Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yoruichi

78 61.42%
  • Byakuya

49 38.58%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Shihōin Yoruichi vs Kuchiki Byakuya

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shihōin Yoruichi vs Kuchiki Byakuya

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    thats actually the rule IMO (doenst apply for ichigo because of instability )
    i think the last ones to show their bankais are the strongest (obviously for plot reasons...)
    I agree. I hope the next bankais we see Shunsui and Juushirous. In fact, the order in which I want to see the remaining bankai is: Shunsui, Juushirou, Retsu, Yamamoto, Yoruichi (if possible), Isshin, Kensei (in battle), Love, Rose, Kisuke, Shinji, Aizen.

(Note) I'm the type that likes to save the best for last.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

lol you think shinjis bankai would be more awesoeme thant kyorakus and ukitakes?
    thats sth
    but ya i think the old captain tiers kuorakus ukitakes and shinkis bankai should be the most perfected ones as they had all thier time to perfect their skills to the very best

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh*

It's now become a topic for "who's Bankai do you want to see next?"...

What exactly makes Yoroichi have such an overwhelming victory? Is it her speed that was only slightly faster than Byakuya? Is it Shunko? The ability with no barometer for it's power? I'm confused how such a versatile captain can get curbstomped in the posts so quickly.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    lol you think shinjis bankai would be more awesoeme thant kyorakus and ukitakes?
    I think his shikai is more awesome than their hypothetical bankais.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Sigh*

It's now become a topic for "who's Bankai do you want to see next?"...

What exactly makes Yoroichi have such an overwhelming victory? Is it her speed that was only slightly faster than Byakuya? Is it Shunko? The ability with no barometer for it's power? I'm confused how such a versatile captain can get curbstomped in the posts so quickly.
    IMO if Ichigo with his bankai can easily speed blitz him so can Yoruichi and I doubt Byakuya would survive this to the face: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v19/c159/17.html, http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v19/c159/18.html

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I think his shikai is more awesome than their hypothetical bankais
    agreed
    any way back to the topic i dont think yoros kido level is meh . as she mostly depend on her physical ability she must be extermely abpo t at it and she must know how to use kido very well
    so she can just out run the flower boy and then bang him up with some kido when he is like what the hell

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    IMO if Ichigo with his bankai can easily speed blitz him so can Yoruichi and I doubt Byakuya would survive this to the face: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v19/c159/17.html, http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v19/c159/18.html
    i believe at least at the level of a lv90+ hado without incantation, but its enough to beat a captain level anyway
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    The ichigo incident was very obviously plot related to show off his bankai. Kenpachi was also beaten by shikai ichigo, but no one takes that against him for the same reasons.

agreed
    any way back to the topic i dont think yoros kido level is meh . as she mostly depend on her physical ability she must be extermely abpo t at it and she must know how to use kido very well
    so she can just out run the flower boy and then bang him up with some kido when he is like what the hell
    What? Yoroichi can't use anything she hasn't shown (kido)
    Last edited by Takahashi; March 08, 2011 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    What? Yoroichi can't use anything she hasn't shown (kido)
    true but she was a captain remember i dont think you canbe a captain without knowing any, and i dont think that you can be that comfy without sword with just speed and excessively good combatablility
    btw the fact that urahara yoro and isshin were the last guys to fight aizen gives the innuendo that they are the strongest ones out there
    dun thing a young captain like byakuya can beat her.
    He cant even catch her with ichigo in back and her just turning to human form from cat after a long time

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

true but she was a captain remember i dont think you canbe a captain without knowing any, and i dont think that you can be that comfy without sword with just speed and excessively good combatablility
    btw the fact that urahara yoro and isshin were the last guys to fight aizen gives the innuendo that they are the strongest ones out there
    dun thing a young captain like byakuya can beat her.
    He cant even catch her with ichigo in back and her just turning to human form from cat after a long time
    Again, he made her use Cicada.

Anyway, it's fine to make some slight speculative calls, but to say that Yoroichi is just going to be blasting him with Kido, or even say that her Kido ability is equal to his, is baseless.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't shunko a form of a kidou attack?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Isn't shunko a form of a kidou attack?
    It's a combination of Kido and Hakuda, doesn't mean you can say she'll be outdoing him in the Kido department, or using any at all.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya. CQC against Senbonzakura first form is madness. Granted it won't do much damage. At first. Getting through however will be a bitch and a half, and then what kinda state will her arms be in then?

Speed isn't an issue either, Byakuya's more or less got that alley covered. However, Yoruichi does indeed have one trump that could decide it if she uses it at the right moment. Shunko's going to bring in some hurt.

17. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

byakuya's bankai is quite difficult too fight against when hes serious..... yes we all remember ichigo raping it the first time.... but come on... ichigo has those moments.... and then he gets bitched around sometimes too. anyway. byakuya's is probably slower than yoruichi but his bankai more then makes up for it with the range of motion. his clever kido use + relentless bankai should be ale to corner her. shunko will be trouble but can it deflect all the millions of blades? i'd go byakuya.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Personaly i am going with Byakuya. He showed more Kido then her and has a damn bankai.
    Yes Yourichi is fast but not as fast as Bankai Ichigo (SS version of bankai Ichigo). Also B is not going to underestimate her like vs Ichigo. B is slower then Y but not that much.

Byakuya for the win.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast