Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1493

Thread: Hangout Thread v. 18

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hangout Thread v. 18

Not really no. It's not the room or anything. It's just an average blockbuster with a weak story. It's not "omg the worst thing ever".
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I also thought people were overreacting just like with Justin Bieber, but man.....I watched the latest movie (the one before this movie) and, well, it was horrible. Nothing happened. The pacing was aweful, there was no suspense curve and the actors....oh boy. Fell asleep at some point and woke up for the 'final'.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't really hate the movie, but i can't stand the fans that act so stupid crying and screaming i love you jacob and edward and they almost taking off the panties and they throw their panties to the screen(i'm all yours )
    Last edited by EMS; November 20, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'll be looking forward to the second installment of the Hunger Games. I really enjoyed both the movie and the first book in the series. So hopefully the second movie will be just as good.

Dunno when I'll get round to reading the second book though. >< *Adds to reading book list xD*

Twilight talk again!?
    Last edited by Bugzee; November 20, 2012 at 03:55 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, hunger game was a freking great movie but if the producers get greedy with all the money that the made out the first movie and just made a second one just to make millions of dollars without a real story and a good play, they will run the whole role of the first one...
    for example resident evil movie wasn't that great since the first movie but the video game is freaking great and each time that a new resident evil comes out, it sells so many copies in the first few hours of being realize and alot fans go to watch resident evil movie because they're fans of the game but so far all those resident evil movies are not even the dust of the video game but the producers of the movies still try to make money out the video game even if the come up with a piece of shit..

one of the worst of history of movies from a #1 manga/anime into a real movie is dragon ball i mean i watched the whole serie dragon ball/ball z/gt plus movies even if i wasn't happy with some plots and special the way that dragon ball ended but i enjoined it so much and even the video games and i went to wanthed the movie as a good fan but after i watched a few minutes of the movie, i was asking for my money back
    Last edited by EMS; November 21, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you imagine working for your son/daughter? My boss's dad works for our company and it's absolutely hilarious when she calls him for work or asks me to query his missing hours and tries to not get worked up at the fact that he's missing payment. Last conversation:

Quote Quote:
    Boss- "Alright mum, where are you? Is dad around? yeah ok, please...."
    Boss- "Hi dad, you alright? I'm okay, ta. We've had some work come up for tomorrow, you fancy it? Awesome, we'll get you booked up and send you confirmation. Speak soon, Ta-ra~"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Can you imagine working for your son/daughter? My boss's dad works for our company and it's absolutely hilarious when she calls him for work or asks me to query his missing hours and tries to not get worked up at the fact that he's missing payment. Last conversation:

That will totally sucks, dad this is the 2nd time that you came late no one more time and i will have to let you go sorry dad
    There is not way i could handle my kid bossing me around

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post

That will totally sucks, dad this is the 2nd time that you came late no one more time and i will have to let you go sorry dad
    There is not way i could handle my kid bossing me around
    I actually imagine it could be quite a fun scenario sometimes. The thing is, he's self employed too so it's not like this is the only gig he's got going for him, so if something ever happened, he could just say no. Mostly he does her favours when we have a shortfall in staff somewhere.

As long as my kid remembers to be professional and treat me with respect in the workplace, I'd be okay with it I guess...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember when I use to work in a garden centre and I had a similar experience. The manager gave his dad a part time role but he would never come in or when he did he would usually slack and would obviously give the rest of us more work to do. Idiot couldn't even scan items properly at the checkouts which led to several customers walking away with free goodies. Garden equipment is hella expensive so you can imagine what kinda heat was on us and when there was overtime the fricking manager would give it to his dad. What a douche.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    I remember when I use to work in a garden centre and I had a similar experience. The manager gave his dad a part time role but he would never come in or when he did he would usually slack and would obviously give the rest of us more work to do. Idiot couldn't even scan items properly at the checkouts which led to several customers walking away with free goodies. Garden equipment is hella expensive so you can imagine what kinda heat was on us and when there was overtime the fricking manager would give it to his dad. What a douche.
    That's very douchy; I knew a friend back in college in the same situation; they tried to call out to the manager and the boss found a way to sack them. To be honest her dad is an absolute hero; there was an event in Liverpool over the summer(think it was the women's golf or tennis) and he drove all the staff from the lodgings to the work area everyday....bearing in mind how loud and annoying most young people can be on transport and chefs. I think to her credit and since he also is self employed she gives him work when he needed mostly rather than personal preference or him being first choice(filling in the gap essentially).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

okay i watched Twilight after all and kishi was part of the directors team because they trolled in the fight of the movie with a big ass genjutsu

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    That's very douchy; I knew a friend back in college in the same situation; they tried to call out to the manager and the boss found a way to sack them. To be honest her dad is an absolute hero; there was an event in Liverpool over the summer(think it was the women's golf or tennis) and he drove all the staff from the lodgings to the work area everyday....bearing in mind how loud and annoying most young people can be on transport and chefs. I think to her credit and since he also is self employed she gives him work when he needed mostly rather than personal preference or him being first choice(filling in the gap essentially).
    That's really nice of him to do!

I guess your experience is the brighter side of a parent and child relationship at work whereas mine was just terrible.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

nobody comes around here anymore

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    nobody comes around here anymore
    Because your sexy ass stopped coming here too. Where have you been EMS?

New Reply
Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast