Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Bakuman Vol 15 (ch125-ch133) Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner superfluffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman 133 Discussion / 134 Prediction

@Reclaimer you might be right I'm fairly new to manga and anime but the thing that makes me think that way is that manga has more freedom than the anime in away there are things that a manga can show and anime cannot.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a question to u guys; I know eiji is number 2 in shonen jump magazine but who's actually the current leader also nr 1?

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mattios View Post
    I have a question to u guys; I know eiji is number 2 in shonen jump magazine but who's actually the current leader also nr 1?
    This question was already asked We don't know what series this is as it has never been revealed. While IRL series like One Piece and Naruto have been mentioned many times in the manga, we don't know if any of them are the so-called #1. We can only make conjectures...

Anyway, I would like to see what manga Eiji cancels soon, hopefully in the next arc. I think I would also like it to be PCP simply so the story can move on (ie we see that new morally ambiguous manga - if they manage it - sooner rather than later) instead of meander here and there as it tends to do. It's not that I didn't enjoy the arcs that weren't directly related to them getting an anime, like the Nanamine arc, but still, I want to see the story progress towards that overarching goal.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Anyway, I would like to see what manga Eiji cancels soon, hopefully in the next arc. I think I would also like it to be PCP simply so the story can move on.
    I totally agree with you on this point. I think that ending PCP will be somehow a helping hand to Ashirogi Muto. If PCP ends, they will be able to start the manga which they were talking about lately (the one that is going to become an anime) But PCP is holding them back :S

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by superfluffy View Post
    @Reclaimer you might be right I'm fairly new to manga and anime but the thing that makes me think that way is that manga has more freedom than the anime in away there are things that a manga can show and anime cannot.
    This is true, but since this is exactly the reason they haven't gotten an anime already, it would be retarded for an anime they would eventually get to be cancelled because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Anyway, I would like to see what manga Eiji cancels soon, hopefully in the next arc. I think I would also like it to be PCP simply so the story can move on (ie we see that new morally ambiguous manga - if they manage it - sooner rather than later) instead of meander here and there as it tends to do. It's not that I didn't enjoy the arcs that weren't directly related to them getting an anime, like the Nanamine arc, but still, I want to see the story progress towards that overarching goal.
    This is the central problem with Bakuman: a poor narrative move (PCP being cancelled) is the only means by which the series can progress. With the way time moves in Bakuman, you could easily go another 1-2 arcs and have them decide they like what they've done with the series and have a place where they want to end it (I swear to God they better not mention wanting a to be able to do a series with an anime as justification for eventually cancelling it. That would be so pathetically immature. I'd say they aren't allowed to mention the possibility of an anime until they have a new series published because letting the pursuit of an anime decide the direction of their next series would be plain pathetic.)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

That manga nizuma eiji want to end is the current leaders manga, and if u ask why?
    Because that is that one that is keeping first place and if u want to make it big you have to winn against it right and therfore its only naturaly to hate that manga that speaks in your case.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mattios View Post
    That manga nizuma eiji want to end is the current leaders manga, and if u ask why?
    Because that is that one that is keeping first place and if u want to make it big you have to winn against it right and therfore its only naturaly to hate that manga that speaks in your case.
    I didn't know Eiji is a coward who is afraid to compete.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well if eiji gets to be #1 it must mean that he competed and won against other manga

I think it would be stupid if they actually let him cancel the manga he wants

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if he gets Number 1, he'll need to maintain that position for weeks before he can demand stuff like removing a manga he doesn't like or something.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Really a nice chapter.. .but they did not talk about whether or not Eiji got first place.. I wonder if he still want to end PCP now that takagi is back in shape... we'll see about that... it would be a waste though, but it would leave them time to work on their new manga that will have an anime

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

134 is out

New Reply
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29