Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

chapter out

Nice chapter, it seems all the fights are going to be very good and perhaps even.

As far as berserker, he certainly does not disappoint. He has improved his strength and is developing his own style and it is paying off so far. Seeing this I can't help but wonder just how strong berserker would be if he was being taught a style. Berserker still goes by instinct even if he is more refined than before so if he was being taught a style he would without a doubt be the strongest disciple out there, at least in the league of miu and kano. Kenichi should be able to one shot him with kuroi nuki however berserker is also the sort to avoid it on instinct alone. I wonder if myoboshi would help kenichi to bypass berserkers instinct to some extent.

As for tanimoto vs seigfried, it is a a shame we didn't see a bit more. Natsu is bound to win given his position of actual yomi however seigfried thanks to his sheer talent and training is bound to do well. I can't imagine tanimoto killing seigfried intentionally though. Why would natsu cross that line after fighting alongside the alliance for so long? He even spends time with them without being forced to, he enjoys their company and values their friendship. I can understand tanimoto wanting to test his skills (that much is long overdue) but not killing anyone.

Chikage should hand kisara her ass quite easily. Even if she obviously regarded her higher than shiratori there is no reason for chikage to have trouble here. I guess that if cornered kisara can be deadly and perhaps even feral however chikage is still the more talented disciple with the greater master. I guess kisara can get lucky once her feral dou impulses take over though. Chikage is used to fighting with 100% technique and no power, kisara is more power oriented. I would argue it only takes a single hit to defeat chikage given her small body and the fact that she does not train her power. I don't think she is suited to take hits. Only interesting development this match could have is ukita who is bound to get involved once he hears the fight.

Renka vs miu is going as expected. I wonder just how strong rachel is.... if renka is supposed to be a rival for miu then once she actually gets serious rachel should be no match overall. Nijima is awesome, "safety over sexiness" lol.

Takeda vs lugh is likely to be a big stalemate like the last time. Takeda will definitely be at a disadvantage though, he only needs a single mistake to lose everything.

I still have no expectations of freya. She is definitely one of the more boring shinpaku members and she has been consistently uninteresting since she was introduced.

Miu vs rimi is going to be one of the more interesting fights even if repeated. Rimi has gotten to a point where she can match miu in speed and surpass her in power. It seems awaking her dou ki really made that much of a difference here. I guess the issue will be when will miu start using her own dou ki. She has been awaking it at random recently and it has caused her to almost kill people however at some point the time has to come where she is able to effectively use it in battle like sakaki. Once miu unleashes her dou ki she is IMO very likely to defeat rimi very fast. The difference in their training, upbringing and experience will show precisely when miu unleashes her dou ki.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Renka vs miu is going as expected.
    didn't realize they were fighting!
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

MangaStream version is out : http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/49232982/1

Page 9 was not in the manga reader version, just thought you should know.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

For her own sake, I hope Rimi doesn't see the scene on page 12 - she would die from shock:P

Focusing on Miu vs Rimi I'm not that excited about. The fight goes "rawr I release my power"..."I release too!"... "no I release more..." Miu wins. It would be interesting if Miu is pushed to the brink with her dou ki and attempt to kill Rimi (or kill her) which could affect the storyline.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter so far. I wanted to see more of berserker vs kenichi though, too bad the chapter didn't give them any time. Glad there was a chapter this week, I thought there wasn't going to be one until next year.

Freya vs ryuto was not too interesting. Ryuto doing that to an unarmed freya is not in itself a big deal. Even though I never thought freya to be worth much among the shinpaku guys (if takeda, kisara and seidfried are stronger than her then she does not have a protagonist position among them) however I am disappointed in the fact that she does not seem to reach the same level as other yomi even since she does have a super maser class master.

As far as rimi vs miu, I agree with buggy. Its just one power up after the other and it keeps escalating with no end on sight. Well, rimi taking off her shoes is perfectly predictable however I did think miu was just about going all out with what she had at that point. Now she has released her limit and is using her true strength (which seems to exceeds rimi's without her shoes). The sad part is that miu still has one more powerup available that we know of.... Miu is just using her true strength right now however there is still no mention of the release of her dou ki. Even in speed miu has yet to use the technique which she used to match rimi's speed back when rimi was introduced.... I just hope the manga reveals more stuff about ki once miu actually unleashes her dou ki.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I can't help but wonder what is it exactly that ryuto wants to talk about. In spite of the recent developments I cannot imagine ryuto actually even wanting to kill freya. I think something is about to happen and ryuto is about to tell freya. I think the fights might be interrupted pretty soon. I do hope miu and rimi finish their petty skirmish before that happens though.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

BORING
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah this chapter was boring. Not much to say here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/historys-s...le-kenichi/502

The only thing to mention is on the last pannel "double issue on december 26" so i gues no chapter next week.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^This whole back and forth thing between Rimi and Miu is actually pretty lame. Well, at least their clothes are still on.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Every time Rimi increases her speed Miu effectively has a counter measure to deal with it. She must realize she wont win by having superior quickness. Rimi wont win this fight at all especially when Miu is finally forced to use her Dou Ki. It's just like Rimi is playing with the a King Cobra waiting to get fatally bitten.

It it amazing though...Rimi being able to push Miu this far. It really speaks volumes of Kensei's abilities as a disciple raiser and his unique knack for maximizing potential.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; December 07, 2012 at 09:41 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Setup chapter, is what it is. I hope Miu can win without releasing her ki to be honest.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I find this fight ridiculous. Rimi isn't on Miu's level, regardless of what training she has recently underwent. This fight has only one logical conclusion, so the attempt to put Rimi in control isn't believable. I'm waiting for this fight to end so that we can move on to some important battles.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    To be honest, I find this fight ridiculous. Rimi isn't on Miu's level, regardless of what training she has recently underwent. This fight has only one logical conclusion, so the attempt to put Rimi in control isn't believable. I'm waiting for this fight to end so that we can move on to some important battles.
    We should be applauding Matsuena for trying to get the most uninteresting fight out of the way first. However, I am little mad he teased us with the Kenichi fight

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

I thank the Most High that we've able to get through this fight without excessive nudity my prayers were answered!

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Setup chapter, is what it is. I hope Miu can win without releasing her ki to be honest.
    Naw, she will most likely release it. I think it's just a matter of will she able to control it or will she potentially kill Rimi?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

More interesting than previous few chapters, gotta say. We learn some of Rimi's past, and it makes a bit more sense than before that she wants to become strong.

Nijima's antics and Matsui's reactions made me laugh hard:P

Berserker must be the most humble and respectful villain in history. He's got this incredible calm demeanor and aura, that's what makes him really scary.

New Reply
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast