Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Chocolate Love

    51 69.86%
  • Team Ice, Ice Baby

    22 30.14%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 101

Thread: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Georgia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Uh, Hitsugaya in shikai and both those chicks going all out could not break though Harribel's defenses, while Bankai Hitsugaya kicked her ass. If anything those two going all out is roughly equivalent to a captain level shikai. That arguement's kinda dumb.

    Similarly that tagging would be impressive... if it weren't OUTRIGHT STATED on the next page that Starrk's reactions dulled heavily in response to Barragon's death. >>
    And yet you ignore the fact that Omaeda finished Elephant off with a smashing weapon yet again.

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    No. He didn't. See Previous.

  3. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Georgia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Uh, Hitsugaya in shikai and both those chicks going all out could not break though Harribel's defenses, while Bankai Hitsugaya kicked her ass. If anything those two going all out is roughly equivalent to a captain level shikai. That arguement's kinda dumb.

    Similarly that tagging would be impressive... if it weren't OUTRIGHT STATED on the next page that Starrk's reactions dulled heavily in response to Barragon's death. >>


    Dude... Reread that fight. What the hell-Oh wait the anime changed it.

    Sorry to burst your bubble but: http://www.mangareader.net/94-786-5/...apter-332.html

    Soifon's crashing into him knocked him out. Not Omaeda. Omaeda's strike only pissed him off and nearly got him killed.
    uh lol sorry

    Still, you really believe that he was killed simply because Soi crushed in him? I don't think sooo...
    Plus, last time I checked, Hitsugaya did not have hierro.

  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Uh, Hitsugaya in shikai and both those chicks going all out could not break though Harribel's defenses, while Bankai Hitsugaya kicked her ass. If anything those two going all out is roughly equivalent to a captain level shikai. That arguement's kinda dumb.

    Similarly that tagging would be impressive... if it weren't OUTRIGHT STATED on the next page that Starrk's reactions dulled heavily in response to Barragon's death. >>


    Dude... Reread that fight. What the hell-Oh wait the anime changed it.

    Sorry to burst your bubble but: http://www.mangareader.net/94-786-5/...apter-332.html

    Soifon's crashing into him knocked him out. Not Omaeda. Omaeda's strike only pissed him off and nearly got him killed.
    What's with you and calling everyone's arguments you don't agree with dumb?

    Anyway another good example of blunt force doing impressive damage is Kaname's arm.

  5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    The one he got a nasty direct hit and only damaged one arm, which was shrugged off and kept fighting like nothing, ignoring HSR a few seconds later? Yeah... If that were a blade he'd be cut in half and dead, so again, worth jack in this series. Swords are where it's at in Bleach, if you don't have cutting power you have to work a hell of a lot harder. Well bar uber energy blasts or something, but at the end of the day Swords do the most damage in Bleach for some reason.

  7. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Georgia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Anyway, why does it even come down to Blunt weapon vs Hitsugaya? Last time I checked it was Hollowfied Love and Zommari vs Hitsugaya and Rukia....
    Hitsu has no Hierro which provides better defence against all types of attacks. If he doesn't get squashed by Love, his ice will. Add Zommari into equation and you get the picture.

  8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #37
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Valid, but again resistence to Blunt force isn't only a heirro thing, that just negates you getting harmed as well (As several of the tanking blunt force like nothing feats are shinigami based), which is already negated thanks to the fact that Love's hitting you with a big weapon, not his fists.

    And Hitsugaya is a goddamn tank who took a direct Hit to the Torso from Harribel and shrugged it off, and the wings are frankly even worse in terms of tanking damage to blunt force (Blades however seem to have a far easier time, another LOLBLEACH for the record). Granted I hold Love's swings as having more power than that, but add the wing defense to something that huge which wouldn't slip through as easy and getting the thing through, bar the uber impact hit of the named tech, just to hit him directly is going to be hard goings.

  10. #38
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by CeroOskuraz View Post
    Team Chocolate Love should stomp.

    No matter how you dig it, Hitsugaya in Bankai was implied to be the equal of these lovely Visored ladies, all of whom fought released Harribel without being overwhelmed. Now, what rank were they again?

    Lieutenant?

    That's what I remember. What rank was Love before he was exiled?

    Captain?

    Yes. So is Love stronger than Hitsugaya without Bankai? Obviously. He's much stronger, and given his high Reiatsu content in being able to take Primera level ceros, given his ability to tag released Stark when the latter was capable of casually blitzing Captain level opponents in base, and given his retardedly destructive attacks, Hitsugaya stands nearly no chance.

    You might also want to consider that the difference between Zommari and Rukia is even greater than the difference between Love and Hitsugaya.
    Guys seriously, read this.

    There's no way Hitsugaya's on the same level as Love. And then you have Zommari vs Rukia.

    How on Earth can team Hitsugaya even hope of winning???

  11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #39
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Bankai Hitsugaya frankly Kicks Love's ass. With effort sure, ignoring HH, but that argument is dumb to say the least given the sheer number of factors you're neglecting. >>

    I hold Love Kicking his bloody ass both reduced to shikai sure, but Bankai and Love's going to have major problems against the defense.

  13. #40
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Bankai Hitsugaya frankly Kicks Love's ass. With effort sure, ignoring HH, but that argument is dumb to say the least given the sheer number of factors you're neglecting. >>

    I hold Love Kicking his bloody ass both reduced to shikai sure, but Bankai and Love's going to have major problems against the defense.
    What defense? Harribel could bypass his defense, and the weaker Visoreds, the ladies, had nearly the same amount of offensive/defensive power as her judging from their brief battle.

    How do you suppose Love has trouble with Hitsugaya's defense? The argument you're using; Bankai vs Shikai, is only valid if both fighters are on the same level or near that, and it's clear in the disparity between their feats that they're not.

    =/

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Harribel bypassed it? I saw him taking direct hits from her and being fine, outright negating her cascada with prep even and tanking even named attacks. The vizard's keeping up with her? I saw all three of them going all out minus Hitsugaya's bankai and Harribel didn't even budge, whereas his bankai kicked her ass. I mean seriously dude, the feats aren't showing what you want them to. >>

    As for bankai vs Shikai... one shikai has done no notable damage to anything other than collateral, and even a direct hit by someone with no notable defense shrugged it off like nothing. And now you're expecting me to say it bypasses someone with a very notable defense and a high tanking capacity... Yeah no. >>

    I hold he's still knocked aside yes, but those hits aren't remotely going to be worth much.
    Last edited by Random101; March 23, 2011 at 06:03 PM.

  16. #42
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Harribel bypassed it?
    Yes. Repeatedly, and I do not mean where you have Hitsugaya dodging her, I mean that if he takes a freakin' hit from her he gets owned.

    Cuts his clone in half

    Overwhelms his attack and him

    Cero breaks apart his ice

    Need more feats or something? Unlike Harribel, Love's both stronger and has an elemental advantage.

    Quote Quote:
    The vizard's keeping up with her? I saw all three of them going all out minus Hitsugaya's bankai and Harribel didn't even budge, whereas his bankai kicked her ass. I mean seriously dude, the feats aren't showing what you want them to. >>
    Dude

    Stop making up your own version of manga canon

    Up until then Lisa was doing everything alone.

  17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Quote:
    Cuts his clone in half
    Clone tells us what exactly?

    Quote Quote:
    Overwhelms his attack and him
    Blocked Directly. >>

    Quote Quote:
    Cero breaks apart his ice
    Yay, cero condensed into a slash does what a slash does and cuts a bit off. Not blunt force. >>

    Quote Quote:
    Dude

    Stop making up your own version of manga canon

    Up until then Lisa was doing everything alone.
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-33754-...apter-375.html
    Triple assualt,
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-33754-...apter-375.html
    Harribel isn't even budged. Instead she swatted all three away like flies. >>

    Yeah dude, even not taking into account that she wasn't using her water attacks like at all, that she didn't melt Hitsugaya's shikai when that easily would have given her yet more water to use, whatever was eating her after being trapped in HH all that time, if anything, and the fact that she isn't even remotely pressed to the point of giving a worrying face, she's taking all that entirely too lightly for it to be even remotely equal. Argument doesn't fly in the slightest.

    As for defenses... Thing held under a surprise thrust as well as a multi all round assualt by Luppi, broke apart on the second a bit yes but held, dude can casually run around when his body is literally shredded, and he took several direct hits from Harribel to no effect. Your arguments simply don't work.

  19. #44
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Clone tells us what exactly?
    That Harribel doesn't have trouble destroying Hitsugaya's ice? You're not trying to tell me the clone was weaker than Hitsugaya's regular ice, are you?

    Quote Quote:
    Blocked unsuccessfully seeing as how he was unwilling to get back into the fight.

    Quote Quote:
    Yay, cero condensed into a slash does what a slash does and cuts a bit off. Not blunt force. >>
    Strawman, never claimed blunt force.

    What is your point, that she wasn't budged? They managed to do as much to her as Hitsugaya [barring HH] was able to do to her. Also, what do you mean not "budged"?

    Quote Quote:
    Yeah dude, even not taking into account that she wasn't using her water attacks like at all, that she didn't melt Hitsugaya's shikai when that easily would have given her yet more water to use, whatever was eating her after being trapped in HH all that time, if anything, and the fact that she isn't even remotely pressed to the point of giving a worrying face, she's taking all that entirely too lightly for it to be even remotely equal. Argument doesn't fly in the slightest.
    The bolded is correct, but applies only to your argument, because this isn't Harribel vs Love, this is Hitsugaya vs Love. Love's lieutenants were able to do more to Harribel before HH than Hitsugaya was, which shows how much stronger the Visored Captain should be than Hitsugaya.

    So that post was one giant red herring that ended up helping my argument. Lol.

    Quote Quote:
    As for defenses... Thing held under a surprise thrust as well as a multi all round assualt by Luppi, broke apart on the second a bit yes but held, dude can casually run around when his body is literally shredded, and he took several direct hits from Harribel to no effect. Your arguments simply don't work.
    Compensate for Love's drastically higher power than Harribel and then give him the elemental advantage. Then ban Hyoten Hokkaso and have Hitsugaya fight Harribel, and see how well he does, which will not be better than Love's LT's. Then add the actual Captain into the fight instead of Harribel, and you have what is called a rape.

    It's not hard to understand that Love is Primera level and that Hitsugaya isn't even Tercera level =/

  20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Team Chocolate Love vs Team Ice, Ice Baby

    Quote Quote:
    That Harribel doesn't have trouble destroying Hitsugaya's ice? You're not trying to tell me the clone was weaker than Hitsugaya's regular ice, are you?
    Are you going to tell me the thin film of ice he sets up to distract an opponent with an image is supposed to have equal defensive power to the massive chunks that are directly related to his defense. I mean even IGNORING that it's once again a cut not blunt force that argument's stupid.

    Quote Quote:
    Blocked unsuccessfully seeing as how he was unwilling to get back into the fight.
    Dude isn't hit that's a successful block. He doesn't want to get into CQC yes, but that's primarily because sword slashing wise her blade's nasty, she can still try to score a hit with Cascada rather easily, so that also doesn't fly. >>

    Quote Quote:
    Strawman, never claimed blunt force.
    Blunt force is required here. In case you didn't see the above cutting damage is an entirely different thing in Bleach than hitting someone with a mallet. Ergo not a strawman, you're trying to lead the arguement away from the point. >>

    Quote Quote:
    What is your point, that she wasn't budged? They managed to do as much to her as Hitsugaya [barring HH] was able to do to her. Also, what do you mean not "budged"?
    You're trying to argue Lisa held her off alone like it's an impressive feat. It's not, she just as easily held a direct strike from all three off at full strength bar Hitsugaya's bankai and wasn't moved. Ergo either she got a massive powerup, or wasn't taking it seriously.

    Similarly yay, she reacts and properly backs off from a surprise strike aimed at her torso when she was focused on another opponent, irrelevant, she blocked all three of them there with ease without those shenanigans.

    Quote Quote:
    The bolded is correct, because this isn't Harribel vs Love, this is Hitsugaya vs Love. Love's lieutenants were able to do more to Harribel before HH than Hitsugaya was, which shows how much stronger the Captain should be than Hitsugaya.

    So that post was one giant red herring that ended up helping my argument. Lol.
    Incorrect, Hitsugaya got a hit in even without HH. A minor one yes, but he actually, you know, hit her. All three together couldn't touch her. Your argument, AGAIN doesn't fly. Even going by that logic, Hitsugaya's Bankai ability was more capable than all three working together at full power minus that facet. >>

    Quote Quote:
    Compensate for Love's drastically higher power than Harribel and then give him the elemental advantage. Then ban Hyoten Hokkaso and have Hitsugaya fight Harribel, and see how well he does, which will not be better than Love's LT's. Then add the actual Captain into the fight instead of Harribel, and you have what is called a rape.

    It's not hard to understand that Love is Primera level and that Hitsugaya isn't even Tercera level =/
    Oh lord so many things wrong with this...

    Higher strength than Harribel firstly isn't clear. Cascada is far more massive than his basic swings to say the freaking least. I do hold his name attack as stronger, but that's one instance to say the least, he's got that bit good if he avoids it, the basic swings? They did jack all even with direct hits, and were blocked with a bloody pair of guns. >>

    Fire has elemental advantage over ice... Uh what? Since freaking when? This isn't pokemon, we have no idea what the two do if they interact with each other in bleach, and the amount of fire Love calls isn't Yamamoto level to say the least. Hell all he does is set is weapon aflame, and I already said that attack would likely hurt a lot more due to the much more massive impact, though it loses a bit from obvious setup.

    Love Primera level? Ignoring whatever his bankai is, which is void here, He got his bloody ass kicked while the dude was still barely trying even with Roses support, and the only time he ever did anything was when Starrk was outright stated to be preforming worse than his normal not trying levels. Try again.

  22. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts