Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 509

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

  1. #376
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    germany
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    God dammit Jammin! Thanks to you I started reading two days ago and now I'm at chapter 140 ... it's not like I have to STUDY or something ...
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #377
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    God dammit Jammin! Thanks to you I started reading two days ago and now I'm at chapter 140 ... it's not like I have to STUDY or something ...
    Bwahahaha! So my fiendish plan of pulling down grade point averages through the power of highly addictive fiction comes to fruition!

    If your at 140 the series is about to get a lot better too. So your screwed now.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #378
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wahyu_rockman View Post
    Yeah, thats true, i still thingking how the logic behind that, anyway every mahwa or manga always have their own logic, i think maybe some time in future Authors Son Jae Ho will unveil to reader., but if i think that UNION have big role in all affair related to unusual things in Noblesse world
    The Union doesn't really care about the humans or nobles, and if they do, it'll be to announce themselves as beings higher than those humans. So what they've done in latest chapter is what they should've done ages ago. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Or people in the world of Noblesse are already used to the fact, time from time some of the skyscrapers "mysteriously" broke down and doesn't make a fuss about that. At least not that much.

    And if the Noblesse world is the reflection of our real world, terroristic attacks are sure quite handy as explanation, thus a little boring over time.
    That's very strange. Even more since humans felt so minor, even the students are rarely seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    God dammit Jammin! Thanks to you I started reading two days ago and now I'm at chapter 140 ... it's not like I have to STUDY or something ...
    A new Noblesse fan! Welcome to the club, LOL~ Nice job, Jammin. I hope you're enjoying the series so far.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #379
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    germany
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Bwahahaha! So my fiendish plan of pulling down grade point averages through the power of highly addictive fiction comes to fruition!

    If your at 140 the series is about to get a lot better too. So your screwed now.
    Your sig completely caught me offguard (once I've cought up with Noblesse I'l try Tower of God by the way ).
    But I have to be honest here about one thing, this is not only for someone who likes/liked Bleach, it's more like something that I've always wanted Bleach to be.
    - the fights are short but straight to the point. which makes them a lot more tense and entertaining
    - the abilitys and powerleves are not getting of hand (at least 140 chapters in)
    - but probably the best thing about it is the social aspect, especially everything involving Rai of course. This is the first time in a real while that a manga/manhwa has made laugh out loud like an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    A new Noblesse fan! Welcome to the club, LOL~ Nice job, Jammin. I hope you're enjoying the series so far.
    I'm definately enjoying the series so far, it's awesome! And even though I usually don't like it when a manga is stuffed with good looking people, I don't seem to mind it here for some reason
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

  8. #380
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Necron, welcome to the world of Noblesse! I don't like Bleach at all, but Noblesse is completly different. It's my favourite series...

    Jammin, you are impressive just like Frankenstein^^ (Remember the scene where he manipulates everyone in his house?)

    @phio_chan: LOL! It's really impressive that people even manage to evacuate a whole city in minutes, and that too with the help of hardly 5-10 people.
    Rai's selfish desire to have an ordinary life has destroyed the peaceful lives of thousands of koreans, if not millions. I wonder what will Rai do when he realizes that thousands of people are homeless because of him
    Last edited by strixflash; January 24, 2013 at 02:01 PM.

  9. #381
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    I wonder what will Rai do when he realizes that thousands of people are homeless because of him
    WTF was he supposed to do, go away and let the Union enslave humanity?
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  10. #382
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Your sig completely caught me offguard (once I've cought up with Noblesse I'l try Tower of God by the way ).
    Oh your GPA is truly doomed then. Tower of God is different than Noblesse but it's every bit as good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    But I have to be honest here about one thing, this is not only for someone who likes/liked Bleach, it's more like something that I've always wanted Bleach to be.
    - the fights are short but straight to the point. which makes them a lot more tense and entertaining
    - the abilitys and powerleves are not getting of hand (at least 140 chapters in)
    - but probably the best thing about it is the social aspect, especially everything involving Rai of course. This is the first time in a real while that a manga/manhwa has made laugh out loud like an idiot
    I couldn't agree more. I don't consider the recommendation just to Bleach fans but I figure if somebody is a Bleach fan this series is something that especially well suited for them. It does a lot of the same things well that Bleach does while also doing some things that Bleach struggles with.

    Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Jammin, you are impressive just like Frankenstein^^ (Remember the scene where he manipulates everyone in his house?)
    I prefer to think of myself as...

    Spoiler: Sorry, Necron your not allowed to read this until you clear chapter 200. show
    Last edited by Jammin; January 24, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

  11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #383
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Studying... it's better to get the ability to gain knowledge by reading manga/manhwa. No need to study, then

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    - but probably the best thing about it is the social aspect, especially everything involving Rai of course. This is the first time in a real while that a manga/manhwa has made laugh out loud like an idiot
    I think the war arc of Naruto has some really funny (although not intentionally) moments.
    Last edited by 0Xellos; January 24, 2013 at 05:54 PM.
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  13. #384
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I prefer to think of myself as...

    Spoiler: Sorry, Necron your not allowed to read this until you clear chapter 200. show
    Hahaha I wonder if only I read it hearing Rai and "him" arguing xD

  14. #385
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I prefer to think of myself as...

    Spoiler: Sorry, Necron your not allowed to read this until you clear chapter 200. show
    Ah Jammin ... you fiend! I can totally imagine that!!!

  15. #386
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Antarctica
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    I am wondering why the current Clan Leaders are weaker than the previous ones or the traitors.
    Since the power of the previous Clan Leader is transfered into the Soul Weapon then the current Clan Leader should have his own power plus the one from the previous. Whereas without the Soul Weapon the previous ones are stronger because the lived longer, more experience etc.

    Example:
    Previous Clan Leader has a power of 10 without using his Soul Weapon. Let's say his SW has a power of 20. This makes a total power of 30.
    After he dies his power of 10 gets added to his SW -> SW = 30.
    Current Clan Leader has a power of 6 without using his Soul Weapon and with his SW 36.

  16. #387
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Murim: Maybe because current clan leaders needs some experience, before they can use SW at their full potential. But since they don't have enough fighting opportunities (i mean real battles), it doesn't matter, how strong they are, if they can't utilize their powers at maximum of their potential.

    Potentially, every new clan leader has potential to be stronger than the previous one.
    Current ones just lacks experience ...

  17. #388
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Murim View Post
    I am wondering why the current Clan Leaders are weaker than the previous ones or the traitors.
    Since the power of the previous Clan Leader is transfered into the Soul Weapon then the current Clan Leader should have his own power plus the one from the previous. Whereas without the Soul Weapon the previous ones are stronger because the lived longer, more experience etc.

    Example:
    Previous Clan Leader has a power of 10 without using his Soul Weapon. Let's say his SW has a power of 20. This makes a total power of 30.
    After he dies his power of 10 gets added to his SW -> SW = 30.
    Current Clan Leader has a power of 6 without using his Soul Weapon and with his SW 36.
    Like Jitt said experience is a big part of it but also I think age and personal strength is a factor. No matter how powerful a weapon is, how well a person can wield it still decides the overall combat strength. The Nobles, with the exception of one, are all vastly younger and for nobles with age comes strength.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

  18. #389
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    South Korea
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I prefer to think of myself as...

    Spoiler: Sorry, Necron your not allowed to read this until you clear chapter 200. show
    That just made my day

    Someone needs to go and make a Apply-Noblesse-In-Normal-Life thread

  19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #390
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread



    Hey guys - we're holding an Easter Bunny game in the Community Events section

    Take a look and sign up!


New Reply
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts