Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fullbring for characters and for YOU

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fullbring for characters and for YOU

I wonder what kind of character could have that. Epic.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaintSheik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been said before, but Kuugo's Fullbring looks like something out of Final Fantasy (VIII), limit break and all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My fullbring wouldn't be a material thing because I'm not really attach to anyhting ( materialistic that is). This is very confusing for me but I guess .... music.I always have something to listen to music wherever I am even when I'm going to bed and waking. It would have the ability to listen to people's heart tunes, to know if they are sick,how the person is feeling , when they are calm and when they are lying etc..In other words, If it's a sad tune , I know the person is sad. Just to know the state the person is in. OR
    I always carry a book with me to read, from all the stories i have readed,usually I create a different outcome. So maybe ... I would want the power to materialise whatever power or weapon I 've made in my own story or imagine from other stories.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Too add to the music thing, there was this X-Men kid once who could get different powers from different genres of music -- rock for example gave him physical buffs, classical music gave him light manipulation, etc. (too bad he got axed). Yours could work something like that -- you could literally find a soundtrack to suit a situation.

EDIT: Got them confused. Rock was energy blasts, dance music gave light manipulation. Classical was force fields, and gospel was flight...but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Aikidoka; August 05, 2011 at 12:35 AM.
    Rest in Peace, Pwncrow. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmyg View Post
    PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really that idea and somewhat better than my original idea..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner packages's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if we were to include Espada, Ulquiorra's fullbring would most likely revolve around either liquid eyeliner or an album from The Cure, transporting his victims to a Hot Topic in the far corners of L.A.

My fullbring would come from my trusty pen. I would pull it out of my pocket, and hold it up in the air, as a piece of parchment fabricates seemingly from nothing. I then motion my pen in the air, not even glancing the paper with the tip of the pen, to write just three letters. I then thrust my pen forward with great might as a mighty wind BLASTS the small note towards my opponent.
    It stops just short of their face, as they would pinch it between thumb and forefinger to read.. "I.O.U."

They look up.

I am gone.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think my fullbring would come from glasses, since they are the most important thing I wear everyday.

I guess it would revolve around using one lens as a sword, the other for optical illusions, and the remaining parts as throwing discs, shields and even restraining cuffs.

Edit: Damn, Ninjabot also has one with glasses, then I'll have my beard as a fullbring: the sideburns as greatswords, my mustache as a bow and the one in my chin as a shield.

I could also use a single hair a throwing knife.
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; October 09, 2011 at 01:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have my hearing aids that I've worn since I was little. They're the most important thing to me since my parents had to scrape up a lot of money for it.

My Fullbring would be the ability to "hear" everything from a person's thoughts to any other living things. In battle, I'd use it to see through my opponent's attacks. It would also have a range max of 2 km but the max range can only be activated when I have a specific target. Its name would be "Hear-all"
    Last edited by Newkerzy; November 05, 2011 at 09:36 AM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha fun thread. I guess that my fullbring will be related to my agenda. I carry it around every single day... Yes yes I know..is boring . But it will have the power to fulfill whatever things I write in it at the exact time and date
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4