Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Retro Pink

8 10.00%
  • Team Magic Muscles

72 90.00%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Team Retro Pink vs Team Magic Muscles

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Deicide's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Retro Pink vs Team Magic Muscles

Tessai solos.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd forgotten about the clones - Mashiro Kick from 100 directions at once won't be too good for anyone But still, I think Tessai could Kido the hell out of Szayel before he manages to release.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Szael doesn't have any preparations for the fight, so he would loose, cause it's his only advantage. As a fighter he is pretty weak. Mashiro is fast and rather strong physically, but Chad and Tessai are also physically strong.
    Also Tessai is a damn Kidou monster and there is only one person who might be better than him in Kidou and his name is Yama.

Team Magic Muscles wins this.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I can easily see Tessai soloing this.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Henry J. Gloval's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tessai does his time and space jutsu, I mean kido, and freezes them both. Walks up to them, uses Bakudo no.99 so they cannot see anything nor move, than does a Black coffin with incantation. Teleports them on an aircraft carrier in a deep sea and uses Isshin style Hado no.1 with his middle finger to push their dead bodies overboard into the ocean. Then he teleports Chad back to Mexico to visit his grandfather's grave. Just for the lolz.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I think that's unlikely, seeing as how:

1) He's got a partner and it's a forbidden Kido
    2) He should have the power to take them down with absurd ease without use of forbidden Kido. Neither of them are Captain level. Lol

Tessai rapes both of them.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Henry J. Gloval's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

As I wrote, Just for the lolz.
    But it is nice to know what Tessai could do without even his zan. No physical contact fights rock. As does kido.
    Support Libya. Serbia is with you and your people, Colonel!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kamakazi_1996's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO chad isn't needed for Magic Muscles to win
    "This is a weird feeling... You, who once asked me why I distanced myself from you, have now gone and distanced yourself from me. Should I do the questioning this time? Just now, why did you distance yourself from me?" -ichigo kurosaki

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough.

Although given teleportation being not banned, Tessai would be a beast with it. He could simply end matches by teleporting rocks into peoples' heads instantly. Lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of understand reasoning like that though... however it's just so alien to Bleach. Honestly though, why couldn't Hachi just teleport rocks inside people? Characters in bleach seem to seriously underuse their abilities... although fights wouldn't be especially interesting if everyone just used a binding Kido from the start. What really got to me though, was Zommari only taking control of Byakuya's left arm and left leg. At one point Zommari said he used two of his eyes simultaneously, so why not four? Why did he not just take sovereignty over all four of Byakuya's limbs from the start? If Zommari used four eyes simultaneously on all four of a person's limbs, they'd be screwed. If only he hadn't spent all his time lecturing Byakuya about being arrogant... quite ironic when I come to think of it.
    Last edited by Tsukisama; March 19, 2011 at 08:07 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I think mashiro could take on chad. Chad took on a privaron espada with one hit but I would think mashiro with mask could actually match the physical capacities of a espada/captain which would give her a huge advantage over chad who is still getting there. Tessai is also stronger than grants IMO. Tessai is a kido master and has been shown to be capable of using consecutive level 99 spells, something which no single character has ever done before (urahara needed an incantation for just one of such spells, aizen never got it quite right without an incantation and when hachi did it seemed to be a bit taxing on him). Mayuri has his tricks but I would still give tessai a versatility advantage due to not really needing prep time for anything.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post
    I kind of understand reasoning like that though... however it's just so alien to Bleach. Honestly though, why couldn't Hachi just teleport rocks inside people? Characters in bleach seem to seriously underuse their abilities... although fights wouldn't be especially interesting if everyone just used a binding Kido from the start. What really got to me though, was Zommari only taking control of Byakuya's left arm and left leg. At one point Zommari said he used two of his eyes simultaneously, so why not four? Why did he not just take sovereignty over all four of Byakuya's limbs from the start? If Zommari used four eyes simultaneously on all four of a person's limbs, they'd be screwed. If only he hadn't spent all his time lecturing Byakuya about being arrogant... quite ironic when I come to think of it.
    Plot induced stupidity is the reason for a substantial number of bad guy losses. Although I'd prefer it if we assumed the teleportation of heart stopping rocks wasn't used

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShootToKill View Post
    I kind of understand reasoning like that though... however it's just so alien to Bleach. Honestly though, why couldn't Hachi just teleport rocks inside people? Characters in bleach seem to seriously underuse their abilities... although fights wouldn't be especially interesting if everyone just used a binding Kido from the start. What really got to me though, was Zommari only taking control of Byakuya's left arm and left leg. At one point Zommari said he used two of his eyes simultaneously, so why not four? Why did he not just take sovereignty over all four of Byakuya's limbs from the start?
    If I recall, barragan was hollow inside.... He was just bones, there really was nothing but empty space there. I don't think teleporting things inside people would be that simple, there is the reiatsu issue to deal with IMO.

As for the zomari part.... he probably acted that way for the same reason he did not aim for byakuya's head from the start. Still, doing such a thing is not necessarily a victory for zomari. Kido, to which zomari's ability was compared, is not this magical thing which works for no reason (which is ironic in a way). Kido is bounded by rules and it ultimately comes down to a reiatsu fight. Byakuya cut his tendons to deal with amor efficiently but there is no guarantee that had zomari taken control over byakuya's head from the start then byakuya would not have been able to pull through that with reiatsu and willpower (as is generally the case with such techniques).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    Hachigeneral always used to say that Hachi beats everyone because he would teleport rocks into people's hearts and kill them. Almost the same thing you said, weird huh?
    Hachi can't do that because he's a weak combatant, not physically fit, and has terrible reactions, so it's safe to say that his elaborate forbidden Kido teleport thing wouldn't work on most good fighters who don't stand still.

Tessai is different in that he's a Captain, a whole jump of power above Hachi =/.

Also, for you guys debating on the premise of plot-induced whatever, if the characters fight IC then it will be present again. Making excuses from plot is an amateurish way to debate.

Just mah two cents

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    If I recall, barragan was hollow inside.... He was just bones, there really was nothing but empty space there. I don't think teleporting things inside people would be that simple, there is the reiatsu issue to deal with IMO.

As for the zomari part.... he probably acted that way for the same reason he did not aim for byakuya's head from the start. Still, doing such a thing is not necessarily a victory for zomari. Kido, to which zomari's ability was compared, is not this magical thing which works for no reason (which is ironic in a way). Kido is bounded by rules and it ultimately comes down to a reiatsu fight. Byakuya cut his tendons to deal with amor efficiently but there is no guarantee that had zomari taken control over byakuya's head from the start then byakuya would not have been able to pull through that with reiatsu and willpower (as is generally the case with such techniques).
    My impression was that Zommari could only control the heads of those weaker than him, which obviously does not include Byakuya. However, if he could control two of Byakuya's limbs, why not all four? I think Takahashi's is the only conceivable answer to this.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast