Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo

69 68.32%
  • Yammy

32 31.68%
Thread Closed
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Yammy Llargo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Yammy Llargo

A few minutes ago? Wasn't that like hours ago?

Anyhoo, it does look like the eyes are bleeding and no where else, that's weird.....

Did Gokei just crush him until they popped?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't even think Gokei was a crushing attack - I thought it was "slashing from every conceivable direction".

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post
    I didn't even think Gokei was a crushing attack - I thought it was "slashing from every conceivable direction".
    Well either it is or the pumpkin has some crazy good armor on it... Or Kubo is an inconsistent drawer, which is also true.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    What do you mean it's not possible by simply crushing the exterior? It was actually impossible for Gokei to get in. Listen, let me explain a very simple concept to you: pressure. Given the same mass (Zommari) and the crushing force of Gokei that gives less volume the density increases, except it can't due to physical constraints, so Zommari leaks. It's really so simple.
    So he leaks not out of the actual holes he gives himself to move in and out of, but instead the mass that's actually supposed to be solid. Right... >>

You see why your argument is borked yet?

Quote Quote:
    No cuts are shown on Zommari's body. No wounds are present except for the eyes bleeding. Now, reconcile this with your claim that he was cut. No, you have to address these contradictions before bringing up things like "he's bleeding".
    Blood Equals cuts in Bleach. Know what I see here: http://www.mangareader.net/94-797-6/...apter-343.html

Blood, not cuts.

Know what I see here: http://www.mangareader.net/94-756-15...apter-302.html

Blood, not the incredibly massive cut.

Know what I see in that image you linked: http://www.mangareader.net/94-756-4/...apter-302.html

Blood flowing down the mass not coming from that hole, ie: where it would be if your pressure argument even began to hold water. That's a cut, because that's how Bleach works. >>

Your argument is worse frankly since not only is it not taking into account the cuts already there, discussing his body when his body was defended by the OBVIOUSLY CUT PUMPKIN THING, but also neglects that any cuts that would be there are incredibly tiny because that's how the bankai works. I mean for crying out loud dude, that's just sad.

Also the flaw with your argument here: "Absolutely not. Tensa Zangetsu is tons stronger than SBK seeing as how Ichigo deflected all of them, and yet it can't cut base Ulquiorra. But see what it did to Yammy?"

You're taking Ichigo's cutting power as consistent. Know what Ichigo's shikai was better than before? Right, Kenpachi's Unpached blade's cutting power. Know what his bankai couldn't even begin to cut at full power (LOL CLOAK) in their brief bout? Nnoitra. Know what else? Kenpachi friggin owned Nnoitra's hierro with the patch on. >>

You might have a point with the loly bit... were the Yammi underestimating people thing not in effect. Suffice to say your entirely like of thought is borked. >>
    Last edited by Random101; March 22, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Well either it is or the pumpkin has some crazy good armor on it... Or Kubo is an inconsistent drawer, which is also true.
    Well it was evidently tougher than Zommari's hierro, hence his hiding inside it

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post
    Well it was evidently tougher than Zommari's hierro, hence his hiding inside it
    Obviously, although it's still strange.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya's petals don't have much cutting power to start with even without heirro. See captain levels not being mincemeat after getting hit by it, ie: Ichigo and Renji (Well Renji was close at least... >>). He has to get a grind going to do crap, ie: What he did to Yammi's face. I do hold the pumpkin mass as cut though, blood starts at the solid edges, not the top, and some had to get through. Crushing doesn't work like that. >>

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, "SBK can't even cut Zommari" isn't necessarily true, since he was protected by his pumpkin, and for all we know that might be even tougher than Nnoitra's hierro.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He definitely cut, albeit minorly, and it definitely wasn't stronger than that to say the least. Regardless we're getting off the kilter a bit. Suffice to say none of this changes my line of thought regardless. Ichigo at that point was garbage, no if ands or buts. I do hold captain level bankai's should be able to wreck Yammi, because LOL patched Kenpachi, however Ichigo at that point in time had significantly worse feats than patched Kenpachi both in full power bankai and even Masked, which in itself was absurd.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Buzz Killington's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's because Ichigo hasn't been stacking his power since SS Arc, instead, he's been re-gaining control of it. Hence why SS Arc Ichigo is widely considered the strongest prior to Dangai/FKT Ichigo

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo wins! He shall advance on into the Quarter-finals. Discuss the result of this match and all others in the Tournament Discussion thread.

Stay tuned for more details!

Thread Closed
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10