Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Webtoon] Orange Marmalade by Seok Woo

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Orange Marmalade by Seok Woo

Seems like a new raw is available, how I think I will have to reread the last few chapters since it has been a while.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The scanlation has been released by MangaPirate. Finally, the series has started again! The new chapter, as usual, is just an introduction. Nothing big, but I love those sweet moments between Jae Min and Ma Ri after what they had been through. Although, like other romantic series, usually that means the calm before a storm. >_<

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody still reading this series?

I really like the latest twist. This should be fun, muehehehe. *evil laugh* But really, at chapter 87... I guess Ma Ri simply liked Jae Min waaay too much for still running to him after that happened.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Anybody still reading this series?

I really like the latest twist. This should be fun, muehehehe. *evil laugh* But really, at chapter 87... I guess Ma Ri simply liked Jae Min waaay too much for still running to him after that happened.

Been reading Orange Marmalade for months now, and I can well and truly say that its my favourite manhwa at this point. The latest twist is just playing with my heart; I want to know what's going to happen next, but at the same time I can't handle any more Drama after Ma Ri an Jae Min finally got together

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OotokoOkami View Post
    Been reading Orange Marmalade for months now, and I can well and truly say that its my favourite manhwa at this point. The latest twist is just playing with my heart; I want to know what's going to happen next, but at the same time I can't handle any more Drama after Ma Ri an Jae Min finally got together
    I soooo agree. The latest chapter is kinda surprising for me. I knew it had to happen, but I didn't expect it to come so fast. I shared that shocked face Ma Ri had when she knew the situation, and literally went d'awwwwww when Jae Min entered the scene. Totally can't wait for the next chapters!

But I guess it also means that it's coming to an end soon.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member windy van's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I stopped reading this webtoon for a while, coz I read this and Cheese in The Trap(which is my favorite) simultaneously..
    It made this series seemed a bit childish for me.. I'm still in chapter 75 back then, did the story get better?
    Should I pick this up again? I wonder..

'What one can do, what one cannot do, what one must do.. All These one must decide by oneself.'
    Bokura no Kiseki

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member redcorpse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

another new chapter is up and..

Spoiler show

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windy van View Post
    I stopped reading this webtoon for a while, coz I read this and Cheese in The Trap(which is my favorite) simultaneously..
    It made this series seemed a bit childish for me.. I'm still in chapter 75 back then, did the story get better?
    Should I pick this up again? I wonder..
    I don't read Cheese in the Trap so I'll be biased towards Orange Marmalade, haha~ But it's pretty good so far, we're at the main twist from the whole plot.

Quote Originally Posted by redcorpse View Post
    another new chapter is up and..

Spoiler show
    Hey, which chapter are you talking about? Not sure at all which kid you're referring to. ^^;

Go, Si Hoo, go! Teach Jae Min what he should've known. Though this series is probably going to end happily, I'd love to see Jae Min suffer more for what he did to Ma Ri, though I can also understand where he comes from. Argh, so frustrating!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my God, no one reads this series besides me?

Si Hoo is so handsome in tuxedo, kukuku~ Damn vampires. :P I disagree with him but I can understand. Si Hoo is a vampire in nature, Ma Ri is a vampire who seeks ways to fit in others. Neither are wrong, but they can't stand together.... I make this sound like a drama, lol. I hope to see more development of this story. I wonder if Si Hoo will change, and I wonder if Ma Ri will suck a human's blood, haha~ Getting quite interesting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest chapters have been interesting enough. I think many dropped it because of the slow pacing...

Noblesse Forever!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    The latest chapters have been interesting enough. I think many dropped it because of the slow pacing...
    I agree, the pace is slow. I was distracted with many other things so I didn't feel like the wait was long, but in each chapter there wasn't too many things happening. Lately it's only focused on Ma Ri and how everything went against her once again... and that certain people are trying to help. Not bad, but I feel like it could be shorten a bit so we can move on faster. I suppose the author wants to show the painful moments, okay.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's over!

People were speculating on Naver that author was on pressure to end it from few months.. didn't thought it was for real

The end was well boring and pretty lame to be honest... it was so cliche. It could have been done in a much better way but I guess you can't help it when you are under pressure.

Noblesse Forever!

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2