Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1488

Thread: Hangout Thread v. 18

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hangout Thread v. 18

DID I READ SEXY ASS?! WHERE?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Where have you all been!?

So what do you guys have planned for Christmas!? Anyone bothering with xmas shopping this year!?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Christmas shopping -

Everyone will get a card from the dollar store - I'm broke ~~~

Broke like Broke-back Mountain - broke....

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Where have you all been!?

So what do you guys have planned for Christmas!? Anyone bothering with xmas shopping this year!?
    Don't judge me...

I think my sister and her family are coming over, so that saves me from having to cook or worry about food. I don't really get people presents for Christmas...because I'm quite stingy . I think it'll be the same this year too. Though my birthday is in a week and I hope I get even half the amount of gifts I got last year, it'd be awesome.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me tell you a story about a silly little hero. Our hero lived in a kingdom called uni-ville. He enjoyed life in uni-ville but one day there was a terrible rain of assignments. Our little hero busily spent his days making a mighty umbrella to protect himself from the tiring rain. But the rain never stopped and the umbrella eventually started to wear down. It would occasionally leak and he would get wet. But our little hero was undaunted and simply patched up his umbrella. The umbrella held up for so long that he began to get quite fond of his little umbrella. In fact he got so fond of it he gave it a name, Miss Procrastingham.

Then one day while our little hero was out for a walk with his trusty umbrella when a mighty monster attacked! The monster was big and scary. All of the kingdom had heard of his name, Deadlinesaures rex. Our little hero was trapped. He ran one way and than the other, but the monster would not let him escape. So the hero did the only thing he could think of, he closed his eyes and threw his trusty umbrella at the monster. To his amazement the umbrella struck the monster right in the eye. Deadlinesaures rex teetered and tottered before finally falling down. Our hero got up and ran as fast as he could back to the castle. He was saved!

I should actually be finishing this assignment rather than writing silly stories.
    Certified Mafia Game Shit Talker

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice story, though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Let me tell you a story about a silly little hero. Our hero lived in a kingdom called uni-ville. He enjoyed life in uni-ville but one day there was a terrible rain of assignments. Our little hero busily spent his days making a mighty umbrella to protect himself from the tiring rain. But the rain never stopped and the umbrella eventually started to wear down. It would occasionally leak and he would get wet. But our little hero was undaunted and simply patched up his umbrella. The umbrella held up for so long that he began to get quite fond of his little umbrella. In fact he got so fond of it he gave it a name, Miss Procrastingham.

Then one day while our little hero was out for a walk with his trusty umbrella when a mighty monster attacked! The monster was big and scary. All of the kingdom had heard of his name, Deadlinesaures rex. Our little hero was trapped. He ran one way and than the other, but the monster would not let him escape. So the hero did the only thing he could think of, he closed his eyes and threw his trusty umbrella at the monster. To his amazement the umbrella struck the monster right in the eye. Deadlinesaures rex teetered and tottered before finally falling down. Our hero got up and ran as fast as he could back to the castle. He was saved!

I should actually be finishing this assignment rather than writing silly stories.
    R.I.P Miss Procrastingham , we'll miss you

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm in the same situation, i'm broke for Christmas and i don't have much time left to come up with money for presents.. after paying my bills not money left..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    R.I.P Miss Procrastingham , we'll miss you
    Fucking procrastination man, I delayed that assignment way too long, at least i managed to complete it in time.

---------- Post added December 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was December 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i'm in the same situation, i'm broke for Christmas and i don't have much time left to come up with money for presents.. after paying my bills not money left..
    I hope you dont go for one of those predatory loans, I know people who are genuinely obsessed with Christmas to the point that they risk their financial security to go all out and celebrate it. To be honest, something that happens every year is not worth that amount of trouble.
    Certified Mafia Game Shit Talker

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    sadly around these days all these kindness and good actions are almost gone, we loosing our humanity and people don't remember that even if we don't have the same last name, we still humans being and we should give a hand to whoever needs it because one day, we might be in their places...
    that's a nice video gnut
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

If I see one more person being naive in regards to the most recent gun issue here, I think I might puke

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

how was everybody Christmas ? i hope you'll had a good Christmas and especial with your love ones and if don't get to talk to you'll, happy new year

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    how was everybody Christmas ? i hope you'll had a good Christmas and especial with your love ones and if don't get to talk to you'll, happy new year
    Hey EMS, I hope it was the same for you too. I spent it with the family and spoke to those abroad for a bit just to wish them well. Happy New Year to you too in advance.

New Reply
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast