Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsatsu View Post
    I think that's why the recent chapters look dumb... But I think that it's normal since we didn't see anything interesting from Shion and the kids from school. They were introduced first when the manga began so I think it's normal to try and make an arc or two to make them participate a little more. (that's why I think that there will be some experiments... and the kids will become strong and capable).
    I think so too. It seems like the author had planned this before hand, so it is now the time for the humans to take the stage from the nobles. I'm interested to see experiments, really. Having to go that far would require something.. huge. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I would love to see more of the nobles but that might happen again later, especially with Rael being unaccounted for. So far only 9 chapters are out in this season but I'm liking the new pace of the story. I have not been bored yet, I did feel that in the previous season around a few chapters and pacing. Not including the fight scenes or whatnot because those were really good.
    The beginning of a new season -- or anything new, in general -- would always be slow. The authors would have to prepare the stages as well; throwing questions, making us think about the connections, before giving the special parts which would bring the plot advance. The current pace is indeed slow; but if I think about it again, the beginning of previous seasons were mostly like this as well. So I make myself busy by thinking of what would happen in the next chapter and what kind of secrets we would see. ^^

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the general direction of the current arc and that the author has brought the kids back into the main story line, and that we're once again dealing with enhanced humans. At times it DOES feel slow and dragged but the humour is still there to make you forget about it( Frankenstein in general ).

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I like the general direction of the current arc and that the author has brought the kids back into the main story line, and that we're once again dealing with enhanced humans. At times it DOES feel slow and dragged but the humour is still there to make you forget about it( Frankenstein in general ).
    I know, right? XD I'm glad that the humors are still there so the overall presentation of the chapter is not very boring. I mean, imagine if we have to go through those chapters discussing things about agents etc without any funny actions of the casts. XD

Today I have a new plan in my mind, by the way! From now on we'll try to do regular poll here at the hangout thread. The polls would be about anything; like for example this week I used the question "Who is the most epic cast?". Feel free to share your opinions of what question should be used next, together with the nominations. The question would be changed around two weeks. XD

I made the poll, but I couldn't vote for myself. XD Frank is consistently epic and crazy and awesome, but Tao has shown his epic-ness a lot lately; hard not to notice it. What do you guys think? :P

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

News update

As you may have noticed, we have a post / thread icon for Noblesse !!

What better icon to symbolize Noblesse than a bowl of Ramen and a cross?

Credit goes to ~Coffee~ for creating the post icon.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    As you may have noticed, we have a post / thread icon for Noblesse !!

What better icon to symbolize Noblesse than a bowl of Ramen and a cross?

Credit goes to ~Coffee~ for creating the post icon.

The icon is so awesomeeeee~ I think it reflects Rai in the simplest way ever, and I love it! Huge thanks to ~Coffee~!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha that really fits Raizel in every single way. I definetly like that icon.

Credits:Shinsatsu

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I accidently voted for Mr. Park for most epic character, but saying that he was pretty scary and a pretty cool character so I guess that counts as epic in my book

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Accidentally?
    I should say that Mr. Park is quite a crazy character at the beginning of the series, especially for his patience taking care of all the transfer students who can barely speak Korean. :3

It's hard for me to choose; I think all the casts have their own epic moments and are unique in their own way. Though most probably I'll pick Frank since he is always obsessed with something... in an epic way. :P Anyone wants to tempt me to change my vote or maybe support my vote? XDD

---------- Post added November 21, 2011 at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was November 11, 2011 at 08:57 PM ----------

I finally voted for Frank. XD Thinking about it again, he deserves the title as the most epic member for his love towards Rai, towards clean and tidy things, his school, and lots of other things. Not to forget his evil side as well, the funny and serious ones. :3 Let's see if the future chapters would change my opinion~

And we should also welcome Darjaille to the club of the nobles! She is (one of, I bet) the new reader(s) of Noblesse. Look at how she is so in love with Rai, lol. :3

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol~

Thanks for warm welcome <3 You'll have to bear with me, I'll try to post where I can ^^

Yeah yeah, the vote from me goes to Rai

ex oriente lux

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha~ Sure, no worries. XD
    So far which one is your favorite arc?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

the poll is too obvious
    frankenstine will romp other without breaking any sweat

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Haha~ Sure, no worries. XD
    So far which one is your favorite arc?
    Hm, the Lukedonia arc cuz there were lots of nobles and spotlight for Seira, Regis and his grandfather. Some mysteries were revealed, and Franky had this long and balanced fight (against two top nobles )

And then Mary and Jake, because I knew nothing about Rai and Franky at that time and it was awesome seeing that... they're... strong.

You see how I'm not mentioning Rai? Not biased at all XD

ex oriente lux

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    the poll is too obvious
    frankenstine will romp other without breaking any sweat
    I guess so. I should've made the poll multiple answers instead, since I think Tao also deserves the title epic. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Hm, the Lukedonia arc cuz there were lots of nobles and spotlight for Seira, Regis and his grandfather. Some mysteries were revealed, and Franky had this long and balanced fight (against two top nobles )

And then Mary and Jake, because I knew nothing about Rai and Franky at that time and it was awesome seeing that... they're... strong.

You see how I'm not mentioning Rai? Not biased at all XD
    I like the arc of Mary and Jake as well; I think everyone performed well in it.

Yep, not biased, since Rai is everywhere and all arcs is awesome because of him.

---------- Post added November 26, 2011 at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was November 22, 2011 at 02:31 PM ----------

I bet this new poll question is not as obvious as before.

Lately there are talks about M-21 and Na Yontsu would get along well, with certain compatibilities, and some more romantic aspects. Let's see how many of you think that way! Vote in the poll and leave us a comment of why you voted for that option. :3

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Phio this poll question is really awesome.

Well, I chose the love option. I can see where this happens though. I imagine a scenario where M-21 saves her and she falls for him.

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

So you take down the poll just a few hours after I ask someone-who-would-vote-for-Rai-for-sure-and-thus-making-him-tie to vote?

But I really like the poll question

I voted for perfect match~ She may be embarassed to say it and act as if there's nothing, but she'll fall for him

ex oriente lux

27. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast