Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yamamoto

95 91.35%
  • Suì-Fēng

9 8.65%
Thread Closed
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Yamamoto Genryūsai Shigekuni vs Suì-Fēng

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yamamoto Genryūsai Shigekuni vs Suì-Fēng

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    I'm not talking about what YOU said, because I didn't reply to what YOU said. If I was, I would have quoted your post. Take a second, breathe, go back and look for yourself.
    What? You did reply to me. You do not have to actually quote somebody to make a post in reply to them.

I stated this:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    Considering that there were more captain commanders before Yamamoto, I seriously doubt that Yama was the one who choose the first captains for each division....
    And then you posted this:

That was an error that said he was the such and such number captain commander. So there's no proof of that.

EDIT- in the bleach book of souls, it says the Gotei 13 was founded by Yama. And in chapter 394, it states that he's been the captain commander for the last 1000years at least. http://ju-ni.net/gallery/index.php?d...h-ch394-06.png
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...85#post2357485

How the heck is that not a post in reply to what I had just stated in my post? You're actually going to deny making a post in reply to what I stated? Seriously?

Further, I already told you countless times that I simply posted back to clarify that I was not referring to that mistranslated page in chapter 394. I was actually referring to chapter 223 where Yamamoto states that the location of the Royal key is passed by through successive generations of Gotei 13's Captain Commander via oral tradition--which is why I stated that there were more captain commanders before Yamamoto.

I was stating the same thing. That there was a translation error about there being 13 or 30 cc's before Yama. I never said there was no cc before him. I said that in the databook it says he founded the gotei 13- which was true.
    No. How is that stating the same thing that I stated? I did NOT state anything about the mistranslated page in chapter 394 in my initial comment regarding there being more captain commanders before Yama according to the manga. I already explained this to you way too many times. I was referring to chapter 223 where Yama states that the location of the royal key is passed by through successive generations of the Gotei 13's captain commander via oral tradition.

http://ju-ni.net/gallery/index.php?d...-vol25-178.png

Your misjudgment of the wording caused you to reply to me obviously.
    No, you replying to me obviously thinking that I was referring to the mistranslated page of chapter 394 is what caused me to reply back in order to clarify to you that that was NOT what I was referring to. Heck even Buzz Killington actually saw this too and he replied to you pretty much in the same way I did, that is, showing you that there is a manga page that indicates that there were more Gotei 13 captain commanders before Yamamoto. And that same page, in chapter 223, pretty much also directly contradicts Yamamoto being the founder of the Gotei 13.

You're pulling shit out your ass here- there's no difference besides the wording I used. You do this all the time and say your comment was correct because you use more specific wording? haha, great- just like I said- if it aint Jacck stating it, it aint correct. Thanks for proving my point, bud.
    What? You have no point. All you're doing is making ridiculous accusations. I already pointed out that we did not say the same thing. There is a difference in the things we said. If you still can't see why then that's no longer my problem. I already explained it very clearly in my other post.

You said Considering that there were more captain commanders before Yamamoto, I seriously doubt that Yama was the one who choose the first captains for each division I said IN THE DATABOOK- YAMA FOUNDED THE GOTEI 13 then you say something else that's on a whole different subject, failed to even realize that I was talking about the databook, and then proceed to quote me saying [I]I didn't state in my post anything about "Such and such number Captain commander."
    What? Sorry, but you're making no sense here. You're claiming that I said something else that's on a whole different subject? How? That's not true. Buzz Killington and I both pointed out that there is a scene in the manga that pretty much directly contradicts Yama being the first and only Gotei 13 Captain Commander and it also pretty much contradicts Yama being the founder. That's not something else that's on a whole different subject. That is exactly the same subject.
    Last edited by Jackk; March 23, 2011 at 04:32 PM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Orxon's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankly, I am surprised at the walls of text itt. Yama punches her, the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    If you're talking about which flames are the hottest, this has already been addressed in Bleach-world by three kido

Hado 31: Shakkaho (Red Fire Canon)
    Hado 32: Okasen (Yellow Fire Flash)
    Hado 33: Sokatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)

Just another interesting tidbit some may not have noticed
    Good find

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Blue, yellow, red, that's how fire color is ranked in terms of temperature in descending order in the REAL world.

I'd assume Kubo followed the same law.

As for the Yamamoto - Captain Commander debate, well, it's pretty obvious that Yamamoto is the only captain commander we know of. Anything else is just a pure waste of my time. So please refrain from quoting this or replying to it.
    Last edited by LucyBenard; March 24, 2011 at 10:11 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamamoto blazes through the competition! He shall advance on into the Semifinals. Discuss the result of this match and all others in the Tournament Discussion thread.

Stay tuned for more details!

Thread Closed
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8