Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 33 of 134 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

Naruto can defened himself vs genjutsu by creating a army of clones.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I am expecting to see Naruto defending of Genjutsus with a more viable and efficient way and kishi will definitely show that to us !
    Rikudo Mode can sense even emotions so .....
    There is still a lot that we don't know and that kishi will shows us that i think is naive to consider that Naruto won't have a good way to handle genjutsus

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe naruto's RM has some kind of an immune/counter to a genjutsu.. Sasuke broke up on itachi's tsukuyomi because of his Curse chakra.. So naruto can dispel any genjutsu by going on RM.. or maybe the kyubi itself will be the one who can dispel any genjutsu on naruto..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah. Sasuke already had the prerequisite needed to escape Tsukiyomi: a Sharingan. Then, according to Itachi, Uchiha blood allowed him to use the sharingan to it's full potential. On top of all of that, he had the Curse Seal. So Naruto wouldn't be able to do it just from having a crapload of chakra. There'd have to be something else to allow him to tell he was in Genjutsu to begin with.

Like a Sharingan. Or whatever Itachi left him. Now, his ability to sense people around him might help him sense through a Genjutsu that changes his vision. But it won't break him out of a Genjutsu that paralyzes him or shuts his mind down and puts him in a coma.
    Last edited by ninjabot; May 14, 2011 at 10:35 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still blown away as to how Chouji defeated Sakura. Even if he were to become humongous, Sakura one-hit killed one of Pain's summons. That's something Jiraiya did when in Sage Mode. Plus, Sakura knows about poisons and other kinds of chemical arsenal. I hate to admit it, but I don't see her losing against Chouji. Alas, that's how it went down.

KillerBee broke free from Tsukoyomi thanks to the Hachibi. Naruto could probably do the same with the Kyuubi.
    Last edited by DementedKirby; May 15, 2011 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

When naruto will be caught by genjutsu, all he need to do is to used his RM.. When he used that mode, naruto's chakra will be disturb by kyubi's chakra or naruto's chakra will be replace by kyubi's chakra.. so he can break free from any genjutsu with his RM..

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    I'm still blown away as to how Chouji defeated Sakura. Even if he were to become humongous, Sakura one-hit killed one of Pain's summons. That's something Jiraiya did when in Sage Mode. Plus, Sakura knows about poisons and other kinds of chemical arsenal. I hate to admit it, but I don't see her losing against Chouji. Alas, that's how it went down.
    KillerBee broke free from Tsukoyomi thanks to the Hachibi. Naruto could probably do the same with the Kyuubi.

Do you got a link to that? I don't remember that happening lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Do you got a link to that? I don't remember that happening lol.
    No wonder... it's realy easy to skip. But I gues its realy one of Sakuras greatest moments in the whole Manga^^

http://www.mangareader.net/93-426-1/...apter-421.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-426-2/...apter-421.html
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    The Hachibi was able to give Kirabi chakra to break him out. The Kyuubi is locked away from giving Naruto any chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    When naruto will be caught by genjutsu, all he need to do is to used his RM.. When he used that mode, naruto's chakra will be disturb by kyubi's chakra or naruto's chakra will be replace by kyubi's chakra.. so he can break free from any genjutsu with his RM..
    Except he would still be in the same situation. If he's paralyzed or doesn't know he's in a genjutsu, he can't attempt to go into Rikudou form to break out.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    No wonder... it's realy easy to skip. But I gues its realy one of Sakuras greatest moments in the whole Manga^^

http://www.mangareader.net/93-426-1/...apter-421.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-426-2/...apter-421.html
    Haha i missed that, ty for the links.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori
    You are forgetting Chouji and Lee...and against Suigetsu it should be an endurance match
    No, I'm not forgetting Both Chouji and Lee are physical fighters - to me that is totally useless against Kimimaro and his ABL.

Suigetsu.. now, that I didn't considered. He has what it needs to not allow himself to be hurt by Kimi <though I still would go with Kimi, because that would be the fight of endurance, and I think Kimi is powerhouse in that department>
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

True, however in Suigetsu's case....he might even bypass that bone armor...drowning is always an option...

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Suigetsu can try and drown Kimimaro, but he can just use his dance of pines and come out from any bone he plants in the ground (like he did when Gaara buried him alive).

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The Hachibi was able to give Kirabi chakra to break him out. The Kyuubi is locked away from giving Naruto any chakra..
    Naruto doesn't need the kyubi's permission.. He can used the kyubi's chakra in his own will..

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Except he would still be in the same situation. If he's paralyzed or doesn't know he's in a genjutsu, he can't attempt to go into Rikudou form to break out.
    Even if he was paralyzed, he can still used the RM to dispel any genjutsu.. and how come naruto doesn't know if he's in a genjutsu.? you should really stop on understimating naruto.. And how come naruto can't attempt to go into RM form to break out.? He has two different kinds of a crapload chakra.. He can used any of it at any time he wants.

If he was caught in a genjutsu in his normal form, can't he change his chakra/form into RM to disrupt/dispel the genjutsu.? ofcourse he can.. genjutsu affect to anyone to their senses, and the genjutsu will be dispel if the chakra flow will be disrupted by chakra.. So if normal naruto will be caught by genjustu, his chakra flow become an irregular, he can change his chakra into the kyubi's chakra in RM.. So naruto's irregular chakra flow will be disrupted/change into kyubi's chakra.. So genjutsu is no more..

Right now, naruto can fight anyone who can used a genjutsu.. specially an uchiha..

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not giving him chakra that breaks him out. It's disrupting his chakra that breaks him out. And because the Kyuubi is bound and incapable of interfereing with Naruto's person, that means he's incapable of interfering with his chakra (except in Rikudo Mode when he's leaching off Naruto's chakra). Meaning he can't break him out of Genjutsu.

Also, no one's underestimating Naruto's ability to escape Genjutsu, it's been shown to death that he's susceptible to it. You can't make up powers that Rikudo Mode hasn't shown. Where's your proof that it'll allow Naruto to escape Genjutsu? And you're right. Naruto can fight against anyone that can use Genjutsu. Especially an Uchiha. He just can't escape their Genjutsu.

Especially ones from any Uchiha currently alive.
    Last edited by ninjabot; May 16, 2011 at 12:53 AM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 33 of 134 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast