Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 2001

Thread: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

  1. #781
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,083
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    @kakashidad:You wanted Jiraiya to fight Madara? Do you know something about him that we don't, lol? Madara would likely wreck Jiraiya faster than Sasuke would.

    Trapped in swamp? Turn intangible.
    Fireball shot at him? Turn intangible.
    Rasengan? Intangible.
    Bigger Rasengan? Intangible.
    Biggest Rasengan? Intangible.
    Giant toads? Genjutsu... or Gedo Mazo. Wait. Does he have access to Gedo Mazo, or is that limited to Nagato?
    Frog Song? Odds of him actually getting in Sage Mode are horrid, so that shouldn't be a problem.

    Then there's the off chance he actually hits him with an attack, at which point he's got Izanagi.
    1-Madara never showed genjutsu in a fight (konan does not count as she was already close to death).
    2-Madara does not have the rinnegan in the tournament.
    3-If the attack hit him before the Isanagi is activated the damage can't be reversed. We already got peeps that can hit him before he can react and activate Isanagi (Minato).

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Madara can warp things without touching it IRC.. And sasuke has nothing that can counter Madara.. Unless he uses KBs or somehow comes up with a S/T out of his Butt..

    And if your implying sasuke would wreck Jiraiya fast then all i have to say to you is "Lawl"

    edit: Nvm, i thought he vacuumed someone into his mask, but he touched them..
    Another Edit.. Did he touch Fu or did he vacuum him in? coz it doesnt show on the manga but the anime shows him not coming into contact with fu
    The anime don't count. Its not the first time they make mistakes.
    The manga never direcly showed it:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-41585-...apter-475.html

    But considering he made contact with the other one knowing he would have to sacrifice 1 hand its damn obvious he needs to do it. That or Madara is a complate idiot that likes losing hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    Actually thats an interesting point. We saw Tobi doing it using his hand to touch the person he wants to warp in <eg. Minato> and we know he can warp someone without not touching them at all <eg. Karin>
    I presume you are refering to this?
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html

    Again its not clear but i don't see why we would asume he is not making direct contact with her. He was damn close to her and he could easy put 1 hand on her.


    ____

    Considering the effort Madara showed to put into making conact with people before warping them in all his fight i am going with the "need of contact".
    Last edited by xXan; May 28, 2011 at 03:52 PM.

  2. #782
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    What's with all the Sasuke vs Madara talk. Personally, I don't think Madara will make it pass Nagato or Itachi.

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #783
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    how strong is hanzo in this fight? is he as he was when he fought mifune or the sannins or is he as he was when he died against Pain? and has A got his left arm as well?

  5. #784
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    All the characters are fighting with full conventions, so Hanzou would be as strong as he was against Mifune and the Sannins. And yeah, Ee has both arms.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #785
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    @kakashidad:You wanted Jiraiya to fight Madara? Do you know something about him that we don't, lol? Madara would likely wreck Jiraiya faster than Sasuke would.

    Trapped in swamp? Turn intangible.
    Fireball shot at him? Turn intangible.
    Rasengan? Intangible.
    Bigger Rasengan? Intangible.
    Biggest Rasengan? Intangible.
    Giant toads? Genjutsu... or Gedo Mazo. Wait. Does he have access to Gedo Mazo, or is that limited to Nagato?
    Frog Song? Odds of him actually getting in Sage Mode are horrid, so that shouldn't be a problem.

    Then there's the off chance he actually hits him with an attack, at which point he's got Izanagi.
    I don't think he can have Gedo Mazo. This is Madara with only his sharingan eyes so I don't think he has access to Gedo.

  8. #786
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    he doesn't need it,gai can't attack tobi for a long time as konan did,and anyway he survived with izanagi,then there's no fight here.to defeat tobi it's needed someone much stronger than gai.

  9. #787
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    You're kidding? So what you're saying, Sasuke wouldn't have a chance against Jiraya?...Probably the strongest character to date has no chance against "jman". Now I've heard everything.....
    No i'm not.. But Sasuke is indeed one of the strongest character right now because of his new MS power.. But he relied so much with his MS and that would be his downfall against jiraiya.. Jiraiya still has an edge over sasuke in terms of inteligence, strategy, experience, sealing jutsu, chakra pool, and ninjutsu..

    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    It's also funny how you use GODLIKE nickname for Sasuke in the same post where you claim that he'll have no chance. ..
    Well, thats my only conclusion to the others on regards of the uchiha..
    Because someone was labeled sasuke as unbeatable and a godlike because of his sharingan/MS..


    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    Sasuke doesn't have a LOW chakra pool as well, I think you underestimate him too much...I'd give him medium at least. And how is he a rookie? He has been into a lot of fights lately, perfecting his skills all the time..
    Well, if we going to compared the chakra pool of jiraiya and sasuke,

    from low, meduim and large

    Then jiraiya has a large chakra pool while sasuke has a low chakra pool..

    And if jiraiya is in hermit mode, then imagine ma and pa gathering sage chakra just for him.. An unlimited supply of sage chakra..

    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    By the way, since Itachi is alive, does Sasuke have his Mangekyo Sharingan or not? Cause I fail to see the point of him not having his latest powerups while Naruto having it : ..
    Well, sasuke have his MS, but the EMS.? i think he shouldn't have that one.. (it's just my opinion)

    EMS is combination of his eyes + itachi's eyes.. and if itachi is part of this tournament, then sasuke doesn't have an EMS.. not unless, itachi was an edo tensie'd..

  10. #788
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    No i'm not.. But Sasuke is indeed one of the strongest character right now because of his new MS power.. But he relied so much with his MS and that would be his downfall against jiraiya.. Jiraiya still has an edge over sasuke in terms of inteligence, strategy, experience, sealing jutsu, chakra pool, and ninjutsu..
    How does Sasuke rely so much on his MS and how would it be his downfall? Anyway, Sasuke is a noted genius and has displayed far more strategic planning then Jiraiya, experience and sealing techniques means little as shown by Danzo, and Sasuke wields a far greater collections of ninjutsu then Jiraiya. The issue of chakra is questionable, considering the number of costly ninjutsus Sasuke has shown he can use in a single battle.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #789
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Will there be a loss bracket for this tournament?

  13. #790
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    How does Sasuke rely so much on his MS and how would it be his downfall? Anyway, Sasuke is a noted genius and has displayed far more strategic planning then Jiraiya, experience and sealing techniques means little as shown by Danzo, and Sasuke wields a far greater collections of ninjutsu then Jiraiya. The issue of chakra is questionable, considering the number of costly ninjutsus Sasuke has shown he can use in a single battle.
    Nah.. danzo is different.. He relied too much with his sharingan/izanagi..

    Sasuke wields a far Greater collections of ninjutsu than jiraiya.? wow.. really.? What would it be.?

    MS
    Chidori
    lightning sword
    chidori sword
    Katon
    kusanagi
    genjutsu
    kirin
    and what's next.?

    kamehameha or ray gun,?

    Jiraiya was born at the age of war.. He was an old man compared to sasuke.. So basically, jiraiya possess the greater collections of ninjutsu..

    Sasuke has displayed far more strategic planning than Jiraiya.? and again, what would it be.?

    1. He use his lightning on deidara's clay and because of his strategic planning, he knows that earth is weaker than lightning..

    2. He use his strategic planning on danzo, and with that, he knows that danzo's jutsu will be ended if all of the sharingan's eyes will be close..

    3. Because of his strategic planning, itachi has been hit by his shuriken techniques.

    Wow.. if he going to analyzed every strategy planning of sasuke, we can conclude that he is indeed a great strategist than jiraiya..

    Take note : The only techniques/jutsu of sasuke that needs a considerable amount of chakra is his MS power.

  14. #791
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    No i'm not.. But Sasuke is indeed one of the strongest character right now because of his new MS power.. But he relied so much with his MS and that would be his downfall against jiraiya.. Jiraiya still has an edge over sasuke in terms of inteligence, strategy, experience, sealing jutsu, chakra pool, and ninjutsu..



    Well, thats my only conclusion to the others on regards of the uchiha..
    Because someone was labeled sasuke as unbeatable and a godlike because of his sharingan/MS..




    Well, if we going to compared the chakra pool of jiraiya and sasuke,

    from low, meduim and large

    Then jiraiya has a large chakra pool while sasuke has a low chakra pool..

    And if jiraiya is in hermit mode, then imagine ma and pa gathering sage chakra just for him.. An unlimited supply of sage chakra..



    Well, sasuke have his MS, but the EMS.? i think he shouldn't have that one.. (it's just my opinion)

    EMS is combination of his eyes + itachi's eyes.. and if itachi is part of this tournament, then sasuke doesn't have an EMS.. not unless, itachi was an edo tensie'd..

    Sasuke has EMS and should have it, otherwise we should take away anything that were given to a character from a sacrificial act such as ;

    Itachi giving EMS to Sasuke
    Minato giving Kyuubi to Naruto

    If we take EMS away, Kyuubi needs to be taken away, and i dont think such thing is needed, they both have and should keep them.

    Jiraiya obviously has the experience and knowledge that Sasuke doesnt have, but strategy wise? I don't give this to Jiraiya, Sasuke is more than just a good tactician, he's clearly genius caliber.

    And i really dont get how using his MS powers would be his downfall.

    He's been testing his MS powers throughout the Kage summit as well as the starting part of Danzo's fight, he doesnt need to test them anymore, that thing is over.


    As for the Susano / Madara argument

    It's actually very likely that Susano would defend against Madara's warping ability as anything that is inside Susano prevent anything to enter it's defense unless it breaks it.

    The user pretty much controls what enters and what gets out of Susano as shown when Susano is under the Baku's suction yet Sasuke throws a Katon through Susano without himself not being harmed / under the effect of the wind.

    So it'd make a lot of sense for Susano to break the link between it's inside and outside once it's summoned.

    So it makes sense for Susano to prevent Madara's warping ability to work if Susano is up or being summoned as it happens.

    For that reason, i dont see why the likes of Sasuke, Itachi, Rikudou Naruto, Minato or even Raikage for that matter could defeat Madara.

    My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    .
    -

  15. #792
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    Nah.. danzo is different.. He relied too much with his sharingan/izanagi..

    Sasuke wields a far Greater collections of ninjutsu than jiraiya.? wow.. really.? What would it be.?

    MS
    Chidori
    lightning sword
    chidori sword
    Katon
    kusanagi
    genjutsu
    kirin
    and what's next.?

    kamehameha or ray gun,?

    Jiraiya was born at the age of war.. He was an old man compared to sasuke.. So basically, jiraiya possess the greater collections of ninjutsu..

    Sasuke has displayed far more strategic planning than Jiraiya.? and again, what would it be.?

    1. He use his lightning on deidara's clay and because of his strategic planning, he knows that earth is weaker than lightning..

    2. He use his strategic planning on danzo, and with that, he knows that danzo's jutsu will be ended if all of the sharingan's eyes will be close..

    3. Because of his strategic planning, itachi has been hit by his shuriken techniques.

    Wow.. if he going to analyzed every strategy planning of sasuke, we can conclude that he is indeed a great strategist than jiraiya..

    Take note : The only techniques/jutsu of sasuke that needs a considerable amount of chakra is his MS power.
    And again I will ask how exactly Danzo was relying to much on anything?

    Sasuke does wield a greater collection of ninjutsus. The ones he wields can be employed to help in multiple situations, as oppose to Jiraiya's collection with are only usable in certain situations. And growing up in a time of war does not mean that Jiraiya would have a greater collection.

    Sasuke has displayed more strategic planning.
    - Against Orochimaru, he struck when he was weaken and used his opening attack to trap Orochimaru's arms.
    - Against Deidara, used two thrown shurikens to force Deidara to move to the spot where he wanted, right over his sword, in order to give himself a boost and cause Deidara to fall upon his own mines. All while testing the limits of Deidara's clay. Sasuke also prepared ahead a time an escape route in the form of Suigetsu summoning Manda.
    - Against Itachi, he proceeded to wear Itachi down before using Kirin.
    - Against Danzo, he figured out the workings of Izanagi early on in the battle and attacked as so to force their usage up, along with testing to see whether Tsukuyomi would work on Danzo.

    As for Sasuke using costly techniques, Chidori cost enough chakra to limit the number of times it could be used in a single day. It's variations should cost about the same. His Great Dragon Fire technique was also said to cost a lot of chakra. He has also made several Great Fireballs that were huge, which would have taken much chakra. Also, he was able to summon Manda when he was already worn out. In two separate battles, Sasuke has used at least six different MS techniques while using several of his other techniques.

  16. #793
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    No i'm not.. But Sasuke is indeed one of the strongest character right now because of his new MS power.. But he relied so much with his MS and that would be his downfall against jiraiya.. Jiraiya still has an edge over sasuke in terms of inteligence, strategy, experience, sealing jutsu, chakra pool, and ninjutsu..
    Oh yes, I see it now: Jiraya somehow dodging high-speed, enormous Susanoo arrows without a sweat, while being on Amaterasu fire and Genjutsu'd all the time. Let me guess, it's because of the Terminator mode which is Sage Mode?

    Quote Quote:
    Well, thats my only conclusion to the others on regards of the uchiha..
    Because someone was labeled sasuke as unbeatable and a godlike because of his sharingan/MS..
    Err, was Sasuke called that way in the manga? Or I'm not understand what you're trying to say there...

    Quote Quote:
    Well, if we going to compared the chakra pool of jiraiya and sasuke,

    from low, meduim and large

    Then jiraiya has a large chakra pool while sasuke has a low chakra pool..
    Based on what?

    Quote Quote:
    And if jiraiya is in hermit mode, then imagine ma and pa gathering sage chakra just for him.. An unlimited supply of sage chakra..
    A large chakra pool doesn't solve everything.

    Quote Quote:
    Well, sasuke have his MS, but the EMS.? i think he shouldn't have that one.. (it's just my opinion)
    Technically he wouldn't even have his MS since Itachi being alive.

    This is something I don't understand in this tournament. Naruto apparently has his Bijuu Mode, but Sasuke only has MS. Madara also doesn't have his Rinnengan. Kabuto is made useless because you cannot summon human characters. So basically, every "bad guy" is handicapped to unimaginable levels.

  17. #794
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    This is something I don't understand in this tournament. Naruto apparently has his Bijuu Mode, but Sasuke only has MS. Madara also doesn't have his Rinnengan. Kabuto is made useless because you cannot summon human characters. So basically, every "bad guy" is handicapped to unimaginable levels.
    I don't recall that it was mentioned that Sasuke only has his MS. Eitherway, we haven't seen his EMS in action so how exactly are we supposed to discuss him then? The drawback from MS (blindness) won't even come into play in this tournament anyways.

    As for Madara + his rinnengan and Kabuto + Edo Tensei, it's simply way too overpowered. Edo Tensei can only be handled via a soul sealing jutsu or that jutsu where they wrap them up. Besides, it would also defeat the purpose of the whole 1 vs 1 thing and it takes a ridiculous amount of prep time for it. Madara's case would be obvious since no one in the tournament would be able to win against him with all that power.

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #795
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread

    Even if Sasuke were to have EMS, what would he do with it? Giving him usage of MS already removes his blindness (even though we have no proof that he isn't blind), but other than not going blind, do you know what the final jutsu is of EMS? If so, then I also think Sasuke should have it, but if you do not, what is the point?

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts