Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Nintakun's Thread... ladies and gentlemen, get ready for some fun!!

Intl Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nintakun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Nintakun's Thread... ladies and gentlemen, get ready for some fun!!

Yo! Hi there, guys!

For who don't Know me, I'm Nintakun, the brazillian guy that posts a lot of translations of old manga here in MH almost every day XD.

I'm an English-Portuguese Translator. I make my translations with base in english ones, but with the few Japanese language I have, i proofread it with the original version to make sure of what i'm doing.
    I'm a Basic level japanese student, know few things of the language (only read hiragana,katakana, extremely few Kanji without furi, and a little of grammar), but i'm studing to be a better translator (and also, i always wanted to learn Japanese =P )

I have interest in classic old school manga, that no one gives attention, underrated series that deserved more fame around the globe for example. That's the kind of manga I translate.

My series:

Ongoing in translation process:
    -Sexy Commando Gaiden : Sugoiyo Masaru-San (my top priority at now)
    -Jungle no Ouja Taa-chan (Doing with StrangerAtaru)

Finished series:
    -Sakuratetsu Taiwahen (this one was really fun to make)
    -Mazinger Z (The epic story of Go Nagai, finally told in portuguese ;P )

On-Hold Series:
    -City Hunter (Plan to get back to this one once Masaru is finished)
    -Kyou Kara Ore Wa!! (Plain difficult one to translate, passed to other translator at my scanlation group, if he drops it, same as CH)

Plan to Translate:
    -The Legend of The Strongest Man Kurosawa (Finished reading this one recently, and got amazed to the story)
    -Seikimatsu Leader-Den Takeshi! (As a big fan of Shimabu's Toriko, once i get fluent in Japanese, I will pick this one)
    -Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (same as Takeshi, this is one of my favorites!)
    -Monster (The publisher here in Brazil dropped it at volume 10, i plan to make this from the begining)

Well, that's it folks! Welcome to my thread and feel free to ask whatever you want or just chat around here .

Yoroshiku nee!

PS: Brazillians and other portuguese-speakers, feel free to post in portuguese
    Ok, I just don't Know what to leave in this signature, so.....

Translator profile: Click Here

My Thread: Click Here
    Feel free to ask whatever you want, or do some chatting there

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nintakun's Thread... ladies and gentlemen, get ready for some fun!!

As an anime/manga fan myself, i was wondering if you would consider doing a reasonably well known japan only manga called Magical Taruuto-kun. I have already found raw files of the manga, but i desperately need a translator (i haven't learned japanese yet XD). if you do decide to translate the series, the manga raw files are here:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?f=2MTG2TQ1

if you are able to translate this manga thank you very much!

Intl Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nintakun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nintakun's Thread... ladies and gentlemen, get ready for some fun!!

Oh, my first reply in this Thread! Sorry for the late response, i was quite absent these weeks. :O

I have interest in Taruruuto, but i'm busy as hell for the time being with my actual projects (and my personal life affairs too), and my Japanese is not good enough (i'm still studying). I would like to do Taruruuto-kun one day, i'm a fan of Tatsuya Egawa's other manga, Golden Boy.

But Anyway, Thank you, for passing by the thread.
    Ok, I just don't Know what to leave in this signature, so.....

Translator profile: Click Here

My Thread: Click Here
    Feel free to ask whatever you want, or do some chatting there

New Reply