Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

Welcome to Noblesse, LoS! I hope you liked your journey reading Noblesse as much as we do here. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    well some of them are bound to be dead as Rai used his power which costed 800 yrs off him. i mean if he can do what he do and be just dizzy (talking abt new lord vs Rai) then when it comes to a power whose collateral is 800 yrs off i think some of those 6 might have met their demise
    but then agian we dont know well enough to even give a solid speculation
    Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Well if you think about it, Rai defeated 3 clan leaders and the current lord whom is undoubtedly stronger than clan leaders at the same time and all he suffered from was a dizzy spell. Who is to say that 6 clan leaders even if they were each stronger than the current clan leaders was much tougher than fighting those 3 clan leaders and the lord simultaneously. I guess we just don't know anywhere near enough to say.
    In my opinion, Rai is not the type to 'kill' someone. Exceptions are to be made when he destroyed several unlucky antagonists with his blood field. However, since it was nobles, I don't really think he would have done so, given his kind characteristics. Looking from Roctis too, they seemed to be pretty close with him too before the betrayal. Of course, this is a pure speculation. Hopefully we will learn more after the break with new arc! <3

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll see what happens, phio.

I was happy to see that M-21 X Yonsu didn't happen, but on the other hand, we still haven't seen M-21's fully transformed form yet. We've gotten a bit more about Franky, and a lot about both Rai and the Union. I'm in a quandry about how many arcs we have left. I mean, it could be 150 chapters, but I'm thinking less in a way. For the majority of the 12th Elder arc, nothing happened, and only in the last 4-5 chapters did we get anything. I expect the future arcs to get to the point more quickly. I can't really see us hanging around chatting for too much longer. We're also finally seeing the Elders, so we've got more in that respect.

Now, something I'd like to debate is whether or not you, as well as others, think Regis will have his Coming of Age ceremony before the end. I think it should happen to flesh out more about the Nobles, but I don't want Gejutel to die, as that would be the only way Regis would get his SW.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

well true Rai is the kind type and killing isnt his forte but if i remember correctly the task of noblesse has sth to do with straightening the nobles who bends out.
    i was under the impression that they betrayed the Lord and nobless and tried to gang bang him during the fight when Rai is blasting off it would be hard to imagine that some of the leads wont die
    but then again its merely a speculation

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I was happy to see that M-21 X Yonsu didn't happen, but on the other hand, we still haven't seen M-21's fully transformed form yet. We've gotten a bit more about Franky, and a lot about both Rai and the Union. I'm in a quandry about how many arcs we have left. I mean, it could be 150 chapters, but I'm thinking less in a way. For the majority of the 12th Elder arc, nothing happened, and only in the last 4-5 chapters did we get anything. I expect the future arcs to get to the point more quickly. I can't really see us hanging around chatting for too much longer. We're also finally seeing the Elders, so we've got more in that respect.
    I can understand why. Though the chapters are pretty good, the pace of the plot itself is rather slow with quite many chats. The authors are trying to explain the plot, I suppose, but still leaving surprises and such for us... I don't think there will be much left, really. At most another hundred chapter, but I feel as if this next arc will be the last, final one.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Now, something I'd like to debate is whether or not you, as well as others, think Regis will have his Coming of Age ceremony before the end. I think it should happen to flesh out more about the Nobles, but I don't want Gejutel to die, as that would be the only way Regis would get his SW.
    I wonder too... I'm leaning towards 'yes'. Given that situation between nobles and Union will become worse and they will have like, an all-out war, Gejutel might be too old to participate directly in the battle so he will give his weapon to Regis, together with his coming-of-age. Sad indeed, but I'm not 'friendly' with Gejutel too much, so... /mean

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    well true Rai is the kind type and killing isnt his forte but if i remember correctly the task of noblesse has sth to do with straightening the nobles who bends out.
    i was under the impression that they betrayed the Lord and nobless and tried to gang bang him during the fight when Rai is blasting off it would be hard to imagine that some of the leads wont die
    but then again its merely a speculation
    If I remember correctly, his job description was 'to watch over the nobles'.. With the addition of new description in latest chapter, well, perhaps in years before he used to be in more offense state with the nobles, thus leading him to suspicion of being head of the traitors... So that theory can fit as well. Hmmm. XD

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha....

Check out chapter 25 of City of Dead Sorcerer
    You'll see a new version of Rai you never expected to see.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes XDDDDDDDD

Well, it's true but what XD

ex oriente lux

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Members at egscans.com created Noblesse smileys. Would be great if we can have our own Noblesse smileys.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For everyone's general information.

My review for the next week is likely to be delayed by Hurricane Sandy, which is forecasted to pretty much come right to me in the coming days. So power outages in my region are likely.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha....

Check out chapter 25 of City of Dead Sorcerer
    You'll see a new version of Rai you never expected to see.
    look like even in games no one can beat Rai

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    ---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

look like even in games no one can beat Rai
    Scoring in gaming at least this way, hilarious Franky would be happy to see that

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Scoring in gaming at least this way, hilarious Franky would be happy to see that
    Blood field is OP, no more words
    But mind control is pretty strong too xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally had the time to read Noblesse. Those Korean webtoons are really a fresh air in the "manga" world. The more I lose interest in mangas, the more I want to know about Korean webtoons.

Noblesse is IMO not as good as Tower of God but definitively worth reading. Last decade was the 'big 3" decade, maybe this decade is "manhwa" decade.
    Noblesse got great fights, good characters & a cool setup (thanks to remind me that everything involving vampires is not as stupid as the twilight saga or the blade trilogy).

It's an achievement to do such a long piece of art with a main character who is absolutely invincible.
    Last edited by zelllogan; November 16, 2012 at 02:05 PM.

18. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the Characters Able to Fly?

This question has been on my mind since I began to read noblesse. But I haven't it clear yet. As far as I know, I've seen the characters striding so that it seems they fly, but the way they move... what do you think?

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are the characters able to fly?

Instead of flying, I would say they can temporarily float for few seconds.(Franky, Ragar). All the fighters in the Noblese (except 12th Elder) have been jumping from one point to another instead of flying directly to a certain location or when fighting with each other.
    I dont know about the green mantis though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are the characters able to fly?

I don't think they actually fly. But rather, they jump really high, and hang in the air dramatically while preparing an attack!

New Reply
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast