Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Big Gunz

62 68.89%
  • Team Raggs to Riches

28 31.11%
Thread Closed
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Team Big Gunz vs Team Raggs to Riches

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Big Gunz vs Team Raggs to Riches

Quote Originally Posted by Omiem View Post
    Like I said before, Kenpachi stated that he wasn't very good at Reiatsu sensing. So even if he could sense Starrk's Reiatsu within the vicinity, we can't say that he'll know the general direction in which Starrk went.
    Are you being serious? That he couldn't actually sense which direction Stark went in despite being able to sense him in the first place?

You really need to re-read how Reiatsu sensing works.

Quote Quote:
    So you're implying that Kubo put a black panel there just to show that the walls were black? I'd say that's a pretty poor reason, but if you truly believe this, then go ahead.
    No, but you're implying that a black panel interrupts the flow of the manga when clearly a panel showing Stark in mid-Sonido, by your logic, would've been infinitely better. So why was it not used?

Quote Quote:
    Not sure what the second link has to do with anything, because Kubo never illustrated Starrk's movement across Las Noches in the first place.
    Yes he has. Do you not forget how long it took Bankai Ichigo to get to those five towers? That's crossing a sizeable portion of Las Noches.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangahelpers: Where one tiny, insignificant detail can erupt into pages of discussion that goes nowhere.

Yep, looks like I'm in the right place

Why don't we take Jackk's suggestion and go into an Omaeda VS Matsumoto discussion? The secondary guys are barely even discussed, maybe they should be.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omiem's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CeroOskuraz View Post
    Are you being serious? That he couldn't actually sense which direction Stark went in despite being able to sense him in the first place?

You really need to re-read how Reiatsu sensing works.
    Again, when Ichigo felt Chad's Reiatsu in his fight with Kenpachi, does that mean he knew where Chad was? Not exactly. Some people do have advance Reiatsu sensing, but Kenpachi states that he doesn't, so it's not hard to believe that he wouldn't be able to sense the general direction in which Starrk went.
    Quote Quote:
    No, but you're implying that a black panel interrupts the flow of the manga when clearly a panel showing Stark in mid-Sonido, by your logic, would've been infinitely better. So why was it not used?
    Um, I'm just saying that the black panel makes the time frame of the manga inconsistent. I never said what was better or not.
    Quote Quote:
    Yes he has. Do you not forget how long it took Bankai Ichigo to get to those five towers? That's crossing a sizeable portion of Las Noches.
    Wait, what? All I just said was that there's no illustration of Starrk moving across Las Noches, and you're denying this?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fine, I'll stop responding at this point. It's really endless banter after all.

Sorry for spamming three/four pages of discussion

On topic, I still don't think Respira can catch Stark on the basis of it catching Soi Fon. Nor do I see Stark's 1000 ceros as being weaker than Jahuko Raikoben.

Well we could go on forever about lack of proof for each other's claims but it wouldn't be productive.

Also, I think I've already explained why Matsumoto stomps Omaeda
    Last edited by CeroOskuraz; March 17, 2011 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I would LOL if Matsumoto backstabs Barragan's head the way Hisaki did to Tousen XD. Anyone think she has a chance to do so while Stark keeps Barragan busy? =P
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well no, since Barragan has an aura of respira around him. If Matsumoto were to attempt that her arms would be disintegrated. Anyway, I didn't read all of the pages yet, but what was the consensus on ceros vs respira?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leshrak View Post
    I would LOL if Matsumoto backstabs Barragan's head the way Hisaki did to Tousen XD. Anyone think she has a chance to do so while Stark keeps Barragan busy? =P
    Maybe not stab him, but, sending Haineko's ash tornado to attack his exposed back while all his respira is being occupied in front of him attempting to age away Starrk's cero metralleta? Sure, why not?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The way I see it, Starrk and Barragan both have the power to bring each other to a stalemate. The only deciding factor is which vc will win their face off and be able to provide that split second distraction needed for either Espada to finish the other one off.

I would have to say Matsumoto, I rank her as one of the stronger VCs, where as Omaeda is one of the three who got simultaneously one shotted by Ichigo and, by his own admission, has almost no kido skills.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    The way I see it, Starrk and Barragan both have the power to bring each other to a stalemate. The only deciding factor is which vc will win their face off and be able to provide that split second distraction needed for either Espada to finish the other one off.

I would have to say Matsumoto, I rank her as one of the stronger VCs, where as Omaeda is one of the three who got simultaneously one shotted by Ichigo and, by his own admission, has almost no kido skills.
    That actually makes sense , i can see it happening
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Big Gunz wins! They shall advance into the next round. Discuss the result of this match and all others in the Tournament Discussion thread.

Stay tuned for more details!

Thread Closed
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14