Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Hangout Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner D1mitri's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Hangout Thread

Mary is the only one i can even think of. i don't think there was any other.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

according to the naver webpage. there is a medical assessment for the authors on april. 29.

Fly Freely

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cerberus had 2 women in it, both are dead.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member smokeesid's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is better for them to perish. I will be gratified by a higher focus on Franky and Rai concerned with things other than them and their peers
    Some people are born like keys who move this world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 319 Spoiler Thread *The delay due to illness has been extended"*

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    That's interesting. I never really thought about it before but manhwa really doesn't seem to be as prone to that as say Manga. Maybe nationalism just runs stronger in Japan than in South Korea.

I've always noticed that manga really works in a lot of Japanese cultural mythology into their series almost as a rule. Like the obsession with Samurai stuff. Like the swords (which in reality were not great weapons, pretty much only good for killing unarmored civilians) and the Bushido stuff (which historically came about after the wars were mostly over, when Samurai had nothing better to do that make up rules). But those myths have become almost a staple in manga along with the various Japanese landmarks and cities. Manwha doesn't do much of that. Other than maybe making Taekwondo a little extra prominent.

Of the clan leader soul weapons I don't think any where actually traditional Korea weapons. Instead the soul weapons were a european longsword, a scythe, a pair of daggers, a suit of armor, a longbow, a chinese spear, a whip, a magicians staff, a buckler, and a chain thingy I don't know the name for.
    The answer unfortunately has nothing to do with Nationalism. I won't tell you who was behind the wars. But America Destroyed Most of Korea in the 1950's because some fraternities and religious societies are controlling the military and as a secondary benefit want to erase the presence of Arabic history that sailed through the islands around the world to California and Chile. Japan painted stories can show their national history because most of the battles were fought on islands off the mainland. Where Korea fought all its battles on its own land destroying its history and killing the loyalest to its history as they were at the front of repelling the foreign presence.

Seoul gets all the praise because it is the center of commerce and the place the foreigners direct them to. Just like with Pigafeta translating Arabic in the Philippines, and Magellan killing people in a pre-dawn ambush, there is a religious war going on. And the Christians find it very interesting that a place sounds and looks like "Soul".

I am trying to figure out what IBM PowerPC are computers are doing in Korea. And why the Roman translation of Korean Hangul changed to be even less phonetic? Is there some long term goal to hide information the scholars are now writing from the English speaking world?

There is so much I want to tell the world. But all this audience wants to know is why the difference between Korean painted stories and Japanese painted stories when it comes to location history? Because the US Military bombed, destroyed, and occupied Korean history in the 1950-60's. The countries history is now barely 50 years old except for a few masks and bowls that survived the destruction in museums. Japan except for Okinawa island and two bombs never found on its mainland.

The reason for this is that the Arabic structures leading to the new world were on islands and mainland Korea.
    Wars are just a pretence to destroy and replace history that conflicts with claiming European races and Religions were first to do and invent everything.
    Last edited by Otters11; April 16, 2014 at 07:39 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't speak korean, but as naver states seemingly next release is scheduled for the 29th of April.. or maybe just the artist is discharged by then
    Last edited by Mister K; April 21, 2014 at 09:13 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Yes... Authors announced they will resume on 29th few weeks ago on their blog

Noblesse Forever!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good god, Mondays weren't the same without noblesse, I very patient with noblesse, I felt in love with noblesse because rai and Frankenstein characters..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, what, I was absent for a while and there were bad news about the authors of Noblesse?! ..Well, not for a while, okay, but this was quite surprising. Both of them too. I hope they will get well soon. It's sad to hear that the authors of my favorite series tend to get sick, as if being pushed too hard. I hope everything will be okay.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You picked a good week to find out. Supposedly, this Monday(Tuesday the 29th in South Korea) Noblesse will be returning at long last.

Two authors, good as new.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Although, it may be somewhat funny when we hit the end of part 2 in about month or so and it goes right back on break. Seriously, it's got to be getting close.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I totally forgot that this season would end after 10-15 chapters... It means a long hiatus again

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...im on vacation right now.can you recommend any action comedy series jammin?

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Hmm...im on vacation right now.can you recommend any action comedy series jammin?
    Action comedy...hmm.

I'm not sure which series you've read but for manhwa The Gamer is really the one must read action/comedy.

Though some honorable mentions for manhwa would be..
    For Manga my recommendation be would be Gintama first and foremost (because it is quite simply the best); I'd actually recommend the anime over the manga. And don't let the light tone fool you it has some pretty serious arcs too. Gintama does action, comedy, and drama all unbelievably well.

Some other fun manga are.
    Last edited by Jammin; April 27, 2014 at 09:45 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter 319 is out in manga panda but we getting troll because it's chapter 318...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to see that the author has recovered! Now, I only need to catch up with the current chapter. (I'm at chapter 271,... c'mon, just a little effort!).

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://egscans.com/important-news-re...aver-webtoons/

Our fav Noblesse scanlation group may drop Noblesse in the near future
    Last edited by strixflash; July 01, 2014 at 10:10 PM.

Noblesse Forever!

21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast