Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Cueball Cubed

51 56.04%
  • Team Krazy Kidz

40 43.96%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Krazy Kidz

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Krazy Kidz

Quote Originally Posted by coolerthanzerok View Post
    Question: Does anyone believe that Bankai fully powered Ikkaku could take Yamamoto without his sword, kidou, or shunpo?
    If so, I want to use this to establish Ikkaku as stronger than Wonderweiss released.
    Nope, Yama would still destroy Ikkaku imo, he'd punch straight through his Bankai But I'm saying Ikkaku's Bankai is powerful enough to cut through WW's Hierro while he's restrained by Hachi's binding Kido.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    A. They're fighting to defeat the other team, why would they leave him alone?
    B. If we're taking characters' personalities into account, Ikkaku doesn't ever like to have help in the first place.
    We're not taking "personality" into account - WW is known to be unreliable, it's a fundamental trait - he does pretty much nothing unless provoked or ordered to by Aizen. As said by someone in a previous post, I don't think Ikkaku would have a problem showing his Bankai to Hachi - he's not even in SS anymore so he wouldn't tell anyone. And I'm sure Ikkaku isn't stupid enough to believe he can take WW on alone.

A. They're fighting to defeat the other team, why would they leave him alone?
    Ikkaku barely beat a fraccion with his Bankai...you expect him to defeat someone that was there to backup the top 3 Espada and Aizen?
    Please read what I said - I never said defeat, I said kill. There's a big difference between killing someone who's restrained and defeating them in a 1 on 1 battle. Look at Hisagi vs Bug Tousen, Hisagi wouldn't have had a chance in hell alone, but could kill him when he was off guard, and Tousen wasn't even restrained. All I said is WW's Hierro wouldn't be enough to stop Ikkaku's Bankai.
    Last edited by ShootToKill; March 11, 2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post
    Nope, Yama would still destroy Ikkaku imo, he'd punch straight through his Bankai But I'm saying Ikkaku's Bankai is powerful enough to cut through WW's Hierro while he's restrained by Hachi's binding Kido.
    <hr noshade size="1">

We're not taking "personality" into account - WW is known to be unreliable, it's a fundamental trait - he does pretty much nothing unless provoked or ordered to by Aizen. As said by someone in a previous post, I don't think Ikkaku would have a problem showing his Bankai to Hachi - he's not even in SS anymore so he wouldn't tell anyone. And I'm sure Ikkaku isn't stupid enough to believe he can take WW on alone.
    Ikkaku definitely is dumb enough to take on WW alone and not accept help from anyone. Thats just his style. Now is Ikkaku's personality being taken into account in this battle or not??? Because if it is then teamwork is probably going to suffer.

Also Ikkakus Bankai breaks easily, but it cuts easily too. It focuses completely on power, so its not like its not a dangerous Bankai.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the "breaks easily" aspect was more due to the fact that he was heavily injured and low on reiatsu. Had he gone bankai early in the fight I don't think it would have broken so easily. That being said, the biggest personality factor you should be looking at here is Wonderwiess's. He's by far the biggest variable here, is he going to attack relentlessly? Will he chase butterflies? Will he attack Momo?

As a matter of fact, I think WW was in a way programmed by Aizen to go all-out against Yamamoto specifically when the time came. I don't think he'd relentlessly pursue other opponents the way he did to the old man. In other words, Hachi having time to come up with a plan to deal with him while Wonderwiess stands around with a stupefied look on his face his heavily likely. Even if he decided to charge Hachi out of nowhere at first, Hachi will put one of those 3-layered barrier-walls in front of him, WW will collide with it, and stare at the wall that just came out of nowhere in awe while saying "Ooooo aaaaaaaaa??"

