Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fullbring for characters and for YOU

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fullbring for characters and for YOU

Quote Originally Posted by LordUriel View Post
    I enjoy reading this thread. <3 Fullbring is quite interesting and made me actually THINK about the stuff I have and how much I use them.

So I was thinking that something I carry most times are my rol dices. I have them with me most times (I play too much rol, I know ._.) and lead me to greats adventurers. I could say that if they could hear, they have heard how I imagine which is too much to say.
    They would have different effects, but surrounding changing stuff and deciding trough them.

...And following Chad pattern, something I actually like about myself and show it pridefully are my eyes. Which connects with what I said about my Nikon. Probably connected with knowing the truth and graphical changes of a place because it's the first thing I do whenever I enter any place xD

You reminded me Soul Eater. How awesome <3
    When you say dual you mean in both hands, right? And the ability to tear everything apart is enough I would say xD

Nah when I say dual I mean like a sword on both ends of the handle. You know like Darth Maul. But chainsawswords instead of lightsabers. And yeah, chainsawswords are pretty beastly.....mangaka should include them more in shounens haha.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I'm not sure what my fullbring could be. The only item that's pretty much always with me if my iPhone, and not because I have a particular attachment to it, it's just the phone I happen to have.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i carry my Swiss Knife around with me wherever I can [since its not allowed in many places]

It would probably turn into an inter-changable weapon of sorts
    Last edited by Bhoot; May 15, 2011 at 05:12 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ibi's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibi View Post
    my would be this wrist band ive had for ages, over the years ive drawn tribal patterns on it, and twisted pipe cleaners around it and stuff, it does look kinda cool to be honest. but my fullbring would be to enlarge into this mecha wrist cannons that shot out ceros or sumfin, but it would have like a sword comin off it, but like a tonfa, i dont know what there called.
    and oh yeah , i forgot a must,

it must be able to tell the time
    Imagine trying to keep up with these two!!!!!!

hahhaa

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Note's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I always carry dice with me so my fullbring would probably be related to that. I would imagine i could change the probabilty of an outcome or something. Each number would relate to a different outcome...any suggestions?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

shinji's tongue studd would turn into a giant wrecking ball he controls with his tongue.
    shunsui's would be the flower tied into his hair and it would let of fumes that would get everyone drunk, especially ladies.
    starrk's would be his no. 1 tattoo and it would turn into a humanoid form and help him fight or just hangout.
    uruahara's would be his hat which he could freeze time and enter and use as a lab in which to create stategies and inventions.

mine would be my dog which i would fuze with to gain the powers of a spoodle.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post

mine would be my dog which i would fuze with to gain the powers of a spoodle.
    If pets are fair game mine would definitely be my black German Shepherd. We would fuse together and then gain 3 transformations like someone with a zoan-type fruit in One Piece. One being full human, the other being full dog, and then of course the hybrid form.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My Fullbring would probably be my shoes/boots/sandals whatever I'm wearing on my feet...I like jumping and running around a lot, and the power that would be the most fun for me would being able to walk/run/jump up walls, in the air, and on water. That sort of thing.
    Rest in Peace, Pwncrow. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmyg View Post
    PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

There are two things, that are (nearly) constantly on me, and that are my glasses and my... wristwatch. So my fullbring would be definetly something space/time related, like madara's teleportation/u-can't-touch-this-no-jutsu.

Well since this is just a single technique, rather than a whole ability, i'd say that my fullbring would give me the ability to stop/slow down time (yeah, i know, how original this concept is), which would explain how i can appear/teleport everywhere i want.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My glasses. I'd have basically the Sharingan's abilities. Ocular illusions cast just from having eye contact with the enemy, the ability to see through other people's illusions, and the ability to see a second or two into the future to predict the movements of whatever I'm focusing on.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah glasses for me too. I'd Fullbring these things into some kinda epic laser goggles. But instead of Cyclops lasers it'd be more like Darkseid's Omega Beams. They'd lock onto you regardless of speed/illusion/whatever and erase your ass from the universe.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Nah when I say dual I mean like a sword on both ends of the handle. You know like Darth Maul. But chainsawswords instead of lightsabers. And yeah, chainsawswords are pretty beastly.....mangaka should include them more in shounens haha.
    And inspire fear, though hard to control. Pretty cool anyway, I never heard any idea similar xD
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine would be an hour glass I would always play with when I was a kid and at my grandmothers house. She gave it to me before she died and it's my most prized possession. So I guess that means I'd be able to control time O.O

Shunsui would have something to do with Sake and Yama's would be control and lengthening of his beard lmao.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Aramix's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Soi Fons Fullbring would be Yoruichi

As for me it would be headphones It would turn into half rapier - half katana sword, with sound cannon in the edge

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Aikidioka-The first time I wanted to state my Fullbring,I saw your post and stopped.Damn,that's exactly what I wanted my Fullbring to be.So,I'm just gonna think about another Fullbring.

One Fullbring for me would be the power to control people's actions,events,and everything in this world by writing it in a notebook.I kinda like inventing stories and such,and thus my Fullbring would allow me to control the world by my notebook(eg: I write " Ichigo runs up the wall" then Ichigo will do the thing I write,or I write "Right now,it's going to snow"then that second it will start to snow).

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast