Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    Didn't you see the flashback that was shown when Lona told us about Silcardo's past? Penkak Silat actually does have an armed combat option, and there are special swords made for it. In fact, don't all martial arts have armed combat possibilities? Karate, Juujutsu, and Kung Fu have them as well. Kenichi just chooses to fight unarmed.

Anyway, yeah, it does seem kind of unlikely now for them to kiss, seeing as Kenichi's face is all bloody and messed up. Maybe they'll kiss sometime later.

But yeah, it's good that it seems like Miu will get memory back sometime soon, but for now, that'll have to wait since it seems like Kenichi has to fight that big guy now. Kenichi might actually have more power here, since he'll be fighting to protect Miu, pretty much.
    Here's what i don't like about Band-aid protecting Bulu in this particular instance, he basically becomes the scapegoat...yeah Bulu did look like she was in danger for a moment in that one pic but i'm sure she still is much more capable of taking on that other disciple better than Band-aid would she doesn't need protecting right now IMO, but now he's probably going to suffer the pain intended for her as she stands idly on the sideline. I'm not surprised Matsuena would pull something like this after Band-aid got beaten to a pulp by her...i bet he was hasty to find some way to please his fans knowing they wouldn't be happy..so in turn he chooses a cheap way for Band-aid to get the spotlight again..he couldn't beat Bulu so now i'll make him fight some other monster...this arc can't finish soon enough for me.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Kenichi is about to fight an undisputed expert who's a pure killing machine? I like it. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like the danger it poses Kenichi, but I do like that he'll now be able to fight at full strength, since he'll be protecting Miu. All of his limiters will be off.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, based on the spoiler it seems this is a high level expert. In this regard it is obviously someone much more high leveled than either miu or kenichi and individually he should be able to handle either of them rather easily. In turn, I see no particular reason for miu and kenichi together to lose. If I recall the shinpaku kids defeated fortuna, an actual master on their own. There is no reason for kenichi and miu to not win against a lone expert even if high leveled.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, based on the spoiler it seems this is a high level expert. In this regard it is obviously someone much more high leveled than either miu or kenichi and individually he should be able to handle either of them rather easily. In turn, I see no particular reason for miu and kenichi together to lose. If I recall the shinpaku kids defeated fortuna, an actual master on their own. There is no reason for kenichi and miu to not win against a lone expert even if high leveled.
    Which is exactly why I think Kenichi and Miu will be separated and Kenichi will have to fight alone. Jenazaad has to know that 2 on 1 his assasin is less likely to win and his goal of getting Miu to kill will most likely not succeed. I think once Sakaki and the gang show up, Jenazaad will send Miu after Lona. It would be the perfect opportunity to get rid of on the rest of the royal family and Miu has no emotional bonds to the princess.

Plus, she may be too busy with her memory reboot to help Kenichi right now.
    Last edited by kenichi23; January 21, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation for Chapter 462 is out

Spiler Summary:

Quote Quote:
    Battle 462
    kenichi is fighting the monster now. Miu's watching and realizes she knows this feeling. flashes of kenichi "getting killed". kenichi does his sword maneuver punch and impresses people. the "father" here is impressed and gives kenichi his kote back saying that he reminds him of someone special in their past (old man fuurinji). at this point we have sakaki and hongo busting in a wall and junazard getting ready to fight them telling bulu that she'll have to kill. he won't let the other two masters get in the way of his deciples training. -the end
    Spiler Pics:
    http://cl.ly/3M1r0T441F2f0G0g0w0Y/1.jpg
    http://cl.ly/0Y1m0D3Q1a05251h1Z23/2.jpg
    Last edited by TemplateR; January 27, 2012 at 03:10 PM.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner helperalpar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoilertime for Chapter 463:

Quote Quote:
    we start off with hongou and sakaki looking around for kenichi/miu. they defeat those around them on their way. they "sense" the demon god hand. when they see him hongou sends sakaki to find his deciple so he can handle junazard alone. hongou also tells sakaki that if he "loses" then he can have a shot at junazard. sakaki says that this is unlike hongou and hongou replies that sakaki wouldn't go if he didn't say that. they begin the fight and hongou says that junazard is neither satsujiken or katsujiken but he went down another path...
    Pics:
    http://cl.ly/0o3q0W0U0w2Y3f2D3e2K/1.jpg
    http://cl.ly/1E24180j3z2w0A2x1d1v/2.jpg
    Last edited by TemplateR; February 03, 2012 at 01:55 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess junazard went down the path of azura then? Not as someone that believes that martial arts are meant to kill and destroy your enemy but rather as someone who has lost it and only cares about killing for the sake of killing...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Hongou is going to be killed...
    There's a certain unease in the air..and think about it...Hongou kind of foreshadowed what will most likely happen if he's telling Sakaki if he loses then you can have a shot at him...he's doesn't sound too confident..and i doubt this arc will end without Sakaki fighting the Demon fist too.

---------- Post added February 04, 2012 at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was February 03, 2012 at 05:37 PM ----------

Chapter is out http://reader.imperialscans.com/read...n/0/463/page/1
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; February 03, 2012 at 05:49 PM.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    I think Hongou is going to be killed...
    There's a certain unease in the air..and think about it...Hongou kind of foreshadowed what will most likely happen if he's telling Sakaki if he loses then you can have a shot at him...he's doesn't sound too confident..and i doubt this arc will end without Sakaki fighting the Demon fist too.

---------- Post added February 04, 2012 at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was February 03, 2012 at 05:37 PM ----------

Chapter is out http://reader.imperialscans.com/read...n/0/463/page/1
    I agree with you. 1) because of what you said about the unease in the chapter which is true someone is gonna die and the death of Hongo would send Sakaki into a rage which could be another learning experience for Kenichi (as in keeping your emotions under control). 2) It would be a blow to the nine shadows one fist to lose the god hand and demon fist at the same time (I´m going to assume super saiyan rage filled Sakaki kicks ass ). 3) It would also give closure on the rivalry between Sakaki and Hongo (with Hongo taunting him one last time ¨haha i win¨) 126 losses 125 wins 1 draw. The only reason I´m not agreeing with you is that the author has never killed of a really big character (Kanou Sho ok but he was mostly introduced to further kenichi´s martial arts and to give kenichi an extra drive to protect Miu as seen in one of the last chapters when Sho appeared) and Hongo has enough background story to be a big character (most out off all the Nine shadow one fist)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

wait..no new HSDK CHapter this week ? Accoirding to aegon-rokudo´s translations there will be a new chapter coming weekend oO

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    wait..no new HSDK CHapter this week ? Accoirding to aegon-rokudo´s translations there will be a new chapter coming weekend oO
    I hate it how all of a sudden its made out that shous a good guy he bsically tried to kill ken with everything he had over miu because she hd "wings" and lets face it she wouldnt have gone with him willfully anyway so he would of hd to of taken her by force and everyones like wow shou what a great guy upon his death he was a douche i dont even get why his death was mourned by ken sure he saved miu but do you think shou would of mourned kens death if the situation was switched. Same with natsu when it was implied he and shou knew echother it seemed more like him being an acquaintance then a friend. Its like all of a sudden shous this unsung hero tht everyone respects its so annoying.

And yeah i also red there would be a chapter on the 9th or march? plese tell me we werent lied to again... *sigh*

New Reply
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast