Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Retro Pink

8 10.00%
  • Team Magic Muscles

72 90.00%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Team Retro Pink vs Team Magic Muscles

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Retro Pink vs Team Magic Muscles

Team Retro Pink vs. Team Magic Muscles

this keeps the others ones nicely aligned
    Szayel

Szayel Aporro Granz is the Eighth (Octava) Espada and the researcher and mad scientist of the Espada. He has an intelligent but often narcissistic and disturbing personality. He comes into battle well-informed and prepared for his opponents through his scientific advances. His Resurrección, Fornicarás, allows him to perform several unique abilities, such as making carbon copies of people, using voodoo dolls, taking control of a person’s nervous system, and even being able to be reborn. These unique abilities, together with his intellect, make him a difficult opponent to outsmart.
    Mashiro

Kuna Mashiro is the former lieutenant of the 9th Division under Kensei. She is a somewhat carefree-crazy girl who is prone to throwing fits for the smallest of things. Mashiro's hollow power gives her exceptional physical strength. Mashiro loves to engage in battle by combining her physical strength and hollow power rather than using her zanpakutō, whose name is still unknown.

vs.

Tessai

Tsukabishi Tessai, former captain of the Kidō Corps in Soul Society, is a quiet, stern, intelligent, and level-headed man who also has a sentimental side. His strongest area of shinigami combat is obviously kidō and his skills with this are almost unrivaled. He has demonstrated the ability to use various high-level kidō at full power with complete control, including a level 99 Bakudō and level 88 Hadō spell, both without incantation. Tessai has also been shown to be a very capable physical fighter, exhibiting impressive physical strength and durability in unarmed combat.
    Chad

Yasutora Sado (aka Chad) is a quiet human teenager with a soft spot for cute things. Despite his large, intimidating presence, he has a tendency to be bullied because he rarely fights back. That is, unless someone he cares about is threatened, in which case he will put all of his efforts into protecting them. Chad is much stronger and faster than the average human and has an unnaturally high resistance to damage. Chad's awakened spiritual ability has manifested in the form of armored arms (Brazo Derecha de Gigante and Brazo Izquierda del Diablo). He is also able to use the special attacks El Directo and La Muerte.

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Retro Pink vs Team Magic Muscles

Mashiro beats the shit out of Chad, but Tessai solos.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tessai. Mashiro's a moron, and Tessai keeps it ranged with offense and barrier defense, making a lot of Syzael's abilities hard pressed to connect. Chad's got it rough, but Mashiro's lack of blade usage in combat and his effectiveness at countering blasts means that he'll be holding her off for a bit at least, even if he'll probably fall eventually.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though I think Tessai is above all others here, it'll still be hard if Szayel releases. But If he can defeat him before that, it's over.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chad vs Mashiro would be pretty close imo, I think both are high VC level, but I feel Tessai could quite easily trash Szayel with some high level Kido. I think a very experienced Kido user is very hard to fight against unless their opponent is also very experienced with Kido or outmatches them significantly in terms of power / speed.

I would say Szayel is between high VC and low captain level in terms of regular abilities. His Voodoo Doll tech is dangerous, but I think Tessai could use binding Kido on him before he had a chance to use it, then finish him with a high level offensive Kido. Szayel doesn't strike me as very durable, I think Uryu's pentagram would have finished him if he hadn't analyzed Uryu before hand and been able to reduce the damage.

So Chad and Mashiro punch/kick the hell out of each other while Tessai quickly finishes Szayel with Kido, and then turns on Mashiro, finishes her pretty quickly too. I believe Magic Muscles wins this quite easily.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chad is a non-factor here. He didn't effect Nnoitra in the slightest and Tesra may have taken his strongest attack to date as well with little effort. Mashiro kicks him to the moon. Szayel is semi useless as well because we know he needs prep time. He was pretty badly damaged from Renji's Kido attack (lol) and Ishidas Sprenger attack. Well Tessai WTFPWNS Szayel in an instant, especially because Szayel's damage from Ishida and Renji was toned down because he had "prepped" for that too. Tessai can bind Mashiro pretty easily IMO as Hachi had demonstrated in TBTP. I guess after that it just comes down to how long Mashiros mask stays on while Tessai keeps assaulting her with Kido.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh*

Dammit. I think Szayel is one of the most underrated Espada, he's insanely hax, but it's a shame he's gotta lose here.

