Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 235

Thread: To busy dancing to Bad Romance.

  1. #16
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    How blunt and hyper are you?

  2. #17
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Oh yuki, if you havent already seen the anime awards thread. Check it out, we could use some nominations. You can also add your support for characters already mentioned by other posters too.


  3. #18
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Country
    United States
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    How blunt and hyper are you?
    Very1


    Hahaha, okay Charlie, I'll get to it!

    Oh guys, I am grounded for the next two weeks, so I will seldom be posting....


    Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

  4. #19
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    You don't act it online. Be more hyper! Do you get in trouble for acting like you did crack?

    Oh, why? what'd you do?

  5. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Yeah why you grounded

    what do you think of the Lonely Islands new stuff
    Do you like any other paradoy/comedical music
    How far away do you live from Modesto

    and welcome to Mangahelpers

  6. #21
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Country
    United States
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    You don't act it online. Be more hyper! Do you get in trouble for acting like you did crack?

    Oh, why? what'd you do?
    Hahaha!! I know, but I am more mellow online
    Haha,m yes!! I get i trouble alllll of the time because of it!! Like five minutes ago, I was yelled at for singing David Bowie, while 'accidently' hitting my older sister with pizza. Pssshhhh.

    I failed math D: (I snuck on again )

    Moderator message by: Charlie
    Math needs to Die!



    Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
    Yeah why you grounded

    what do you think of the Lonely Islands new stuff
    Do you like any other paradoy/comedical music
    How far away do you live from Modesto

    and welcome to Mangahelpers
    I just said why. Hehehehehehe

    It think it's awesome. I was laughing for like five minutes when I saw 'I just had Sex' it was funny XD
    Yeah, I do. I like watching a lot of funny stuff, I can't name some off of the top of myhead though... I still consider Charlieissocoollike funny~

    Pretty far,
    I live South of San Deigo, but still pretty far away from Mexico. Like 20-35 minutes away from Burbank.

    Hehe, thanks, I have been here for a year now, but still~
    Last edited by Charlie; March 04, 2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


    Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

  7. #22
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Chibi club/crew/group/posse/gang is an exclusive club inhabited by FF chibis. The members currently are:

    Googlez_kun
    BBB Banana
    iceiphoenix

    And may include (not totally sure):
    Gecko Moria

    They may let you in if you ask. D: You get a lot of perks too. But i dont know the full list off by head.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  8. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Country
    United States
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Chibi club/crew/group/posse/gang is an exclusive club inhabited by FF chibis. The members currently are:

    Googlez_kun
    BBB Banana
    iceiphoenix

    And may include (not totally sure):
    Gecko Moria

    They may let you in if you ask. D: You get a lot of perks too. But i dont know the full list off by head.
    Ooo, awesome. I have talked to all of them , they are all nice
    I wanna join
    I think I will go ask Goo-kun right now... He's online....


    Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

  9. #24
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukilove21 View Post
    Hahaha!! I know, but I am more mellow online
    Haha,m yes!! I get i trouble alllll of the time because of it!! Like five minutes ago, I was yelled at for singing David Bowie, while 'accidently' hitting my older sister with pizza. Pssshhhh.

    I failed math D: (I snuck on again )
    Don't be as mellow online! D:

    How the hell did you hit your sister with a pizza? HOW? Thou art weird. D:

    Oh. D: What kind of math was it? Can't be hard for 7th or 8th grader. D:

  10. #25
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Country
    United States
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Don't be as mellow online! D:

    How the hell did you hit your sister with a pizza? HOW? Thou art weird. D:

    Oh. D: What kind of math was it? Can't be hard for 7th or 8th grader. D:
    BUT I CAN't Hellppppp iiiitttttttttt!! I wast all of my hyper-ness-ousity on my energy to write my novel D:!

    It's easy when you are flailing.

    It's fractions. I bloody hate fractions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And it's percents. I bloody hate percents. I do, however like talking like I am British


    Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

  11. #26
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Stop writing your smelly novel and be hyper here! \o/

    How... why? The song?

    Fractions and percents are easy though. if you're Asian, it should be easier than cake.

  12. #27
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Country
    United States
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Stop writing your smelly novel and be hyper here! \o/

    How... why? The song?

    Fractions and percents are easy though. if you're Asian, it should be easier than cake.
    But I don't wanna stop writing my smelly novel! I wanna become a write! I wanna follow my dreammmmssssssss!

    What song???

    I am not Asian. Not at all. I am, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, and Indian, though.


    Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

  13. #28
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    What's your novel about? If it's another Twilight, I'ma find you and burn your novel.

    Was the song you were listening to the reason why you flailed your arms like Magikarp uses flail?

    You're Indian, you should know some math. FAILZ

  14. #29
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Country
    United States
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    What's your novel about? If it's another Twilight, I'ma find you and burn your novel.

    Was the song you were listening to the reason why you flailed your arms like Magikarp uses flail?

    You're Indian, you should know some math. FAILZ
    I can't explain it, it is like, really weird. I will let you burn it if it is like Twilight. I f**king hate Twilight. It stole Harry Potter's fame, when Harry Potter is clearly the better book!! I think I have more literary talent the SM in my right hand, well, when I am actually paying attention to what I am writing that is.

    Oh, something by David Bowie no doubt.
    I can't know math just 'cause I am Indian. And it is not even a lot D:


    Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

  15. #30
    The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Edge of the Forest
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm on a boat.

    Hey yukilove~

    Love the thread title. Favorite SNL digital short?

New Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts