Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fullbring for characters and for YOU

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fullbring for characters and for YOU

The idea for this thread came from this:

Quote Originally Posted by LordUriel View Post
    I'm also interested into knowing YOUR Fullbring and its effects and some Shinigami and Hollows that could easily have a Fullbring (Byakuya's Headpiece for example).
    Use this thread to identify what would be the Fullbring of a character in the manga if they were to have one and what it might do. You can also post what your own Fullbring would be along with its abilities.

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fullbring for characters and for YOU

Urahara's fullbring would give his hat the ability to shoot lasers; it would go perfectly with his laser-shooting cane!

Ok, ok, alternatively... Kisuke's fullbring could also be some sort of board game in which he pretty much always wins due to him always thinking a step or two ahead of you.

My personal fullbring would likely have to do with a soccer ball, seeing as that's the other thing I really like besides making ingenious posts in mangahelpers.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Since it revolves around an important item, it would probably be my necklace with the Takahashi emblem on it. As to what it would do....Well, the emblem itself looks rather "flower-ish" not exactly the most threatening thing in the world. So any ability it would have would likely be indirect XP

As for other characters...Well Komamura has a dog, maybe it could transform into a big beast of a wolf to assist KTM in fights!
    Last edited by Takahashi; March 11, 2011 at 04:31 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for separating

And I'm still with the same concern as before...I don't have many things I'm attached to (Or any at all) so I wonder if I can fullbring some other stuff I use every time to time. Like cards, my wallet and my NikonD40. Not really sure about the effects, but for each one I could think of something interesting.

And Kenpachi's Eyepatch could serve as a giant cannon.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My Fullbring would have to do with either my laptop or my iPod and mp3 player (these are the things I use the most but I'm also the kind of crazy person that names all their objects and things).
    Laptop Fullbring would allow me to 'hack' into people, slowing them down with spam or sealing away abilities with a firewall or mybe hacking into their save file (memories) or even infecting them with a virus.
    iPod and mp3 would turn into sound based weapons.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

My fullbring would be my earings. I have these pair since i was a baby. They were made under request of my parents (they even bought the gold), so they are unique.
    I think my power would be to hide myself more or less like Sue Storm + to hide the reiatsu, cause i get tired easily when people start pouring their prejudice on everyone like "PC games are for kids", "mangas are made by lucifer", etc. It makes me want to disapear and go to a calm place.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaintSheik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty fun thread

I guess my item would be my glasses or my pens. I don't wear my glasses all the time but I guess an interesting ability would be too see people for who they really are.

My pens would be used in conjunction with my glasses Fullbring for illustrating the future. I can't think of an interesting enough name for this Fullbring combo but maybe Kubo thought of it already

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, for me it would be my beer bottles. The ability itself would have something to do with horibly intoxicating my opponents to a point where they can't even stand.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If I had a fullbring it would probably be the same as ginjo's lol.... I have gold chain with a cross I have carried since I was at least 8 years old so either of them would do. Not sure what ability I would like though, I'll think about that later.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fallen.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my fullbring would be my headphones, it would have the power to listen into peoples thoughts, and turn into an ultrasonic weapon that would integrate with my fingertips.
    "The second you allowed yourself to spout a ridiculous word like "perfect", in truth, you had already been defeated. That is if you wish to be treated as a scientist."
    Vizards

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ibi's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

my would be this wrist band ive had for ages, over the years ive drawn tribal patterns on it, and twisted pipe cleaners around it and stuff, it does look kinda cool to be honest. but my fullbring would be to enlarge into this mecha wrist cannons that shot out ceros or sumfin, but it would have like a sword comin off it, but like a tonfa, i dont know what there called.
    Imagine trying to keep up with these two!!!!!!

hahhaa

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Henry J. Gloval's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, mine would definatelly be my trusty Zippo lighter. I have it since I was 14, it was given to me by my friend who went to the USA, and she got it from her uncle. It is very old, has a slight dent on its top, but works like a charm. I enjoy changing its fuel, whicks and sort, it calms me. Its power should be quite obvious, Firestarter! I would be like Yama of the Fullbringers, the strongest and oldest fire type Fullbring around.
    As for the manga characters, it isn't far fetched that they could learn Fullbring like Ichigo has/is about to. I'd like to see Byakuya having one with his scarf, allowing him to immobilize and attack his opponents like Nataku from the anime X, dont know if you saw it. Or his Kenseikan could expand to form some armor on his body and such.

For the record, I do not smoke. I just have it with me as a memory of a good friend, it is rarely used, but it never fails me.
    Last edited by Henry J. Gloval; March 19, 2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I just thought of what would be an interesting weapon for me given the cross I always carry.... A spear with blades on both ends. One end has a double edge straight blade and the other end has the edge of a Chinese spear (I think the same is guan dao). It is not as long as a regular speak though, it is about as long as the height of a regular weapon. As for an ability.... no clue yet....

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Me, I would like a double-edged chainsaw sword. Why? Cuz chainsaw swords kickass,thats why, and a dual one would be sick. Dunno what ability it'd have, or what item I would use as my fullbring though....the item I probably use most is my chapstick lol.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy reading this thread. <3 Fullbring is quite interesting and made me actually THINK about the stuff I have and how much I use them.

So I was thinking that something I carry most times are my rol dices. I have them with me most times (I play too much rol, I know ._.) and lead me to greats adventurers. I could say that if they could hear, they have heard how I imagine which is too much to say.
    They would have different effects, but surrounding changing stuff and deciding trough them.

...And following Chad pattern, something I actually like about myself and show it pridefully are my eyes. Which connects with what I said about my Nikon. Probably connected with knowing the truth and graphical changes of a place because it's the first thing I do whenever I enter any place xD

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Me, I would like a double-edged chainsaw sword. Why? Cuz chainsaw swords kickass,thats why, and a dual one would be sick. Dunno what ability it'd have, or what item I would use as my fullbring though....the item I probably use most is my chapstick lol.
    You reminded me Soul Eater. How awesome <3
    When you say dual you mean in both hands, right? And the ability to tear everything apart is enough I would say xD
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast