Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse by SON Jae Ho

I still don't quite understand Frank powers
    Sometimes he seems that he is fighting very serious and with is powers in the max , and later we discover that his powers were much higher than that

About this chapter, it was awesome as always
    I expect Franky to have some problems defeating Rajak, but the win will not escape him most likely

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@ jorped
    Franky explained it all - Rael just rushed at him. He's not that much weaker, he's that much younger. He's had no real combat experience - he never had to fight for his life.
    First time they fought, Franky wanted to have fun and Rael was cautious. Then Franky's spear decided to eat him and he almost lost.

4. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axaristos View Post
    ...It's stated that it (the book from Frank) was found in ruins...

Something smells fishy here...
    I totally agree with you on this one.

Although I stll have a rather "long" and "not simple" theory for this:

I believe that there had to be an incident connected with Frank's abandoned research laboratory (or something similar) while he himself was away (remeber: Rai told to Frank that he should stop researching).

When Frank heared what was happening at his abendoned laboratory he rushed there with all his might.

But all the Noblesse people took it wrong and accused Frank for doing it on porpuse, except Rai who understood what was going on, especialy becouse he also has his ability or rather unique power to feel a persons emotions / thoughts !!!

With that I also believe that "at the same time" as the incident was happening, the humans were attacking the Noblesse people, who misunderstood all of that and thought that enemies are comming from multiple sites - But at one side there were only Frank and Rai cleaning the mess from the incident at Frank's laboratory.

And from that moment on (when Rai and Frank were cleaning the mess at Fank's laboratory) Rai and Frank were bouth suspected as traitors for helping humans.

This would be becouse Frank and Rai would not be there to help other Noblesse people, when they were needed the most("presumably" humans were attacking Noblesse people at that time), in a matter of fact at that time they(Rai and Frank) might even be suspected to be working with the humans !!!

After cleaning the mess Frank and Rai could have gone helping other Noblesse clan leaders and seperated itself(as you can see in a fight Frank always stays behind), with this humans might had no chance.

So humans had to run and scatter, but while running they stumbled across the ruins of Frank's research laboratory and discovered the book of secrets from Frank.

After that, when chasing humans too far in the human world, Rai had gone for a long sleep (820 years), but Frank could not find Rai and kept looking for him, although all the other clan leaders wanted to catch Frank and kill him (becouse of that Frank would decide to look for Rai in secret, while other Noblesse people were not to be trusted).

So in all the cunfiousion that was happening at that time the previous Lord had nobody to relay upon (like previously Rai who was reading other people thoughts and adviced the previous Lord).

At the end the previous Lord decided to go in eternal sleep along with the rest of Noblesse clan leaders who were also at the battle field but were also the suspects to help the humans, and also there was nobody(like Rai before) to clear their names.

At present Rai and Frank might still be suspected as traitors who should die along with the previous clan leaders and the previous Lord.

But after clearing all the story (that I already explained up untill now, in this post) with the present Lord, I believe that the present Lord will left Frank and Rai off the hook.

PS: I also expect that, at the end the person who was a suspect to attack the Noblesse people (and who has "presumably" also done a mess at abandoned Frank's laboratory) in the past, would be somebody from warewolf race.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    The thing what I found interesting when Frankenstein showed Rael his place was that Rael referred to Franky's Dark Spear as the "thing' instead of a Soul Weapon. Does it mean that's something special?
    Guess what?

I too have no idea what he thought with this... DOUBLE:

The chance is also, that this might be a reall soul weapon insted of man made weapon, but if it is a soul weapon, this soul weapon (if I judge a characteristic as that of Seira who is a soul reaper) might have it's presence still hidden (like how dark it is) !!!

At least that's my first impresion...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

About the last chapter:
    It was simply said, extraordinary interesting and well done, also did you notice that it was 2 times longer as it was normaly, why ?

As for the full moon, wich would set:
    What does it really mean?

Is it something like a lock on a resting place ???

Is it a power granted to someone(like Rai) only when the moon is up ???

Or something else ???

If someone knows please tell me:
    Sorry in advance, I did not coperhand / catch this...

But about Seira and Rozaria :
    It's like I thought, the most beautiful women are the most scary ones...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; June 07, 2011 at 07:35 PM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Monster~

Well I have no idea either but the "moon" seem to be important for the shrines.
    In legends, I think Werewolves are linked to the moon but not Vamps. Unless I am not aware of it.

My guess is that as you said, it could be something to do with lock.
    It may have other meanings that might be revealed later.

What we know is that, Rais house is large as a Castle and it has a Shrine.

The Lord also lives in Castle, that has a shrine.

Both open only at the full moon.

Is that limited to them or nobles in general?

Not sure.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Now Rael is as beaten as the Trio. I wonder if they will continue to exchange amabilities while Rajak and Franky are fighting.
    Concerning Death Spear, it is probably an artificial soul weapon. Since the number of Noblesse family is fixed, Death Spear is not on their list.

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Now Rael is as beaten as the Trio. I wonder if they will continue to exchange amabilities while Rajak and Franky are fighting.
    Concerning Death Spear, it is probably an artificial soul weapon. Since the number of Noblesse family is fixed, Death Spear is not on their list.
    *Dark Spear*

There are a lot of mysteries surrounding Franky.

Although Death Spear sounds kind of cool.

Rai did ask Franky if he became Clan Leader during his absence.

That might mean he would have a Soul Weapon. It seems like Dark spear, is not one. As Seira also believed.

Maybe we could be wrong.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It definatly seems like his death spear is manmade. A few nobles have pointed out it has too evil an aura, or just plain WTF is that? It also is trying to eat his soul. So maybe this is like a philophisers stone in FMA. The souls of dead people~~ Wheww~~

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

MAAN i started noblesse today
    thanks for recommending it unc charley scav and mike .
    At first reading the synopsis i thought it would be a common vigilantist type manga, with the main guy having some super power(here vampire) and does what spiderman does
    but OMG its so much more and different.
    Hopefully by next week i ll be updated and start discussing the recent chaps.
    Till then fellas

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This manwha is so addicting that I re-read it again. And I was surprised that the Lady Lord was able to 'confirm' or rather from my point of view to 'accuse' Rai of being the Mastermind of the betrayal. On what basis is her claim based on? I mean she is really convinced that Rai is the culprit.
    Damn, I can't wait to see the two of them together. She is pissed as hell at Rai for whatever reason, but it is probably because the former lord regarded Rai highly or it is pure jealousy.

Credits:Shinsatsu

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    This manwha is so addicting that I re-read it again. And I was surprised that the Lady Lord was able to 'confirm' or rather from my point of view to 'accuse' Rai of being the Mastermind of the betrayal. On what basis is her claim based on? I mean she is really convinced that Rai is the culprit.
    Damn, I can't wait to see the two of them together. She is pissed as hell at Rai for whatever reason, but it is probably because the former lord regarded Rai highly or it is pure jealousy.

Rai goes missing first 800 years ago.
    They search for him but have no luck.
    Then the other clan leaders betray the Old Lord, shortly after that.

Maybe thats one of the reasons. She believes that his disappearance was the first betrayal?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Rai goes missing first 800 years ago.
    They search for him but have no luck.
    Then the other clan leaders betray the Old Lord, shortly after that.

Maybe thats one of the reasons. She believes that his disappearance was the first betrayal?
    Well the problem is the fact that Rai went missing 800 years ago and no one was able to find him. Hence that was the reason why, Franky said to Gejutel that he couldn't trust 'them' and searched undercover on his own. The Old Lord went to eternal sleep like 300 years after the incident, while probably still searching for him. The only thing that I could think of is that the traitors used Rai name as an scapegoat to 'justify' it.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As more information has come to surface, I'm more convinced that the previous Lord was the one who hid Rai away so as that he could return at a later date (now) and save the race.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    As more information has come to surface, I'm more convinced that the previous Lord was the one who hid Rai away so as that he could return at a later date (now) and save the race.
    I sometimes think that the current Lady Lord has done something.
    With Rai out of the way, her road to the throne was clear.

Gegtual did say that she knew her father wanted him on the throne.
    So its not like she didn't know anything...?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem with that theory is that everyone who knew of the previous lord's ambitions for the throne also knew that Rai had no wish to succeed him. Also it wouldn't explain the soul weapon's presence.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    The problem with that theory is that everyone who knew of the previous lord's ambitions for the throne also knew that Rai had no wish to succeed him. Also it wouldn't explain the soul weapon's presence.
    Maybe not exactly, because in the flash back, there wasn't anyone in the throne room besides Rai, the lord and Gejtual.

I dont understand the last part about the soul weapon?

New Reply
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast