Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are the characters able to fly?

I agree with posters above me. Flying doesn't seem to be one of the vast skills the Nobles have; after all they already have amazing physical abilities, lol. I tend to think that it wasn't them flying, but jumping strong and high instead that they can manage themselves on the air for few seconds. Usually before an attack or for a better view of place or battle, I guess.

But it's interesting to have vampires who can fly. XD Unfortunately we haven't seen any other flying entity in the series, or else it can be a good reason to try crossing their powers. XD

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

Yo, guys. How are you doing? Lively as ever, eh.

I finally remember to write this question I've had for a while in my mind down to a thread. What I've been trying to ask is... I feel something was a bit strange on the latest few chapters. After thinking about it, I think it's the massive damage done to the buildings during the fight. In previous fight with an Elder, there was only one, so probably the damage could be camouflaged by KSA somehow. But in the latest chapters, we have two nobles vs two Elders, not to mention what Rai, Takeo, and Tao had done previously. So I can't imagine how KSA could hide this.

One other point is that there's always no one to see around the site of the battle: not on the street, not on the building. Is the evacuation that effective?

It's minor, but it's been bugging me.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The KSA seem to be dab-hands are evacuation. I wouldn't say that's a bad thing.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Phio - I suppose you can always blame things on a gas explosion, earthquake or something of the sort.
    Information control is the key.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner wahyu_rockman's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Bwhaaa hahaha, i thinks thats nice spin off hahahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha....

Check out chapter 25 of City of Dead Sorcerer
    You'll see a new version of Rai you never expected to see.
    ---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Yo, guys. How are you doing? Lively as ever, eh.

I finally remember to write this question I've had for a while in my mind down to a thread. What I've been trying to ask is... I feel something was a bit strange on the latest few chapters. After thinking about it, I think it's the massive damage done to the buildings during the fight. In previous fight with an Elder, there was only one, so probably the damage could be camouflaged by KSA somehow. But in the latest chapters, we have two nobles vs two Elders, not to mention what Rai, Takeo, and Tao had done previously. So I can't imagine how KSA could hide this.

One other point is that there's always no one to see around the site of the battle: not on the street, not on the building. Is the evacuation that effective?

It's minor, but it's been bugging me.
    Yeah, thats true, i still thingking how the logic behind that, anyway every mahwa or manga always have their own logic, i think maybe some time in future Authors Son Jae Ho will unveil to reader., but if i think that UNION have big role in all affair related to unusual things in Noblesse world
    Come On.....!!!!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Or people in the world of Noblesse are already used to the fact, time from time some of the skyscrapers "mysteriously" broke down and doesn't make a fuss about that. At least not that much.

And if the Noblesse world is the reflection of our real world, terroristic attacks are sure quite handy as explanation, thus a little boring over time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Q/A Thread

i have a question how long has it been since the beginning of noblesse has it been a year a month has it ever been mention ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    i have a question how long has it been since the beginning of noblesse has it been a year a month has it ever been mention ?
    Nope, it was never mentioned. Also, I don't think a year has passed as Regis was 199 at the begenning of second season, and is still 199.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    Crombell's technology and genius originated from Frankenstein, as it said right before Mary died.

Spoiler show
    some time i think did crombell really worthy to be franks opponent as frank said to mary its his experiment knowledge that made her powerful. crombell's power r copy of Frank's and now when he get Frank's data he said he is now in reach of 9th elders level so what did crombell can say its is his ??? he is nothing more then thief

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The biggest question is "Will Crombell be the final villain?"

If the answer is "yes" then it would suck. I mean now there are many elder level opponents, but in the end he would only be the one to have that level of power. His underlings aren't of elder level..... So in short, he won't be much of a threat to Franky and Lukedonia.

I am curious on how authors plan to involve him on a larger scale. He doesn't really have what it takes to be the final villain unless he has elder level underlings.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

While he may not be final, he's definitely been built up as a long-term nemesis. While he/his underlings may not be uberstrong, his faction's rising in power quickly, and I wouldn't be surprised if he actually survived the (plot-required) fall of the Union, thus becoming the final villain.
    I don't see it as a bad thing, though. Crombell is an interesting villain (read: intelligent, not like the other low-ranked elders who jump at every opportunity to get themselves killed).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

God dammit Jammin! Thanks to you I started reading two days ago and now I'm at chapter 140 ... it's not like I have to STUDY or something ...
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    God dammit Jammin! Thanks to you I started reading two days ago and now I'm at chapter 140 ... it's not like I have to STUDY or something ...
    Bwahahaha! So my fiendish plan of pulling down grade point averages through the power of highly addictive fiction comes to fruition!

If your at 140 the series is about to get a lot better too. So your screwed now.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wahyu_rockman View Post
    Yeah, thats true, i still thingking how the logic behind that, anyway every mahwa or manga always have their own logic, i think maybe some time in future Authors Son Jae Ho will unveil to reader., but if i think that UNION have big role in all affair related to unusual things in Noblesse world
    The Union doesn't really care about the humans or nobles, and if they do, it'll be to announce themselves as beings higher than those humans. So what they've done in latest chapter is what they should've done ages ago. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Or people in the world of Noblesse are already used to the fact, time from time some of the skyscrapers "mysteriously" broke down and doesn't make a fuss about that. At least not that much.

And if the Noblesse world is the reflection of our real world, terroristic attacks are sure quite handy as explanation, thus a little boring over time.
    That's very strange. Even more since humans felt so minor, even the students are rarely seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    A new Noblesse fan! Welcome to the club, LOL~ Nice job, Jammin. I hope you're enjoying the series so far.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Bwahahaha! So my fiendish plan of pulling down grade point averages through the power of highly addictive fiction comes to fruition!

If your at 140 the series is about to get a lot better too. So your screwed now.
    Your sig completely caught me offguard (once I've cought up with Noblesse I'l try Tower of God by the way ).
    But I have to be honest here about one thing, this is not only for someone who likes/liked Bleach, it's more like something that I've always wanted Bleach to be.
    - the fights are short but straight to the point. which makes them a lot more tense and entertaining
    - the abilitys and powerleves are not getting of hand (at least 140 chapters in)
    - but probably the best thing about it is the social aspect, especially everything involving Rai of course. This is the first time in a real while that a manga/manhwa has made laugh out loud like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    A new Noblesse fan! Welcome to the club, LOL~ Nice job, Jammin. I hope you're enjoying the series so far.
    I'm definately enjoying the series so far, it's awesome! And even though I usually don't like it when a manga is stuffed with good looking people, I don't seem to mind it here for some reason
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

New Reply
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast