Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

Ok what can I say about this chapter?... It seems that rimi has an ass just as big as miu's ass. Also the chapter is going to be exactly what I expected.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member oddlucks's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

At last my friends, matsuena finay started to draw some to love ru ecchi!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

what a boring arc this is becoming. That chapter was so lame
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

A summary for you people:
    -Miu & rimi fight was exactly the same that in the past, actually matsuena repeated some dialogues from their last fight.
    -kenichi and ryuto didn't talk about anything interesting at all, ryuto only scared kenichi
    -if you didn't noticed miu was been raped by the octopus cause it had rimi's shoe in one of it's tentacles and you know they r made of gold blah blah blah
    That's it, nothing more to say about this chapter except that this arc ain't over it is just the beginning.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that we should judge the entire Arc by several chapters as it seems that the Arc has potential as we will see new and old opponents for Kenichi and Shimpaku Alliance. We might even see Ogata Ishinsai fighting, so the Arc is bound to be interesting, but we can't have fighting all the time, thus we need some transitional chapters and sometimes they are a bit boring or nonsential, but the same happens with other mangas. For example, Bleach. They say it should be read in volumes. I believe the same applies for Kenichi.
    When I read the entire HSD manga several times I felt that it is one of the best for now, but then when you wait for another small chapter to come out (normally around 15 pages) it happens to be boring as the chapters aren't normally that informative, so sometimes it's better to wait for a month and then read 4 chapters.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I don't think that we should judge the entire Arc by several chapters as it seems that the Arc has potential as we will see new and old opponents for Kenichi and Shimpaku Alliance. We might even see Ogata Ishinsai fighting, so the Arc is bound to be interesting, but we can't have fighting all the time, thus we need some transitional chapters and sometimes they are a bit boring or nonsential, but the same happens with other mangas. For example, Bleach. They say it should be read in volumes. I believe the same applies for Kenichi.
    When I read the entire HSD manga several times I felt that it is one of the best for now, but then when you wait for another small chapter to come out (normally around 15 pages) it happens to be boring as the chapters aren't normally that informative, so sometimes it's better to wait for a month and then read 4 chapters.
    QFT, though I dare say comparing the latest HSDK arcs to latest Bleach arcs is borderline insulting to HSDK

that being said, while not much has happened yet a few little details from this:
    1. Ever since Jenazad worked her over Miu has easier access to her Dou Ki which bodes well for future fights and her realizing her true potential
    2. The interaction with Rimuto suggests not all three Ogata disciples get the same treatment, so there is gona by some character dynamics there, also this is nice for Kenichi's development
    3. Rimi being set up against Miu a bit might look a bit cheap at first glance but might still lead to some funny /interesting scenes later
    4. Ogata possibly knowing what his disciples are up to but letting them meet with Ryonzanpaku guys nonetheless also is interesting imho - wonder what his angle in this is gonna be ...

oh and
    5. Rimuto probably wanted to share some intel concerning Miu, possibly Yomi's/Ogata's/ Daddy's plans for her or her past - he might have chosen not to share this due to the girls showing up - this also bodes well for moving the Miu plot forward a bit this arc ...
    Last edited by haegar; July 21, 2012 at 04:46 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/487
    chapter out

I have to say, after this chapter I kinda like ukita less than before. I didn't mind him appearing, I didn't even mind him having character development but how in the hell does this make a shred of sense?

Why in the world would he get in a fight with shiratori to get kisara? Is kisara some cheap trophy or a trading card which can be bet? has kisara ever said she cares about just how physically powerful ukita is? Why would fighting shiratori suddenly win kisara for ukita? Has kisara ever said she actually has feelings for shiratori? Wouldn't kisara be a horrible, remarkably horrible actually, person if ukita winning or losing a street fight somehow has an effect on their relationship? Isn't this the exact opposite of what miu would have seemed to imply (when she said she wouldn't care if kenichi quits martial arts)? Has kisara even been implied to be some sort of slut who would trade boyfriends (assuming her relationship with shiratori is actually even vaguely similar from either end to that) if he gets beaten up? Next thing we know we will see kisara getting ukita into bar fights which kisara starts for no reason other than getting him to prove he loves him. I just can't make sense of any of this.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

On another note it is actually weird that kenichi is seen hurting from his training. We had not seen that from the earlier parts of the manga. It seems like they really are pushing their training now, it makes sense. It is kinda weird that yami would send someone with a gun to kill kenichi and miu. Is it really yami? perhaps the disturbances in yami have caused some other dark organizations to makes moves.

---------- Post added August 31, 2012 at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was August 24, 2012 at 03:43 PM ----------

Translation out. Can't really say I understood what was going on here. Miu was a dou user from the very start, so what did change? Did she actually lose control of her ki? Dou has rarely been portrayed as worst than sei, overall it is simply a valid alternative seeing apachai or sakaki. And what is kensei doing with rimi? Is he going to teach her how to use 2 kis at once?

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

chapter out

---------- Post added September 07, 2012 at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was August 31, 2012 at 12:25 PM ----------

http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/35592
    Translation out

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad all this Ukita nonsense is finally over. Now we can get on to the real show.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Thaaaank you lord for finishing this nonsense of arc, now I can finally stop looking for new mangas . Yomi is back to business hell yea. I hope miu actually gets a hard fight against rimi, let's see how much she changed when she decided to release the power of dou.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Two ipresions on the chapter:
    1) Shiba is amazing
    2) all the rest is faceplams...lot of them

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone knows that toy story meme with buzz and woody seemingly looking at something? After reading the above post I just can't find a better way to describe this chapter than "facepalms.... facepalm's everywhere" written over that meme.

I guess ukita is kinda getting a break here. The entire plot of the last couple of chapters seemed to revolved around shiratori being a sort of rival to ukita but in turn it seemed "her" actions were driven by being actually jealous of kisara. Ukita has no talent or master but at least the author had the decency of making him a master class girl magnet. And it seems we get back to yomi next week. I guess we could easily go back to rimi though....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi 493 Spoilers