Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

Random, but has anyone ever thought on buying the tankoubon/book version of Noblesse instead of reading it as a webcomic only? Yeah, Noblesse has its own book version, like the one sometimes advertised at the end of the chapter.

What do you think the books would be like?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the authors are paid when we read the version at naver, so I wouldn't feel guilty that I don't have paper volumes, but I'd buy those volumes that have my favorite scenes in them. If there were volumes in english.

ex oriente lux

Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Well, the authors are paid when we read the version at naver, so I wouldn't feel guilty that I don't have paper volumes, but I'd buy those volumes that have my favorite scenes in them. If there were volumes in english.
    Same here. when I first started reading it, I wasn't aware it was a webcomic and had only seen the ads for the books months ago. If it ever gets published in english, I'll definitely buy them.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Though the chance of the books to be published in foreign languages might not be very good, eh? I don't think I heard many manhwa got published in other languages, English especially. There are some in Indonesian, but only the most famous ones, and none is a webcomic as far as I know.

Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Though the chance of the books to be published in foreign languages might not be very good, eh? I don't think I heard many manhwa got published in other languages, English especially. There are some in Indonesian, but only the most famous ones, and none is a webcomic as far as I know.
    I know the breaker has a few volumes in french, which is the next biggest market after Japan. But yes, it's not very likely that they'll bring it over here, it's probably too much of a gamble to take in terms of sales(?) I dunno...

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Random, but has anyone ever thought on buying the tankoubon/book version of Noblesse instead of reading it as a webcomic only? Yeah, Noblesse has its own book version, like the one sometimes advertised at the end of the chapter.

What do you think the books would be like?
    you know I was'nt looking for the tankoubon vers. since the scans are available on the internet,ever since I saw the ads for the NOVEL vers. at the end of chap 201,I'm desperate to find it translated in english
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, right, the novel!

I wonder if anyone has taken a peek at the novel and can share with us how it looks like. Totally can't imagine something we usually see in pictures to be told in words only, letting our imaginations run wild. XD

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

People, fanboys and fangirls of Noblesse~ Have you noticed?! We now have a fun event going around for you...

Go and participate there, okay? Let's see who will get amazing titles for the first time in the first Noblesse Awards!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

So I started this series recently and have am now fully caught up, but I had some questions I was hoping some of you could help answer for me or provide some of the common ideas/theories on the subject(s).

So 800+ years ago some traitors attacked Rai which is what sent him into his long slumber. And we recently found out who one of those people were. My question is, that we heard it was 6 clan heads who were traitors, but which clan leaders were these? They couldn't be the 6 leaders that went to the eternal slumber with the eternal slumber with the previous lord.

In that same vein, who are their descendants, are they the one's who are currently alive? I can't picture Rai killed them when they attacked him, since it seems everyone of the current descendants has a soul weapon. Meaning their predecessors were able to give them part of their soul for the weapon.

Who exactly transported Rai's coffin?
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vonviking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LoS you are asking questions that actually have not been answered in the story yet...which sucks I know but it's true. The traitors are only ever refered to as the traitors and we didn't know who a single one of them were until Roctis was introduced. I believe that they were the 6 leaders that were SUPPOSED to follow the previous lord into eternal slumber. I also believe that after their betrayal their clans would have been disbanded because they are not represented now with the currently clan leaders. The story also never says that Rai ever killed any of them, only that he was forced to use a lot of his power to defend himself, which I can only see happening after being ambushed by at least 6 clan leader level nobles. Lastly the person that transported Rai's coffin remains a mystery other than the first Mutant that was created by M-24 said he was the one that put it in that room...but they never said who told him to. Hope that clears up your questions.
    "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams beneath your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams..." -William Butler Yeats

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

well some of them are bound to be dead as Rai used his power which costed 800 yrs off him. i mean if he can do what he do and be just dizzy (talking abt new lord vs Rai) then when it comes to a power whose collateral is 800 yrs off i think some of those 6 might have met their demise
    but then agian we dont know well enough to even give a solid speculation

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if you think about it, Rai defeated 3 clan leaders and the current lord whom is undoubtedly stronger than clan leaders at the same time and all he suffered from was a dizzy spell. Who is to say that 6 clan leaders even if they were each stronger than the current clan leaders was much tougher than fighting those 3 clan leaders and the lord simultaneously. I guess we just don't know anywhere near enough to say.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    So I started this series recently and have am now fully caught up, but I had some questions I was hoping some of you could help answer for me or provide some of the common ideas/theories on the subject(s).

So 800+ years ago some traitors attacked Rai which is what sent him into his long slumber. And we recently found out who one of those people were. My question is, that we heard it was 6 clan heads who were traitors, but which clan leaders were these? They couldn't be the 6 leaders that went to the eternal slumber with the eternal slumber with the previous lord.

In that same vein, who are their descendants, are they the one's who are currently alive? I can't picture Rai killed them when they attacked him, since it seems everyone of the current descendants has a soul weapon. Meaning their predecessors were able to give them part of their soul for the weapon.

Who exactly transported Rai's coffin?
    There were 13 clan leaders... 6 of them betrayed the Lord and Rai, and killed Regis and Seiras fathers before fled. The remaining 7 clan leaders are successors of those who didn't betray the Lord and went to Eternal Slumber with him, minus Gejutel since his son was killed and Regis was too young and inexperient to be leader...

The ones that are in Lukedonia right now are the descendants of those who followed the Lord to eternal Slumber, because of that only Gejutel and the current Lord knew Rai, since the current clan leaders are too young.

The traitors are at the outside world and only roctis was revealed until now... The are still 5 remaining traitors with unknown whereabouts...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

19. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Noblesse, LoS! I hope you liked your journey reading Noblesse as much as we do here. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    well some of them are bound to be dead as Rai used his power which costed 800 yrs off him. i mean if he can do what he do and be just dizzy (talking abt new lord vs Rai) then when it comes to a power whose collateral is 800 yrs off i think some of those 6 might have met their demise
    but then agian we dont know well enough to even give a solid speculation
    Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Well if you think about it, Rai defeated 3 clan leaders and the current lord whom is undoubtedly stronger than clan leaders at the same time and all he suffered from was a dizzy spell. Who is to say that 6 clan leaders even if they were each stronger than the current clan leaders was much tougher than fighting those 3 clan leaders and the lord simultaneously. I guess we just don't know anywhere near enough to say.
    In my opinion, Rai is not the type to 'kill' someone. Exceptions are to be made when he destroyed several unlucky antagonists with his blood field. However, since it was nobles, I don't really think he would have done so, given his kind characteristics. Looking from Roctis too, they seemed to be pretty close with him too before the betrayal. Of course, this is a pure speculation. Hopefully we will learn more after the break with new arc! <3

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll see what happens, phio.

I was happy to see that M-21 X Yonsu didn't happen, but on the other hand, we still haven't seen M-21's fully transformed form yet. We've gotten a bit more about Franky, and a lot about both Rai and the Union. I'm in a quandry about how many arcs we have left. I mean, it could be 150 chapters, but I'm thinking less in a way. For the majority of the 12th Elder arc, nothing happened, and only in the last 4-5 chapters did we get anything. I expect the future arcs to get to the point more quickly. I can't really see us hanging around chatting for too much longer. We're also finally seeing the Elders, so we've got more in that respect.

Now, something I'd like to debate is whether or not you, as well as others, think Regis will have his Coming of Age ceremony before the end. I think it should happen to flesh out more about the Nobles, but I don't want Gejutel to die, as that would be the only way Regis would get his SW.

Spoiler show

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast