Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 564

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

  1. #226
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Welcome to naruto-niichan! I'm behind you at the moment (still on chapter 171, haha~) but I'll do my best to catch up! Even the new chapter is out. Oh, well, the waiting is what makes this series even more interesting, right? XD

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #227
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Welcome to naruto-niichan! I'm behind you at the moment (still on chapter 171, haha~) but I'll do my best to catch up! Even the new chapter is out. Oh, well, the waiting is what makes this series even more interesting, right? XD
    Thanks phio! You're right but I wouldn't mind if I could read another 100 chapter without waiting

    I'm still hyped with this series, I even made my first sig because of it XD the one week wait is definitely killing me

  4. #228
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    I totally agree! I would rather have it already completed, then read it all the way until I know its ending. But then, it wouldn't be fun; it is the fact that we are waiting and that we can discuss so many possibilities that the series and the waiting period become interesting. XD

    And yes, me too! Reading all the way until chapter 191 last night, I can't help but feel so curious about what would happen later. What would Rai do? What would happen to Frank and Regis? And so on. XD Congrats on your first sig, plus it's for Noblesse! It has influenced you so deeply, eh? XD

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #229
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I totally agree! I would rather have it already completed, then read it all the way until I know its ending. But then, it wouldn't be fun; it is the fact that we are waiting and that we can discuss so many possibilities that the series and the waiting period become interesting. XD

    And yes, me too! Reading all the way until chapter 191 last night, I can't help but feel so curious about what would happen later. What would Rai do? What would happen to Frank and Regis? And so on. XD Congrats on your first sig, plus it's for Noblesse! It has influenced you so deeply, eh? XD
    I completely agree! Discussing it with everyone is a lot of fun and makes the series even more enjoyable! Not to forget the joy when you see that the chapters finally out XD

    So I take it that you enjoyed Noblesse quit a lot? How would you rate it thus far?
    haha thanks, yeah it has quite influenced me XD wasn't so active on MH (at least regardings posts) since ages!

  7. #230
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Q/A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    she (the current lord) does not posses a Soul Weapon.
    Eh? The current Lord should be the legitimate owner of Ragnarok ever since her father passed away, true?

  8. #231
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So I take it that you enjoyed Noblesse quit a lot? How would you rate it thus far?
    haha thanks, yeah it has quite influenced me XD wasn't so active on MH (at least regardings posts) since ages!
    Yep, I enjoyed it a lot. I'll rate it 11 out of 10! XD Well, it sure is an interesting series. The way many sides of story is presented (the humor, the romance, the action, the mystery); I like 'em all. Interesting quotes as well. XDD What about you? And yep, this series brought me to know MH more too. XD

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #232
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Q/A Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Eh? The current Lord should be the legitimate owner of Ragnarok ever since her father passed away, true?
    I am not sure about that, cuz after all her father didn't trust in her for the Lord position. But i think that you are right

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #233
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Hey everyone,

    Just started reading Noblesse now and im around the 13th chapter xD this is my first manhwa ever and its quite interesting, the colors add to the fun too. The characters are really awsome, I'll have to get used to the new style but i dont mind, the story seems so good ^^

    Jorped recommended it to me i gotta say I'm soon gonna be hooked =D

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #234
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Just started reading Noblesse now and im around the 13th chapter xD this is my first manhwa ever and its quite interesting, the colors add to the fun too. The characters are really awsome, I'll have to get used to the new style but i dont mind, the story seems so good ^^

    Jorped recommended it to me i gotta say I'm soon gonna be hooked =D
    Another Noblesse fan

    Welcome, nice to meet you "RaveDragon"...

    I must say, that this manhwa is one of the best I have ever read. If you will read it, especially whole, untill the last chapter, you might get addicted to it, so be careful...

    While reading Noblesse, I believe that you will not get bored, at all, becouse after a few arc's the story becomes so interesting that I become speechless. Oh, and once you will read, in your opinion enough chapters to discuss them, I recomand that you join us in other threads, located also in this section.

    Have fun while reading Noblesse, why I so hardly anticipate the next chapter right now, that it's driving me
    crazy...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #235
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Thanks for the warm welcome i can say im already hooked at chapter 21 xD and it's just the introduction, shinwoo is just daawww =3
    believe me in a few days i'll be in your shoes xp by the rate im reading xD

  17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #236
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Welcome to our Noblesse section Ravedragon

    You better take your time while reading it, once you caught up to recent chapters then there is no turning back. And believe me the wait for the next chapter is really agonizing.

    By the way guys, I also need an awesome Noblesse set....

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #237
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Only WE know
    Country
    Malta
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Welcome to our Noblesse section Ravedragon

    You better take your time while reading it, once you caught up to recent chapters then there is no turning back. And believe me the wait for the next chapter is really agonizing.

    By the way guys, I also need an awesome Noblesse set....
    I'll do my best to resist the awesomeness =D oh btw since its a vampire story is there any chance of a werewolves being involved (cuz im more team werewolf)? xD

  21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  22. #238
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    By the way guys, I also need an awesome Noblesse set....
    I would recommend you to ask Shinsatsu. He is probably the most talented member in MH when it's about sets. Check his gallery, he has a awesome stuff My set was nothing else than one of his works and it is nothing else than awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    I'll do my best to resist the awesomeness =D oh btw since its a vampire story is there any chance of a werewolves being involved (cuz im more team werewolf)? xD
    Just read and you will see

  23. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  24. #239
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    I'll do my best to resist the awesomeness =D oh btw since its a vampire story is there any chance of a werewolves being involved (cuz im more team werewolf)? xD
    Well at least you will try. I don't want to spoil you so I won't say a thing it's for your own good.

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    I would recommend you to ask Shinsatsu. He is probably the most talented member in MH when it's about sets. Check his gallery, he has a awesome stuff My set was nothing else than one of his works and it is nothing else than awesome
    I see thanks for the information jorped, I will go through the old chapters and find some awesome Noblesse pictures in order to get my awesome set made by shinsatsu.^^

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  26. #240
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Slovenia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    I'll do my best to resist the awesomeness =D oh btw since its a vampire story is there any chance of a werewolves being involved (cuz im more team werewolf)? xD
    Host Samurai and jorped didn't give you much information, why you two...

    To tell you the truth:

    Spoiler: Read only if you want the story to be a little spoiled for you show


    But you will have to read the story if you want to know more !!!
    Last edited by Monsterguy; July 02, 2011 at 05:48 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show


    It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

  27. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts