Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Latest Releases Mega Convo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Latest Releases Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzair

And you're right. Maybe it will create a mess. We'll try to figure something out a little later. ^_^[br]Posted on: December 21, 2006, 03:28:27 AM_________________________________________________
    Hrm....

You're right. Refii was bringing up a point that the thread might mess up later. I think it'll be alright to post it on a weekly basis. I think most issues are released before Thursday? So Thursday morning, you post them. Then I'll find a way to put in a post before Ichi-san's first post in the thread, where I'll update that with the releases you provide.

[br]Posted on: December 21, 2006, 03:34:42 AM_________________________________________________***
    Heheheheh that was funny, I love the evolution of your post. "Sir, remain calm we have it under control : Hmm.. what did he say again? : Ok.. so maybe we didn't plan this out : wow that's a lot of issues in one thread : AAAAAAHH" I'm paraphrasing of course but heheh it's cool.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention why I posted.
    How about at the end of the week/ or bi-weekly we compile all the issues and start a proper torrent, unlike DCP this one would be organized and won't have copies of the same issue 5 times etc. What do you think about that? Or compiling all the comics from each thread into one zipped download file at the end of the week/bi-weekly for easy access.
    Anyway, yea that was my suggestion.

Venom65437

I think the way the forum is set up is fine for now... but if it gets more popular having threads to discuss individual issues... rather than a character as a whole would be better.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by refii
    Heheheheh that was funny, I love the evolution of your post. "Sir, remain calm we have it under control : Hmm.. what did he say again? : Ok.. so maybe we didn't plan this out : wow that's a lot of issues in one thread : AAAAAAHH" I'm paraphrasing of course but heheh it's cool.
    Heh well that's our loveable DZ for ya... actually, I was doing a little bit of the same myself, I thought it was OK at first then I realized hmm, maybe it does need a little divison.

Quote Quote:
    Oh yea, I forgot to mention why I posted.
    How about at the end of the week/ or bi-weekly we compile all the issues and start a proper torrent, unlike DCP this one would be organized and won't have copies of the same issue 5 times etc. What do you think about that? Or compiling all the comics from each thread into one zipped download file at the end of the week/bi-weekly for easy access.
    Anyway, yea that was my suggestion.
    If you would like to do that, that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom65437
    I think the way the forum is set up is fine for now... but if it gets more popular having threads to discuss individual issues... rather than a character as a whole would be better.
    Yeh, we can do separate threads on a given storyarc, Josh, or even issues, that's fine. It's just that it might get a little cluttered and we do try to keep everything organized here.

Venom65437

Re: Latest Releases Mega Convo

Well, like I said, only if it gets popular.... when threads get so long, it can be too big of a pain to try and go thru them and find the specific story you want. How it is right now is fine.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you could also post the torrents done by DCP, so people could download many comics in one go.

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit!

I jsut read New Avengers #26

Spoiler show

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit!

I jsut read New Avengers #26

Spoiler show
    I just had to click on the spoiler, don't i...
    Spoiler show

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, actually ichimaru, quite the opposite ^^

I really really don't know wtf happened this issue.. in one way it was redemption, in another it was wtf????
    It reminded me of the Bourne Identity a little, don't know why, maybe because of Russia and w/e

I want to know if what happened is permanent.. the way the particular character is portrayed in Ultimates is pretty awesome, and maybe it'll carry over to 616 because of it.

Oh and, can someone fill me in on what exactly Quicksilver's up to? Is he with X-factor now?

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by refii
    Oh and, can someone fill me in on what exactly Quicksilver's up to? Is he with X-factor now?
    He's not with X-Factor. After that SoBhe stole the Terrigen Mist from the Inhumans, he's been going around "curing" every depowered mutant who suffer from M-Day (which he started, sort of). He's currently busy bragging here and there about how great he is, bla, bla, bla... IMO, somebody oughta kneecap him, or better yet kill him. He's starting to act like Kang the Conqueror, with him being able to travel to the future and such.

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

That boy's never been quite right in the head has he ^^

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, not only that.

When he gave Callisto the Terrigen Mist, she got her powers back but no control over it. >_< She later got into some sort of a coma or something. =/

Ichi-san: As refii said, the oposite totally happened.

Unless I sort of edit your post a bit.

Spoiler show

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

There i go again, clicking spoilers i shouldnt be clicking...

Spoiler show

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel bad for Magneto though. He's like, been reformed for years, and during that, someone parading as him goes off and destroy one city (was it?) and now everyone hates him for his kids, and for his past mistakes. XD

Spoiler show

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually this is the thread where you can discuss spoilers.

Ichimaru's just unlucky because he also happens to be the moderator here so he has to read everything. Get used to being spoiled, man

EDIT: I suppose you still need to do spoiler tags regardless because you might be discussing a variety of issues, though.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel bad for Magneto though. He's like, been reformed for years, and during that, someone parading as him goes off and destroy one city (was it?) and now everyone hates him for his kids, and for his past mistakes. XD

Spoiler show
    It was Kuan Yin Xorn, or just Xorn who posed as Magneto and destroyed New York City (that's the second time today i type New York City, oops that makes three time i type New York City, and that makes four, i better stop now).

Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Knight
    Actually this is the thread where you can discuss spoilers.

Ichimaru's just unlucky because he also happens to be the moderator here so he has to read everything. Get used to being spoiled, man

EDIT: I suppose you still need to do spoiler tags regardless because you might be discussing a variety of issues, though.
    Yeah, i'm currently catching up on my reading as we speak (or type). I'll leave my manga updates to my fellow co-worker or else

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast