Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How would you like Bakuman to end?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How would you like Bakuman to end?

Quote Originally Posted by SHINOBI-03 View Post
    Good Ending: Mashiro and Azuki get married and Ashirogi keep on working to rival Niizuma forever.

Bad Ending: A raging fan comes to the wedding and kills either of Mashiro or Azuki.
    Considering the genre mood and atmosphere, I doubt that will happen, but these are the creators of Death Note, don't give them any more estranged ideas. XD

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blade5468 View Post
    also I just realized that it's a bit weird that mangahelpers as a community is people that would only get the volumes of a series in a special case and not normally.

I'm not criticizing, I couldn't care less about piracy and whatever, but looking at it logically, it's weird how it's a COMPLIMENT to Bakuman for us to pay money for the actual volumes, instead of being what one would be expected to do in the first place.
    I feel that a great many of us do eventually purchase the volumes, at least of the manga we love, but that for temporary reasons, such as a bad financial situation, we have to wait a few months or even a year or so. As for the chapters released weekly, well we have to wait months for those to be translated before we can even think of buying them, so what wrong with getting them for free online as long as we have the intention to pay the bill when we can? But regardless, this is the 'How Should Bakuman End?' thread, not the 'dickwad' thread, please stay on topic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Considering the genre mood and atmosphere, I doubt that will happen, but these are the creators of Death Note, don't give them any more estranged ideas. XD
    I know they won't go to that direction, but since their relationship made a storm among the fans, I doubt that someone will stay still and watch his idol getting married in front of his eyes and not thinking of killing Mashiro for stealing her from him or Miho who crushed his wet dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post

I feel that a great many of us do eventually purchase the volumes, at least of the manga we love, but that for temporary reasons, such as a bad financial situation, we have to wait a few months or even a year or so. As for the chapters released weekly, well we have to wait months for those to be translated before we can even think of buying them, so what wrong with getting them for free online as long as we have the intention to pay the bill when we can?
    Or you can subscribe to Shonen Jump Alpha and get the official translations two weeks later. You're an American, and you can do it. Unlike us who lives outside.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know they won't go to that direction, but since their relationship made a storm among the fans, I doubt that someone will stay still and watch his idol getting married in front of his eyes and not thinking of killing Mashiro for stealing her from him or Miho who crushed his wet dreams.
    XDDD That may be so, that many Otaku's would be thinking that, but its not like all idols don't eventually get married, its a hurdle they have to pass... only most of them do it after their good looks and youth fade to the point that they are judged on talent alone. Even so, I doubt anyone would be shot over it; maybe CD's broken, Tankabons burned, riots at the animating studio, internet slander, refusall to buy animes with them in it, or attempted last minute molestation (I'll take your virginity and dirty you before he can); but other than that they're pretty harmless I wager... not that last minute molestation is harmless, be on guard Azuki, lol

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Or you can subscribe to Shonen Jump Alpha and get the official translations two weeks later. You're an American, and you can do it. Unlike us who lives outside.
    Also true, but as long as i'm subscribe and thus 'paying my way', I don't see why I should have to wait two weeks, it won't hurt anything by receiving the product for free when I purchase it later.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4