I don't even think Hachi needs Ikkaku to be honest, but worst case scenario he serves as a decoy for Hachigen to devise some way to properly dispose of the special child. One plausible way that doesn't even require much thought or effort is simply having Ikkaku charge up his bankai and take WW's head or upper-torso off in one strike (after WW is bound by one of Hachi's bakudous), as ShootToKill has suggested. Wonderwiess displayed amazing HSR, not hierro, so don't tell me Ikkaku can't do it.
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; March 11, 2011 at 02:39 PM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How was Ikkaku low on reiatsu? Considering the argument that we had yesterday regarding Harribel, I was of the impression your side believed that unless it's directly stated in some way that the person was low on reiatsu, assuming that they were is incorrect.

Anyway, regardless of injuries, etc., the fact remains that it was a Fraccion that pushed him to that point. WW...OHKO'd a senior captain in Shikai, took everything Mashiro had to give him while masked, and survived a pretty powerful physical strike from Yama. I don't know who we've seen Ikkaku beat that shows he has power like that.

I think Hacchi is the key here, but...WW speedblitzed Ukitake, I can't imagine that it would be hard for him to do the same against Hacchi.

Edit: @ShoottoKill - Also, after all of the bitching and moaning on this forum about Zommari's speaking to Byakuya and revealing his abilities, you're going to tell me we aren't considering personalities? The fact that someone had to ask if Ikkaku could use his Bankai should tell you that we are considering personalities.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How was Ikkaku low on reiatsu? Considering the argument that we had yesterday regarding Harribel, I was of the impression your side believed that unless it's directly stated in some way that the person was low on reiatsu, assuming that they were is incorrect.
    I guess it is kind of impossible to know how he was doing reiatsu wise, but I really the injuries are more than enough. I think we can infer from Aizen slicing through Sajin's bankai so easily that when a shinigami is injured, the structural integrity of their bankai begins to falter.

Quote Quote:
    Anyway, regardless of injuries, etc., the fact remains that it was a Fraccion that pushed him to that point. WW...OHKO'd a senior captain in Shikai, took everything Mashiro had to give him while masked, and survived a pretty powerful physical strike from Yama. I don't know who we've seen Ikkaku beat that shows he has power like that.

I think Hacchi is the key here, but...WW speedblitzed Ukitake, I can't imagine that it would be hard for him to do the same against Hacchi.
    I'm not arguing that Ikkaku can defeat Wonderwiess on his own, am I? Of course Hachi is the key here; Ikkaku can certainly help facilitate things though. I think with his bankai he does approach captain level (much more so than Renji), so there's obviously a very strong possibility that if he puts all his strength into one attack (while Hachi has him bound) he can off Wonderwiess.

Sure, there's the chance Wonderwiess will try and speedblitz Hachi right off the bat, but he's also just as likely to do the same to Momo or stare into space. Being that Ikkaku is present—and that he's likely to rush in first himself—it is unlikely that Hachi will be Wonderwiess's first target.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WW and Hinamori should win. It's more likely Wonderweiss solos this. It's possible but, I highly doubt Hachi could catch WW in his kido even with his talents and experience with kido. Hinamori should be able to handle Ikkaku even though I ultimately see him beating her with bankai. It's not much to say, WW likely blitzes Hachi and shoot him down with a bala or something while Ikkaku wins his match but get's the same treatment or even just hand-to hand combat.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hachi standing a chance against WW? His best option is to put on his mask and try to get his ass out of there as soon as possible.

WW is crazy fast. He would KO either hacchi or ikkaku the moment the match starts

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Sure, there's the chance Wonderwiess will try and speedblitz Hachi right off the bat, but he's also just as likely to do the same to Momo or stare into space. Being that Ikkaku is present—and that he's likely to rush in first himself—it is unlikely that Hachi will be Wonderwiess's first target.
    I wanted to say something about this sort of thought during the Allon fight, but...

We never saw WW attack an ally. We never saw Allon attack an ally. If in a team battle, we are considering the members as teammates and allies (so basically, for some odd reason, WW and Hinamori are on the same side), I don't think we have to worry about WW pwning Hinamori (not to mention that Hinamori wouldn't die anyway, lol)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Deicide's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Momo can hold her own against Ikakku by fighting ranged.
    Kido and Tobiume are excellent weapons against Ikakku.
    Ikakku's Bankai will be a problem though, but she can still fight ranged.

Wonderweiss speedblitz Hacchi.
    Then proceeds by speedblitzing Ikakku.

Wonderweiss speedblitzed a Captain level combatant.
    Ukitake wasn't paying attention though, but Hacchi and Ikakku has never been noted as being fast at all, it's unlikely that they'll be able to prevent a blitz from happening in my opinion.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gave it to team WW. I'm of the opinion that WW could just "decide" he's ready to get serious, like he did against Ukitake. And that's really al it'd take if he was ready to finish things. Hell, Ikkaku wouldn't go bankai, and Hacchi is an immobile and huge target (meaning WW's childlike nature will cause him to notice the huge guy in the middle more than he would Ikkaku, and go after him first).

After reading the bull I just wrote, I've realized the same damn thing I always do in a match with WW: he's potentially a beast (vs. Yama, Ukitake) but most of the time, he's toying with his opponents (Mashiro, Urahara, butterflies, Kensei). So I guess I'm basing it on his potential aswell as regenerative ability.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to say something about this sort of thought during the Allon fight, but...

We never saw WW attack an ally. We never saw Allon attack an ally. If in a team battle, we are considering the members as teammates and allies (so basically, for some odd reason, WW and Hinamori are on the same side), I don't think we have to worry about WW pwning Hinamori (not to mention that Hinamori wouldn't die anyway, lol)
    I think it's something to consider when the character in question lacks any sort of reasoning capabilities whatsoever. I don't even think I posed in that thread that involved Allon, but I agree with whoever brought up that point; Allon would indeed be prone to attacking an ally.

It makes no difference either way, Hachi can swiftly deal with Momo in a number of ways before she can even begin to contribute to her team. Then he'll just hit WW with a bakudo 63 and...well, you know the rest.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cooper's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wondy is way overrated. Just because he caught Ukitake by surprise and stood against Yama-sama for a couple of minutes (thanks to hsr only) it doesn't make him the strongest arrancar.
    And as others have already said, if Hachi manages to restrain Wondy in time (WW ain't no Barragan, he cannot melt Hachi's kidou one after the other) fully powered bankai Ikkaku might be able to slice Wondy in pieces.
    All Hail Lelouch!

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kugo Ginjo's Avatar
    Country
    Marshall Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

^Wow dude.

He blitzed a senior and was exchanging hits with the strongest captain.

He also showed the best HSR from all the arrancars.

Hachigen is gonna be blitzed and Ikkaku's bankai will get destroyed by WW's casual punches.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cooper's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior who was at that moment startled by superchunky and thought "oh, here's another friendly chibi arrancar like Lilly" when he saw Wondy.
    All Hail Lelouch!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kugo Ginjo's Avatar
    Country
    Marshall Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh really?
    At the bottom panel we see that Ukitake and WW had eyecontact.
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-7114-4...apter-364.html

And suddenly Ukitake gets blitzed:
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-7114-5...apter-364.html
    Shunsui/ Ukitake both couldn't react, even if Ukitake thought "oh, here's another friendly chibi arrancar like Lilly" he still got blitzed.

Shunsui himself looked terrified in this panel:
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-7114-6...apter-364.html
    Or atleast overcome with bloodlust, the fact that he usually doesn't do anything to children and he does at that point means that he either feared WW powers or he wanted revenge.

And even then, WW also beat bankai Kensei:
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-35268-...apter-377.html
    Because the next time we see WW is here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-47594-...apter-393.html

Outside of that WW was still exchanging blows with Yamamoto and the latter was even saying how strong he was on more then one occasion.

You are highly underestimating Wonderweiss....
    Last edited by Kugo Ginjo; March 12, 2011 at 10:08 AM.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast