Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 32 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    choji would be cut as lard by kimimaro and anyway he was around orochimaru's level. Bene,I love to remind people that in the fight in manga 24 Kimimaro defeated naruto powered by the 9 tails,lee with a celestial gate and gaara.it was the moment before his death,you can imagine how his true strength was(and how it would have been if he had grown up without the illness). About suigetsu who knows? but it seems that it is a technique(the one which let him become water) then he will run out chakra until his defeated .
    Hmm...he didn't defeat Gaara, and Lee...well he was ill...he was even pushed back by drunken Lee...
    Also Kimimaro actually fought on full power...his illness only affected his stamina, but that didn't keep him giving it all for Orochimaru-sama...

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Hmm...he didn't defeat Gaara, and Lee...well he was ill...he was even pushed back by drunken Lee...
    Also Kimimaro actually fought on full power...his illness only affected his stamina, but that didn't keep him giving it all for Orochimaru-sama...
    Spoiler show

If it wasn't for his disease Kimimaro would have killed those 2 ! He was truly a beast !
    So i think that Gaara was defeated by him .
    Gaara was already exhausted and his only chance of surviving would be using his bijuu powers ! Something that i don't think he would do ! Kimimaro was pushed by those two , but in the end if he didn't had that disease he was going to be the winner

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Under different circumstances, Kimimaro might have won, but those were the circumstances of that fight. Under different circumstances, he also might have lost as well, though he was outclassing those guys at that time. As Lee said, luck is part of real strength.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Kitsuchi showed many many things...he has hardcore earth jutsus...lots of destruction, so it's even more than what Shodai showed us...

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he showed us really that much >.>
    We saw some of his jutsus , but we can't really estimate for example if he has much energy or if he is very fast or not.
    It is still going to be a bit subjective at least for me , but hopefully we might see more of him, before we see he on a battle

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    I don't think he showed us really that much >.>
    We saw some of his jutsus , but we can't really estimate for example if he has much energy or if he is very fast or not.
    It is still going to be a bit subjective at least for me , but hopefully we might see more of him, before we see he on a battle
    Well his opponent is Kakashi so...I think it's pretty much game over from before it starts

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be game over for Kitsuchi ! But i am not sure if that will happen because of the fact that everyone loves Kakashi or because they think he is stronger !
    I kinda think that this battle wouldn't be a easy one for Kakashi !
    I wonder when Kishi is going to let Kakashi shine on this war

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I find any fight Naruto is in incredibly boring. He's going to win, no matter who it's against he will win. He shouldn't be in the Tournament IMO.
    Last edited by White Silver King; May 14, 2011 at 01:42 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    I find any fight Naruto is in incredibly boring. He's going to win, no matter who it's against he will win. He shouldn't be in the Tournament IMO.
    Not really, Naruto sucks at times. If he probably goes against a Uchiha I would pretty much say its over for him. He sucks at countering genjutsu. If people do vote on popularity though, he might win....
    Last edited by shuha27; May 14, 2011 at 01:46 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He will lose eventually, just like Ichigo lost before the final round.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you complaining ? Don't you think that Naruto deserved to win against Kisame ?

And of course Naruto is going go far on this tourney ! Isn't he one of the most powerful shinobis now ?
    We are still speculating , but when Kishi shows us a little more about is Rikudo Mode and the results of his training , it will be much more easy to people to understand why Naruto is the in winner on a certain fight .

I hope that some of the participants get more panel time on the next chapters ! It will definitely make the battles better if we have more info about the participants

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I don't mean to come off as saying he doesn't deserve to win. In terms of power difference, he certainly does. Right now, Naruto is super-mega-ultra-over powered - I don't see anyone who could realistically take him on except for, possibly, Madara or Minato. For the VAST majority of these fights it's like putting FGT Ichigo or Natsu against... well, anybody. It just doesn't make for a very exciting fight when the outcome is 99.9% ensured before it even begins.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto likely has the toughest road of all the contestants if you think about it. All his fights are against the top of the top. It's no guarantee that he will win at all. His weakness is genjutsu, and it's not unlikely that he will meet genjutsu users after the second round. For example he has a chance of meeting Sasuke in the semi-finals if both of them get there. If that happens then I expect that fight to be really tough to judge.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Naruto likely has the toughest road of all the contestants if you think about it. All his fights are against the top of the top. It's no guarantee that he will win at all. His weakness is genjutsu, and it's not unlikely that he will meet genjutsu users after the second round. For example he has a chance of meeting Sasuke in the semi-finals if both of them get there. If that happens then I expect that fight to be really tough to judge.
    Didn't he get out of Itachi's genjutsu by stabbing himself or something? And we may not see an EMS Sasuke by the time their fight comes around, if it's just MS Sasuke Naruto will absolutely destroy him.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't he get out of Itachi's genjutsu by stabbing himself or something? And we may not see an EMS Sasuke by the time their fight comes around, if it's just MS Sasuke Naruto will absolutely destroy him.
    No, Sakura and Chiyo helped him by disturbing his chakra. Naruto was totally powerless against any Itachi's genjutsu despite his attempt to break free.

Thread Closed
Page 32 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast