Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Cueball Cubed

51 56.04%
  • Team Krazy Kidz

40 43.96%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Krazy Kidz

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaintSheik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Krazy Kidz

Team Krazy Kids. Wonderweiss would clean house here and it doesn't hurt that his partner here (Hinamori) is as virtually unkillable as her precious former captain (Aizen).

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    @ Takahashi - Don't you remember? WW is Grimmjaw level
    And that's being generous considering I found Grimmjow to be one of the more impressive espada, while Wonderwiess was mediocre even for a numeros. In any case Takahashi knows quite well how I rank the top arrancar. I actually PM'd him a list yesterday.

Takahashi this should be an easy choice for you, you claimed you believe Barragan was the deadliest arrancar, and guess who it was that dealt with him? At the very least you gotta admit that if WW manages to defeat Ikkaku, Hachi will have the knowledge of what he's going up against and find some way to deal with him the way he saw him do against a far deadlier opponent.

I don't think that will happen though as a bakudou should be able to hold WW long enough for Ikkaku to charge up his bankai and split him in two. Momo is a non-factor, Hachi snaps his fingers and she's trapped inside a barrier for the rest of the match...which is probably the best thing for her sake as WW is retarded and prone to attacking her as well.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NinjaPenguinator's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WW solos both, Hinamori fires her lazors at Team CC's Corpses >.>

Just sayin' thats my Opinion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about that; Hinamori is freaking impossible to kill. Hinamori alone survives the battle, lol

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WW will probably begin the fight screwing around chasing butterflies or whatever while Momo has to take the two on by herself - WW isn't known for his reliability in battle. They wouldn't even need to kill her - Hachi could easily trap her in an inescapable prison with some 9x binding Kido.

So then they need to take on WW, who is clearly much stronger than both of them, but Hachi could again use a high level binding spell on him and before he can break free Ikkaku takes off his head with his Bankai.
    Last edited by ShootToKill; March 10, 2011 at 11:44 PM.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Initially I thought Hinamori would get fodderized, but then realised she can conceal herself to the point Hitsugaya couldnt sense her.

If she hangs back and say WW charges at either one of them, she could get time to prep the battlefield.

It depends if you think WW solo'd Bankai Kensei or not. If yes, the Kidz have the edge, if not the Baldies do...
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Momo is useless here, Hachi or Ikkaku can deal with her with no problems. Even if she tries to hide herself, I think Hachi is more than capable of sensing her through her spells.

The only problem I see is ww, even if Hachi manages to put enough bakudo on him to keep him still for Ikkaku, I don't think Ikkaku has anything strong enough to finish ww off. I have a hard time believing that Ikkaku is strong enough to beat some one who took down a vizard captain while he was using his bankai.

I wonder if Hachi's barrier decapitation technique would work on ww.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    And that's being generous considering I found Grimmjow to be one of the more impressive espada, while Wonderwiess was mediocre even for a numeros. In any case Takahashi knows quite well how I rank the top arrancar. I actually PM'd him a list yesterday.
    Yup. But you also saw that I put WW as a ? mark with a rough 2 or 3ish range, so I happen to rank him much higher than you even with the uncertainty.

Quote Quote:
    Takahashi this should be an easy choice for you, you claimed you believe Barragan was the deadliest arrancar, and guess who it was that dealt with him? At the very least you gotta admit that if WW manages to defeat Ikkaku, Hachi will have the knowledge of what he's going up against and find some way to deal with him the way he saw him do against a far deadlier opponent.
    Barragan is totally the #1 Espada in my mind. However, I don't agree that Hachi can necessarily take on WW. For one, Barragan died due to arrogance, and the fact that Hachi had time to observe him pretty thoroughly.

Barragan stood there and gave him more prep time than anyone else in the manga would allow. Even cocky Aizen would probably get bored and stab him then let him finish all Barragan allowed him to. It wasn't until his plan failed that he even attacked him, and by then, he'd seen enough of his ability to take a shot at it, and got pretty lucky.

Now looking at WW....AAAAAH!!! *Machine Gun Arms*

Pretty sure the kid won't be letting Hachi do a whole lot here. He's going to be under a LOT of pressure. Despite being the best support guy in the Manga, he's got to rely on a VC level guy with Bankai to hold him off long enough to prepare. Yes, I can see scenarios where they win, but it'll be far from easy.

Quote Quote:
    I don't think that will happen though as a bakudou should be able to hold WW long enough for Ikkaku to charge up his bankai and split him in two. Momo is a non-factor, Hachi snaps his fingers and she's trapped inside a barrier for the rest of the match...which is probably the best thing for her sake as WW is retarded and prone to attacking her as well.
    I still don't see how Ikkaku of all people is going to take out even an immobile WW. The scenarios in which I can see Team Cueball winning is due to Hachi binding him, putting on his mask and just blasting him with his best Kido in hopes of one shotting him before HSR kicks in.

The more posts I read, and the more I think about it, I see Team Krazy Kidz taking this more often than not. Momo isn't a non issue, but she's also not integral either. Ikkaku is slightly more useful, but I think the situations in which he gets crushed instantly are more likely than those in which he can distract him for a short time so Hachi can prepare something to end WW.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    I think hinamori is quite skilled in kido. Her combo kido technique might be able to hurt ikkaku a lot... if we take out hacchi.

WW is obviously powerful enough to kill both of them by himself. In fact, I actually see him blitzing hacchi the way it happened to poor ukitake . And even if ikkaku uses his bankai, I actually see it getting broken by WW.

Hinamori and kido would allow for more openings so WW can utilize
    While I do not agree on Hinamori making any difference here, I can certainly agree that WW can singlehandedly defeat both Hachi and Ikkaku. We are talking about the strongest Vasto Lord (his form before arrancarization was 100% human) Arrancar in Aizen's army who managed to blitz Ukitake, has enough Reiatsu to cancel out Hitsu's strongest Bankai attack, arguably managed to get Bankai Kensei off his back and sent Yamamoto flying. I already stated in several threads that I consider WW one of the strongest entities in Bleach universe and thus, I think of throwing of my vote to team Krazy Kidz.
    Although I am willing change my mind based I just don't see Hachi and Ikkaku taking on this monster.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kugo Ginjo's Avatar
    Country
    Marshall Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonderweiss could easily solo this.

But Hachigen and Ikkaku could make a good team here, Hachigen can do his 99 bakudo which could easily bind WW and Ikkaku could finish him with bankai then.

Hinamori is out of her league but could support WW, although a released WW doesn't need that.

Gonna vote for Team KK here, released WW is too much.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love seeing people talking about WW screwing around chasing butterflies in this fight, when it seemed like plenty of people were arguing he was just going to WTFPWN Ulquiorra in his previous fight #Kanyeshrug

That being said, Hinamori is immortal and WW has extreme HSR...Ikkaku barely beat a fraccion, and unlike the others, he wasn't limited...of course, he's pretty tough, he took plenty of damage in that fight before deciding to use Bankai, but considering WW more than likely took out Bankai Kensei AND managed to survive a blow from Yama, I don't think Ikkaku is performing better, lol

I honestly think Hacchi gets Ukitake'd, but if he doesn't, dude is pretty good...I wonder if WW can negate kidou as well

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

hacchi and ikkaku
    WW gave me the impression that he has 0 analytic abilities, he attacks whoever is standing next to him ,ikkaku will challenge him and buy enough time for hacchi to use a hado 90+ with incantation , WW clearly doesnt know anything about kido and stuff ... he wouldn understand that he has to stop he incantation
    during all the battle, momo is trapped in a barrier ...
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love seeing people talking about WW screwing around chasing butterflies in this fight, when it seemed like plenty of people were arguing he was just going to WTFPWN Ulquiorra in his previous fight #Kanyeshrug
    If they attack him enough, sure he'll attack back, but I believe if they leave him alone at the beginning he'll spend at least some time pretty much oblivious to the rest of the fight. With regard to WW vs Ulquiorra, it's a 1 on 1 so Ulquiorra would have to attack him and then WW would retaliate, whereas in 2 vs 2 Hachi and Ikkaku can just ignore him to begin with and he'll probably ignore them.

That being said, Hinamori is immortal and WW has extreme HSR...Ikkaku barely beat a fraccion, and unlike the others, he wasn't limited...of course, he's pretty tough, he took plenty of damage in that fight before deciding to use Bankai, but considering WW more than likely took out Bankai Kensei AND managed to survive a blow from Yama, I don't think Ikkaku is performing better, lol
    Not claiming that Ikkaku would last a second vs a serious UNRESTRAINED WW, but I don't believe WW's Hierro is anything special, so if he's caught in a Kido barrier by Hachi, then Ikkaku can move in quickly and as I said before, take his head off - I don't believe WW can regenerate his head. Ikkaku's Bankai is pretty damn powerful, so against a static target it should prove enough. Although WW would probably be able to break free of a binding spell eventually, it would hold him for long enough for Ikkaku to get the job done - Urahara's barriers were enough to keep Aizen in place for him to perform his level 91 Kido, and if anything I'd say Hachi > Urahara at defensive Kido.

I honestly think Hacchi gets Ukitake'd, but if he doesn't, dude is pretty good...I wonder if WW can negate kidou as well
    Ukitake wasn't paying attention when this happened, whereas Hachi should always be watching WW, and despite his size he's pretty fast with his mask on.
    Last edited by ShootToKill; March 11, 2011 at 12:58 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post
    If they attack him enough, sure he'll attack back, but I believe if they leave him alone at the beginning he'll spend at least some time pretty much oblivious to the rest of the fight. With regard to WW vs Ulquiorra, it's a 1 on 1 so Ulquiorra would have to attack him and then WW would retaliate, whereas in 2 vs 2 Hachi and Ikkaku can just ignore him to begin with and he'll probably ignore them.
    A. They're fighting to defeat the other team, why would they leave him alone?

B. If we're taking characters' personalities into account, Ikkaku doesn't ever like to have help in the first place.

Quote Quote:
    Not claiming that Ikkaki would last a second vs a serious UNRESTRAINED WW, but I don't believe WW's Hierro is anything special, so if he's caught in a Kido barrier by Hachi, then Ikkaku can move in quickly and as I said before, take his head off - I don't believe WW can regenerate his head. Ikkaku's Bankai is pretty damn powerful, so against a static target it should prove enough. Although WW would probably be able to break free of a binding spell eventually, it would hold him for long enough for Ikkaku to get the job done - Urahara's barriers were enough to keep Aizen in place for him to perform his level 91 Kido, and if anything I'd say Hachi > Urahara at defensive Kido.
    Ikkaku barely beat a fraccion with his Bankai...you expect him to defeat someone that was there to backup the top 3 Espada and Aizen?

Quote Quote:
    Ukitake wasn't paying attention when this happened, whereas Hachi should always be watching WW, and despite his size he's pretty fast with his mask on.
    The Ukitake point has been debated to death, I'm not going to go there again.

Hachigen's speed, though, has never been stated or shown to be anything stellar, even with his mask on. I seriously doubt that Ukitake (who was fast enough to intercept Starrk's attack) is slower than Hachigen, or has worse reaction speeds than Hachigen. He just was a victim of WW's random carnage.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question: Does anyone believe that Bankai fully powered Ikkaku could take Yamamoto without his sword, kidou, or shunpo?
    If so, I want to use this to establish Ikkaku as stronger than Wonderweiss released.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast