Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    So you take down the poll just a few hours after I ask someone-who-would-vote-for-Rai-for-sure-and-thus-making-him-tie to vote?
    Yeah, I had to. >__> There was more than a week to vote for Rai! After all, his awesomeness and epicness had been proved at the annual favorite character as he tied with Frank there. <__<

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    But I really like the poll question

I voted for perfect match~ She may be embarassed to say it and act as if there's nothing, but she'll fall for him
    Thank you~

Ooh, really? The two of them don't seem to be the open-type person, so things are going to be hard... Wait, even for that they are a perfect match. XD

---------- Post added November 28, 2011 at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was November 26, 2011 at 07:57 PM ----------

Hey, people, fans of Noblesse, do come and join the discussions in Noblesse's chapters review made by Jammin. There are interesting points brought up in the review every new chapter is out, including some important questions and predictions regarding the future of the world of Noblesse. For example, like what happened in the last chapter, what would happen if Rai and friends have to fight with the Union first instead of with the agency? Do you think Cerberus are really that strong, or..?

Don't hesitate to visit us there and share your thoughts! Huge thanks to Jammin for his awesome reviews each week. See you there!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can there be another choice for the poll.... I don't really think that two hotheads could be a perfect match.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

They can't be friends right now because of their circumstances. They can't be enemies just because they are at opposing sides for a recruitment.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, then what kind of an option would you need?
    Either way, the poll is really just for fun, so you can vote for a choice you think is more dominant or most likely to be. If you don't think the choices are enough to express what you want, feel free to share it with us here. :3

But based on what you are writing, you sound as if they can be friends later, means that there is a chance they can be friends. Whether they are going to be a couple or not, you seem to be against it? Why? XD

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, then what kind of an option would you need?
    Either way, the poll is really just for fun, so you can vote for a choice you think is more dominant or most likely to be. If you don't think the choices are enough to express what you want, feel free to share it with us here. :3

But based on what you are writing, you sound as if they can be friends later, means that there is a chance they can be friends. Whether they are going to be a couple or not, you seem to be against it? Why? XD
    I don't think they can be friends, unless they are like Franky and Rai. When Franky was originally causing havoc and attacking, two clan leaders ended up stopping him or something, then he became Rai's servant. I don't personally think that M21 and the female agent would fight each other for one moment, and get married the next. Then haven't really been two-way relationships in Noblesse, I don't know why, but there have been one sided. I also think that M21 might be a little too dense to realize, that if ever, the female agent will ever like him.

The other option I was thinking of... more of a neutral relationship, where they are not friends but they aren't enemies. Another option I was thinking of was either M21 or the female agent likes the other, but gets no results.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

You remind me that I should add "Others" option in the poll. Will do it for the next poll. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    I don't personally think that M21 and the female agent would fight each other for one moment, and get married the next. Then haven't really been two-way relationships in Noblesse, I don't know why, but there have been one sided.
    Of course not, not that far. They seem to be able to work several things out, in my opinion, if they put aside their emotions (considering that they have cleared the misunderstanding about this all). They seem to be somehow similar, especially in how they could be moody and arrogant; most werewolves I see so far are all like that. So... kind of hoping something there. That's me. XD

I also think that M21 might be a little too dense to realize, that if ever, the female agent will ever like him.

To be honest these two don't seem to be someone who cares about love or romance, really. XD

The other option I was thinking of... more of a neutral relationship, where they are not friends but they aren't enemies. Another option I was thinking of was either M21 or the female agent likes the other, but gets no results.
    Unrequited love. How sweet.

The question is mainly for fun, so no need to get very serious about it. Who knows, maybe they can really end up together someday?!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw you think Yoonsu has a chance to commit suicide before she gets anywhere romantic wise? She hates the Cerberus, and they are supposedly very strong... so do you think she will lose her cool and fight 5 vs 1 or 2?..Or there is a sudden rescue of Rai and co who save the two agents...?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Suicide? ...That is kind of heavy.
    Yonsu seems to be someone with pride and honor in my eyes; she trusts justice and wishes to make everything better. I don't think she would resort to such method; she would rather die to fight than suicide. XD

Or better, she might be 'saved' by Rai and friends. Now I like that idea.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I meant by suicide was more like fighting a losing fight. The Cerberus has 4 people, and Yuriy. Those five are pretty strong, and against just the female agent and the male agent, they would win. After retaliating against Cerberus, the Cerberus squad would destroy the KSA, resulting in the agents death. Though at this point, it may affect Franky, so he would step in...

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Since i saw Yonsu the first time i thought she would fall for M-21! And I think tough girls are the ones who get to fall first for a guy who will probably ignore her, like the werewolf will do. hehehe

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw you think Yoonsu has a chance to commit suicide before she gets anywhere romantic wise? She hates the Cerberus, and they are supposedly very strong... so do you think she will lose her cool and fight 5 vs 1 or 2?..Or there is a sudden rescue of Rai and co who save the two agents...?
    Hell no man, that s sth that would be too harsh. i am pretty sure before she does sth like that the male agent will stop her, during the time they will be acquainted with Rain and Co and by the time she ignores the male agent to attack the rai team will be on the rescue
    we have been seeing this on and on for now. don think the convention will change.
    M21 might get a chance to show off (nd save the damsel in distress).
    Given cerebrus are made out to be so tough we might see the werewolf form soon, lets face it it has been a while since we saw M21 transform

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Hell no man, that s sth that would be too harsh. i am pretty sure before she does sth like that the male agent will stop her, during the time they will be acquainted with Rain and Co and by the time she ignores the male agent to attack the rai team will be on the rescue
    we have been seeing this on and on for now. don think the convention will change.
    M21 might get a chance to show off (nd save the damsel in distress).
    Given cerebrus are made out to be so tough we might see the werewolf form soon, lets face it it has been a while since we saw M21 transform
    The agents are already acquainted with Rai and Co. A damsel in distress or a suicidal woman? I think she fits the latter one better.... We might see a more developed werewolf form, but I doubt he will completely turn into a werewolf...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Random question is random.

Strange poll? Well, the question popped in my head in random as well, so... I was thinking about what kind of Soul Weapon these non-nobles would have, and I thought of Shinwoo. What do you think would be his Soul Weapon?

He seems to be a short-range fighter so maybe it would be something he wears, like gloves or something like that...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Gloves. I only see Shinwoo as a martial artist/brawler...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

same here i see shiwoon using gloves or gauntlet s.
    Quote Quote:
    A damsel in distress or a suicidal woman? I think she fits the latter one better.
    khe khe i agree later suits her better, and not to mention if she is latter it ll suit M21 better.
    Quote Quote:
    We might see a more developed werewolf form, but I doubt he will completely turn into a werewolf...
    man that would be a let down i wanted to see how far a werewolf will measure up against the new improved and powerful fellas

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Random, but has anyone ever thought on buying the tankoubon/book version of Noblesse instead of reading it as a webcomic only? Yeah, Noblesse has its own book version, like the one sometimes advertised at the end of the chapter.

What do you think the books would be like?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast