Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
It has been heavily hinted that Rai is the "True Noblesse." Considering the term was originally reserved for one being only, Rai is more than likely someone well above the current leader of the race.
Noblesse Update: New Chapter
Chapter 177 Raw is out at Naver.
Chapter 177 - Translation : MF
* Preview/ Spoiler *
Note: Rushed through this chapter so many names are probably inaccurate and with many, many, grammatical and sentence errors. >//<
Thanks again Kyouria chan. <3
Main characters name is currently called: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (the first releases called it Raijer)
The other name I think you asked about is called: Gejutel
So it turns out that Rai was asked to become the Lord and he refused.
The previous lord was the one that gave Rai the earing as a pair for a gift.
lol @ Rejis he sure is going out of his way to "protect" the central order by knocking them out. Does he think that Rai and Frankenstein are going to attack them?
Gejtual asks Rael, why hes still alive if Franky took it serious on him. lol
The intrigue and mystery continues for the next week.
So Rai should be the previous lord but decline.. I am intrigued on how hype Frankenstein gets with that being said Rai is definitely much stronger than Frankenstein..
I'm confused. Frankie has some resemblance to the previous Lord but it doesn't seem to make any sense for him to be. Is Frankie somehow related to the previous Lord?
I don't think frankenstein is part of any clan. Am I wrong when I presume he is not Noblesse ?
And I didn't understand why Regis knock everyone out. What was the danger he is talking about ?
@Sage: I don't see the resemblance you noticed between Franky and the previous Lord? Can you be more specific? In-terms of looks, I'd say that Rajak and Rael seem closer to Frankenstein (to me).
@tobeulp: Well I think you can say with a fair about amount of certainty that Rai is stronger than Franky. Generally the master is above the servant. I think that principle applies to this Noblesse Universe.
About the chapter, I wonder if next week we'll get more info about Rai and his position in the past. What does he intend to do coming back to LukeDonia? So many questions...
Regis is over reacting because he doesn't know who Rai and Franky are. What he knows is that they're much stronger than the Central Order. He's afraid that Franky will kill them all if they confront each other.
Last edited by Charlie; March 22, 2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMG this manhwa is awsome!!!
I only needed one weekend to finish reading the whole 177 chapters. The story with colour pages, extreme detailed fights and amazing visual effect has just sucked me in for reading even more, like nothing before!!!
1) Anyway it bothered me for a while now, how was M-24 able to contact M-21 through telephone receiver if he crushed it at the begining of a fight (when he saw the children)?
2) I also belive that Rai is stronger compared with courent Lord but ONLY in a matter of power. The problem is his endurance if you remember he was quite exhausted in previous fights which lasted for a longer time. What do you think?
3) Is there any simular work like this one?
This is my list untill now:
Additional plus(to the work) would be:
- either boys must be curious, agressive and full of energy - like Shinghi from "Zippy Ziggy"; Roto/Loto from "Yureka";...
- girls must be mature and especially good looking in picture(artist must give quite some attention to at least 1 girl - like Erza Scarlet from "Fairy Tail";...
- in general girls shouldn't be very old (from 10 to 30 years), but I don't mind if there is an exception like a clever old "hag"(it could also be a grandmother) - like Tsunade in "Naruto";...
- or boys must be calm and very clever but there isn't just words coming from their mouth but they must also act fast and the right way in the right time - like Rai from "Noblesse"; like Shioon from The Breaker (New waves), like Kang Shichan from "Aflame Inferno"
Last edited by Monsterguy; March 27, 2011 at 08:18 PM.
there is tower of god which is also very good, but similar not really.
but if you want more i woudl check out these sites
Chapter 178 raw is out
Anyway I only looked for a brief moment but I am rather going to wait for english release, becouse I really have no "clue" what they are saying
Last edited by Monsterguy; March 28, 2011 at 05:08 PM.
Regis is still not accessing his full powers yet as he has not undergone the "coming of age" ceremony. I think that hes tired because Regis already took out a whole bunch of the Central order guys. He is currently not as strong as Rael.
The three experiment guys, m21 - Tao and Takeo (spelling wrong?) were way weaker than Rael. However Franky upgraded them prior to coming to LukeDonia to be at least around to or up to Raels level.
Hence they're stronger. While Regis is more tired because of all the work he already did and minus being at full power. He's also being cautious enough to not kill them just knock them out, while those guys (central order) are going for the kill.
English scan is out from Eg scans.
Interesting chapter. It seems some is aware of Rai living in the forbidden area some time back.
Last edited by Charlie; March 28, 2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
I think Most of the Current Leaders aren't aware or alive when Rai is still living there... And I think the current Lord had a huge grudge against Rai..
I hope all will be explained soon