Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2001

Thread: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

  1. #1531
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    @bhasty

    Sasuke has no need to snipe Bunta from the ground. Sasuke can fly on his summon. Go up and burn JMan alive. JMan would have no idea amaterasu is coming.

  2. #1532
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    I think Sasuke had turned Susanoo off before charging in to stab Danzou

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html

    It was nowhere near him.


    The Sasuke sniping Bunta from the sky isn't that ridiculous since we showed it getting to the Hachibi though...

    ---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

    @bhasty

    I think the point you're not understanding from xXan's perspective is that...if you don't back up your opinion with evidence and some semblance of logic, then it's basically a fanboy argument. You vote for Jiraiya because he's experienced, etc., but Danzou fought alongside Jiraiya's teacher, and he lost.

  3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #1533
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    @ bhasty


    It's kinda ironic to claim such thing, when we witnessed not too long ago the argument about the famous Amaterasu Window, which was quite laughable i must say....
    Huh.? Itachi use his amaterasu on the window before the flesh is closing in.. where's the part that you're talking about that's quite laughable.? tell me.. and im going to listen..

  5. #1534
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Jiraiya stated that the flesh was torn by them...

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #1535
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    I think Sasuke had turned Susanoo off before charging in to stab Danzou

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html

    It was nowhere near him.


    The Sasuke sniping Bunta from the sky isn't that ridiculous since we showed it getting to the Hachibi though...

    ---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

    @bhasty

    I think the point you're not understanding from xXan's perspective is that...if you don't back up your opinion with evidence and some semblance of logic, then it's basically a fanboy argument. You vote for Jiraiya because he's experienced, etc., but Danzou fought alongside Jiraiya's teacher, and he lost.
    Yes it was off, the pot is he can put it up faster then a lighting bolt can hit the ground. The speed of that feat is way greater then Danzou hitting Sasuke.
    We already got evidence that Sasuke can use Susano when sealed like that. So the only thing that he would need is the speed to put it up before Danzou can hit him. The lighting bolt feat is more then enough to prove that.

    The speek only made Susano get a better version of Susano but ribbets only Susano would be more then enough to block that attack.

    Here is the evidence of him using Susano under the seal:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html

  8. #1536
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    We also showed that the shape of the hole and of the window weren't the same...didn't you admit partway through that the flesh got burned?

  9. #1537
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    IN A MERCILESS STATE OF OBLIVION.
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Just to be clear, I'm not a Sasuke fanboy. He's not even in my top ten favorites.

    Funny how I get accused of that even though I'm not as biased as most people....
    Where in my post were you name as a Sasuke fanboy?

    You are actually one of the few people who can make a logical and sensible argument for Sasuke on this forum. Most arguments are nothing more than blind godification of him. Nobody stand a chance against god Sasuke to some. But to thank God, the godification of Sasuke has died down considerably in the last few years. I remember how it was after his fight against Itachi, even God couldn't lay a finger on Sasuke back then to his fanboys. Base on a lot of their arguments, Jiraiya doesn't even stand any chance against Sasuke. God Sasuke would pwn Jiraiya to them. Lol. I think Sasuke is strong but even when he gets his EMS he wouldn't straight up pwn Jiraiya. As it stand right now i think Jiraiya and Sasuke are evenly match. Take your pick of who you think is going to win between them, and i wouldn't argue against it. Imo, no matter who you pick that character has at least a 49% chance of beating the other. Once Sasuke gain the EMS he would be undoubtedly stronger than Jiraiya, just like Naruto is now undoubtedly stronger than Jiraiya. (A question: can the Naruto who was shown in the last chapter be use in the tournament? Or is the progress made by characters since the tournament started disregard in each of their fights?)

    I don't consider you among those lots. You actually the poster i respect the most on MH since you always seek to be objective. I think you are the most objective poster on the forum, expect when it comes to Nagato/Pein (lol). Due to your objectivity, i actually don't know who you are a fanboy of.

    And regarding Jiraiya vs Sasuke, i would have prefer that Sasuke had won. It would had made the tournament more interesting. I love Jiraiya but him moving on doesn't really do any good for the tournament. Sasuke add more excitement to the tournament than Jiraiya does. And this deprive everyone of a Sasuke vs. Naruto, i was looking forward to that. Sasuke vs. Kakashi would also have been more interesting than Jiraiya vs Kakashi.
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; June 28, 2011 at 02:14 AM.

    "Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

  10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #1538
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Ah...but I think their point is that Sasuke was sealed...it wasn't until he broke the seal that he was able to use Susanoo, no?

  12. #1539
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    IN A MERCILESS STATE OF OBLIVION.
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,574
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Whoever defends Sasuke is a fanboy, everybody knows that.
    Just like whoever doesn't defend or post something negative against Sasuke is a hater, everybody knows that.

    "Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #1540
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @bhasty

    Sasuke has no need to snipe Bunta from the ground. Sasuke can fly on his summon. Go up and burn JMan alive. JMan would have no idea amaterasu is coming.
    I know that.. But there's someone who make that as his assumption. sniping bunta with amaterasu in the sky is very hilarious.. Not unless the manga shown that assumption is true then for now, it's ridiculous..

  15. #1541
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    I would think that posting something negative about a character does make you a hater, lol

    Voting against a character, or making an argument that a character wouldn't win isn't being a hater though

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #1542
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post
    Where in my post were you name as a Sasuke fanboy?

    You are actually one of the few people who can make a logical and sensible argument for Sasuke on this forum. Most arguments are nothing more than blind godification of him. Nobody stand a chance against god Sasuke to some. But to thank God, the godification of Sasuke has died down considerably in the last few years. I remember how it was after his fight against Itachi, even God couldn't lay a finger on Sasuke back then to his fanboys. Base on a lot of their arguments, Jiraiya doesn't even stand any chance against Sasuke. God Sasuke would pwn Jiraiya to them. Lol. I think Sasuke is strong but even when he gets his EMS he wouldn't straight up pwn Jiraiya. As it stand right now i think Jiraiya and Sasuke are evenly match. Once Sasuke gain the EMS he would be undoubtedly stronger than Jiraiya.

    I don't consider you among those lots. You actually the poster i respect the most on MH since you always seek to be objective. I think you are the most objective poster on the forum, expect when it comes to Nagato/Pein (lol).

    And regarding Jiraiya vs Sasuke, i would have prefer that Sasuke had won. It would had made the tournament more interesting. I love Jiraiya but him moving on doesn't really do any good for the tournament. Sasuke add more excitement to the tournament than Jiraiya does. And this deprive everyone of a Sasuke vs. Naruto, i was looking forward to that. Sasuke vs. Kakashi would also have been more interesting than Jiraiya vs Kakashi.
    Heh, thanks. I was just putting it out there though, although you didn't accuse me of such. I think someone else does.

    I really do think Sasuke with EMS will never match Itachi with MS. Even Itachi nearly blind and sick was more than enough to take on Sasuke and push him to the point. Healthy Itachi would definitely beat Sasuke, but it would not be a curbstomp.

    I try to be objective for Nagato/Pain as well though. I just don't think he's as strong as people make him out to be when in almost every fight, we saw him lose at least one body.

    I really don't mind Jiraiya being voted though. If people backed up or explained why Jiraiya would win, then I wouldn't be annoyed because it showed that they thought it through rather than just voted because they hated Sasuke or liked Jiraiya. If people provided good reasons for voting who they did no matter who it was for, I wouldn't be annoyed or that annoyed.

    I do agree that Sasuke would have made the tournament more interesting. Itachi's my favorite, but he's boring because it's either genjutsu, Sword of Tortuga, Yata Mirror tanking, or in rare cases, using Amaterasu. Same with Minato, just Hiraishin and cut neck off or speedblitz. But with Sasuke, it's not simple because Killerbee, Raikage, and Danzou were able to survive against Sasuke and give him a run for his money.

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #1543
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    Ah...but I think their point is that Sasuke was sealed...it wasn't until he broke the seal that he was able to use Susanoo, no?
    Nop, look here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html

    He was sealed and then the next panel(well after Danzou's face) showed Susano coming up.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Heh, thanks. I was just putting it out there though, although you didn't accuse me of such. I think someone else does.

    I really do think Sasuke with EMS will never match Itachi with MS. Even Itachi nearly blind and sick was more than enough to take on Sasuke and push him to the point. Healthy Itachi would definitely beat Sasuke, but it would not be a curbstomp.

    I try to be objective for Nagato/Pain as well though. I just don't think he's as strong as people make him out to be when in almost every fight, we saw him lose at least one body.

    I really don't mind Jiraiya being voted though. If people backed up or explained why Jiraiya would win, then I wouldn't be annoyed because it showed that they thought it through rather than just voted because they hated Sasuke or liked Jiraiya. If people provided good reasons for voting who they did no matter who it was for, I wouldn't be annoyed or that annoyed.

    I do agree that Sasuke would have made the tournament more interesting. Itachi's my favorite, but he's boring because it's either genjutsu, Sword of Tortuga, Yata Mirror tanking, or in rare cases, using Amaterasu. Same with Minato, just Hiraishin and cut neck off or speedblitz. But with Sasuke, it's not simple because Killerbee, Raikage, and Danzou were able to survive against Sasuke and give him a run for his money.
    You can't realy compare non-MS Sasuke with curent one. Right now Sasuke would defenetly win over Itachi.
    Last edited by xXan; June 28, 2011 at 02:17 AM.

  20. #1544
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    I know that.. But there's someone who make that as his assumption. sniping bunta with amaterasu in the sky is very hilarious.. Not unless the manga shown that assumption is true then for now, it's ridiculous..
    Lol you don't have to be shy, just quote whoever initially stated that Bunta could get hit in midair with Amaterasu, along with people that agreed. It's not that difficult.

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty
    Whhaattt..? sasuke can beat jiraiya..? no way in hell..

    jiraiya can win this one with ease..

    Itachi never opened the toad stomach of jiraiya, it was the window before it transform into toad flesh..
    This was you speaking on the Amaterasu of the toad's stomach...Jiraiya himself stated that the flesh was torn by them. The next panel showed the remnants of Amaterasu burning the flesh.

    http://mangahelpers.com/t/gottheim/releases/11682

    In this translation, we can see that Jiraiya was stunned that a toad that breathes fire would get its flesh burned. How is it that the flesh wasn't burned?

    Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby
    As for Jiraiya not being on Killer Bee's level in Sage Mode, Sage Mode makes you ridiculously fast. Not only that, but you don't even need a direct hit to make the attack count. Sasuke can dodge and evade and chances are he's still gonna take a hit.
    So wow, Pain must've been quite fast, seeing as how he was able to trade blows with Jiraya and Naruto fairly easily without getting speedblitzed.

    The frog kata point is valid, but...Jiraiya had a hard enough time getting into Sage Mode against one Pain and his summons. He had places to run and hide as well, both for summoning the elders and preparing the Frog Song...I still never really saw how he was going to do that against Sasuke.

    ---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

    @ xXan

    That was as he was breaking out of the seal though...

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html

    Of all people, Madara would know that Susanoo can be activated instantly. He wouldn't have been moving to save Sasuke if he felt that Sasuke could activate Susanoo while still being sealed by Danzou.

  21. #1545
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post

    The Sasuke sniping Bunta from the sky isn't that ridiculous since we showed it getting to the Hachibi though....
    But still, the distance of hachibi to sasuke and bunta in the sky is not really the same.. The distance of bunta in the sky is more than 5 of the distance from hachibi to sasuke..


    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    @bhasty

    I think the point you're not understanding from xXan's perspective is that...if you don't back up your opinion with evidence and some semblance of logic, then it's basically a fanboy argument. You vote for Jiraiya because he's experienced, etc., but Danzou fought alongside Jiraiya's teacher, and he lost.
    I'm not just talking about experience, but also the talent/power/techniques. danzo maybe has more experienced than jiraiya, but he doesn't have the power to compete on jiraiya.. We've seen danzo in the flashback that he was one of the bodyguard of 2nd hokage, but still, sandaime save his butt from their enemies attack.. And when we see him on the flashback of nagato, he never attack and he just gone the moment nagato summon the GM..

    And regarding on the rules, Honestly, i never stated that i disagree on xxan regarding on that, i'm just stating my opinion or should i say my comments on why we need a proof that jiraiya can counter sasuke's genjutsu, whereas the proof that he can't counter sasuke's genjutsu is not really needed..

    but overall, im just stating my opinion. nothing more..

Thread Closed
Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts