Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Allow me to re-introduce myself.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ren Boy-'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush Allow me to re-introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Ren Boy. I was once that informal kid from the Hangout Threads with my poor colloqiual language that was only exclusive for the UK members of the forum. Fortunately whilst attending UK college, and with a reformation of the polling voting system, this May's Referendum, I thought my dialect was to be reformed aswell.

Ren Boy is the truncated version of my legal name Reynold. A few people know me as Reynold, but you can name me anything granted it is not deemed offensive.

I currently go College in the UK, which is apparently the equivalent to High School around most of the world. I am hoping to go to University in the following months, and I am debating on whether to move out of home or stay.

I would say that I lurk around MH a lot, I was once a frequent poster mostly spamming on irrelevent stuff on the naruto forums. And to note, just because I lurk, doesn't mean I won't reply back on this and just watch people ask questions(granted they do.) I assure, I shall post back

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Allow me to re-introduce myself.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ren Boy- View Post
    Hello, my name is Ren Boy. I was once that informal kid from the Hangout Threads with my poor colloqiual language that was only exclusive for the UK members of the forum. Fortunately whilst attending UK college, and with a reformation of the polling voting system, this May's Referendum, I thought my dialect was to be reformed aswell.

Ren Boy is the truncated version of my legal name Reynold. A few people know me as Reynold, but you can name me anything granted it is not deemed offensive.

I currently go College in the UK, which is apparently the equivalent to High School around most of the world. I am hoping to go to University in the following months, and I am debating on whether to move out of home or stay.

I would say that I lurk around MH a lot, I was once a frequent poster mostly spamming on irrelevent stuff on the naruto forums. And to note, just because I lurk, doesn't mean I won't reply back on this and just watch people ask questions(granted they do.) I assure, I shall post back
    Hey Ren, Nice intro and I do remember seeing you in some threads before. Good luck with Collage or as you call it High-school .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Improving your vocab I see.

Hows life?
    Favourite: Manga, Anime, Film, Book, Tv show, Game, Console, Sport, Music album, Music artist, Author?

Gooo~
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kyouria's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there Ren, welcome to MH forums!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Hey Ren, Nice intro and I do remember seeing you in some threads before. Good luck with Collage or as you call it High-school .
    Ahh yes, I was very frequent poster, averaging out with around 15 posts per day, mostly in the General Discussion and the Naruto sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Improving your vocab I see.

Hows life?
    Favourite: Manga, Anime, Film, Book, Tv show, Game, Console, Sport, Music album, Music artist, Author?

Gooo~
    Hello my fellow Brit. Life itself is moving vigorously, only 2 months left of College, and then off to university 5/6 months after. Dreading the exams, however I feel comfortable enough to pass, however when exams do approach, for me especially I become lackadaisical.

Manga, I haven't ever had a faviourite manga. I enjoyed AIKI because that was the first Manga where I saw...boobs

Anime: I enjoyed watching Tokyo Majin. That was quite good.

Film: I haven't particularly got a film to which I would want to watch constantly. Ghost made me cry, but it wasn't that great. If I were as brave as I wish I was, I would say Twilight

Book: I enjoyed, "The River Sutra" by Gita Mehta. Even though I was only introduced to this book by College, I really enjoyed it as it introduced me to knew theologies and philosophies notable in Southern Asia. It also has Sutra in the title, which connotes to Karma Sutra...which I would like to see one day

Tv show: Not really into TV, but with the whole Charlie Sheen incident, I can't look at 'Two and a Half Men' anymore the same.

Game: Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

Console: I haven't ever debated whether Xbox 360 is better then the ps3 or vice-versa, and making a ludicrous remark like Atari 2600 is the best because I wasn't ever exposed to such archaism. Probably the ps2, because there are so many games that I would have liked to play on the ps3 but because of their old nature, they broke before seeing the ps3 T____T

Album: Food & Liquor is just beautiful.

Music Artist: I am becoming quite fond of the Rap genre, Mac Miller is quite good and appealing, just as Whiz Khalifa. However I am a huge fan of Lupe Fiasco, hence the reason for my despair when listening to L.A.S.E.R.S

Author: Haven't really got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouria View Post
    Hi there Ren, welcome to MH forums!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Hey Kyouria, I have been welcomed to the forums before, but thanks

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Allow me to re-introduce myself.

S'up renny ren!
    What's your favourite track off of the Black Album?
    What are you studying at college btw?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ren Dude i don't believe we have had the pleasure of meeting by the i am Channy

Do you like to drink?
    If so whats your favorite beer or liquor?
    Whats your favorite type of food?
    What places in the world have you visited, and which ones your favorite?
    Whats your favorite Pokemon

Thats all and if you have time you should join the Fun Forum

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Channy. I think I have seen you around, because your signature looks familiar, and me being a lurker, I see lots of sigs :P

And I like to drink, in fact it is actually a necessity for me, you, the whole world. But no I don't consume alcohol, the implications deter me from it, and I also find myself feeling better off without it (regurgitating stomach is not a nice feeling.) I like meats more then I do vegetables, and I enjoy the asian cuisine.

Last year I visited, China, Bulgaria, Egypt and France, and in my life other places are Greece and Spain. I enjoyed China the most because it upheld the most culture, and I felt so close to MH. Running up the Great Wall was a beautiful experience.

I always liked the starter 3 pokemon: Squirtle, Charmander and Bulbasaur over Pickachu, because they had nice evolutions.

And I will try maintain ties with the fun forum, as it does sport many games and many fun members

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

You ignoring me on purpose now?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish i could to visit places in Africa and Asia ive only been to Germany, Switzerland, France and Austria

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Allow me to re-introduce myself.

S'up renny ren!
    What's your favourite track off of the Black Album?
    What are you studying at college btw?
    You ignoring me on purpose now?
    Hey Bugsy Malone

Forgive me for my ignorance of not checking this thread fully. I didn't listen to the black album much, even though it being in my album collection. I remember that propaganda where people were talking about if you listen to Lucifer backwards it says something rather crude and blasphemous. However I do like Blueprint 3, and the song with Young Jeezy, 'Real as it gets', was nice.

And right now finishing A levels in English Language and Literature, Business studies, Media Studies, and General studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
    I wish i could to visit places in Africa and Asia ive only been to Germany, Switzerland, France and Austria
    They all above are respectively good countries. Germany has so much history to it, that we are really unaware of.
    Last edited by -Ren Boy-; March 20, 2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Germany was definitely me Favorite Country while i was in Europe

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Been to any other states?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No worries. I thought for a second you were just ignoring my posts. It's good to see you around MH again.

Your title reminded me of that jay z record and obviously led to my first question about the black album. Dude, why media and general studies? English Language and Literature was my favourite subject at college and still is. What books you reading? Have you done any poetry analysis yet? This is AS level right? or second year already?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No worries. I thought for a second you were just ignoring my posts. It's good to see you around MH again.

Your title reminded me of that jay z record and obviously led to my first question about the black album. Dude, why media and general studies? English Language and Literature was my favourite subject at college and still is. What books you reading? Have you done any poetry analysis yet? This is AS level right? or second year already?
    I am only trying to increase people's awareness of me, and to re-live a part of my life, and that's chilling on the forums

And Media studies was a personal choice, as I enjoyed it. The curriculum is very good and it is enjoyable. General studies however was just a subject I had to pick up because I was lazy to do stuff like the extended project. And this is my final year, so A2. And poetry analysis has been done, it is actually in the process cause you always have to analyse poetry as it is part of the examination. And right now we are reading 'Hard Times' by Charles Dickens. The book is quite good, however it wasn't one of his best novels, due to it being rushed.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast