Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Cueball Cubed

51 56.04%
  • Team Krazy Kidz

40 43.96%
Thread Closed
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Krazy Kidz

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Buzz Killington's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Krazy Kidz

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Why do people bring this up? WW never blitzed Ukitake, he backstabed him ffs. Do you really think Ukitake is like 50 times slower then Mashiro? Because WW could not even hit Mashiro as long as she had her mask ...
    Ukitake was looking at that big hollow and WW got a hit in, nothing more.
    Why you people think WW is so fast that a senior captain can't even comprehend him is beyond me ..Epecialy one that was keeping up with Starrk. So now WW is way faster then Starrk right? Like at least 20 times faster ...
    To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with believing any of this. I mean, you kinda exxagerated most of it (20x faster than Starrk etc), but the barebones statements you made would ring true

WW isn't consistent. One minute he's blitzing the daylights out of Ukitake and Shunsui (Shunsui reacted just as much as Ukitake did, which was not fast enough. And yes, Shunsui was looking too), the other he's playing around with Mashiro.

WW is fast, and strong. Personally I believe him to be the strongest Arrancar in the manga

Ukitake's only excuse would be that he was off guard, because it was a kid. It happens you know

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Krazy Kidz

Team Cueball Cubed wins! They shall advance into the next round. Discuss the result of this match and all others in the Tournament Discussion thread.

Stay tuned for more details!

Thread Closed
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6