Tessai, despite being low in the feat department, has the title alone that gives him a crazy edge against someone like Szayel. Released Szayel is someone you never want to even get near, let alone touch, but with Szayel having no speed feats, he won't be dodging Kido. I was thinking of making a case for his appendages still being able to capture and make dolls, or the clone juice, but a move like Rikojokoro would just screw him over completely. Chad could probably hold his own against Mashiro for a short time. I think his defense is decent enough, although his speed is lacking, so no way will he be beating her.

I could see some cases where if Szayel releases right away, he and Mashiro could pull it off by quickly dispatching Chad and ganging up on Tessai and overwhelming him with long and short range attacks. Problem is, unlike Hachi, Tessai seems to be physically very powerful, and he's shown that he can chop shit in half with his hands, plus his ass is armored or something....

Wait....What if Szayel used the clone stuff on Mashiro? It's a stretch, but I bet it would be pretty scary fighting 20 of her. At any rate, Magic Muscle still has the best odds of winning, so I gotta give it to them.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I like that Scenario 20 plus clone Mashiros could easily overwhelm Team Magic Muscles. I think Szayel is that smart to actually try that too.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Was it ever said HOW Szayel analyzes someone's Reiatsu? He can minimize the damage he takes if he does, and considering Ishida was a surprise to him and yet he was still prepared for it, I'd bet that he could do the same against Chad and Tessai. How much of a difference it would make is questionable, but something to think about (I really want Szayel to at least stand a chance here :P)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tessai just has to defeat him before he releases and it wouldn't matter. I think that can happen, but if it doesn't, I still think he'd win. Kido would have been useful, and Renji sucks at it. A Danku spell would stop any of the material getting on him. Therefore no clones. Not sure what else Szayel could do from there.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

i say Mashiro beats the crap out of tessai easilly first...i find it strange how much people are hyping tessai...i mean people saying he solos both an Espada and vizard who kicked around WW with mask...

syazel also attacks Chad ...pink take this

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Was it ever said HOW Szayel analyzes someone's Reiatsu? He can minimize the damage he takes if he does, and considering Ishida was a surprise to him and yet he was still prepared for it, I'd bet that he could do the same against Chad and Tessai. How much of a difference it would make is questionable, but something to think about (I really want Szayel to at least stand a chance here :P)
    he watches the opponent to analyze it...he did it on uryu as he used clones and watched...other wise uryu would have killed him (syazel admitted he would have died ) if he didn't alter his reiatsu to counter the attack
    Last edited by Hystzen; March 18, 2011 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hystzen View Post
    he watches the opponent to analyze it...he did it on uryu as he used clones and watched...other wise uryu would have killed him (syazel admitted he would have died ) if he didn't alter his reiatsu to counter the attack
    Clones? Szayel was hit with Sprengen (sp?) before he released, he wasn't using clones then.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Szayel is weak. His release is cool, but will it even work with someone who knows kido? Not meaining he can't get a hit, but he relies a lot on his techniques hitting his opponents. Kido can stop all of that. Seeing Tessai is kido chief, I don't see him losing.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaintSheik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I could see multiple Mashiro being a problem for Mashiro herself. A scenario that would play off like whenever Naruto would argue with multiple shadow clones, she's just that stupid/childish/stupid. I think and see Tessai as a captain level kidou user and I could definitely see him literally blowing his opponents away. Oh and did you people really forget about La Muerte?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Clones? Szayel was hit with Sprengen (sp?) before he released, he wasn't using clones then.
    He had already analyzed Ishida's reiatsu from his fight with Thunderwitch...so even if he hadn't seen the attack, he could still reduce the damage, since it used his reiatsu.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast