Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

Miu killed her
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really, rimi died because of the technique she was using. At most miu failed to defeat her before the technique was fatal which is not quite miu's fault.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That doesn't change the fact Miu is partly responsible for Rimi's death for the massive damage she dealt to Rimi's body throughout the entire fight. Rimi's body was already at its limit before she initiated that technique. The aftereffects of using the Roar as One technique combined with the blows Miu landed in that final clash proved too much for Rimi to handle. The usage of technique alone is not enough to kill Rimi. Miu may not have killed her, but she is definitely not innocent either. Miu and Ogata share the blame for Rimi's death.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Miu had to have known that if she continued to deal more damage to Rimi's body while she was using that technique she may die. That much is pretty evident.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Miu can't be held responsible in the least for the damage she dealt to rimi. She was defending herself from being murdered herself. Miu never landed a hit that would ever kill rimi. Even if the damage rimi took contributed to her death it doesn't change that it was ultimately seidogyo that did the job. Heck, miu was actually dying from the moment she started using the technique considering she could barely move before using it. Even if miu had limited herself to not attacking at all rimi would have ended up dying for using the technique for a longer period of time.... Rimi's death is on kensei's hands and rimi's, not miu's.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    That doesn't change the fact Miu is partly responsible for Rimi's death for the massive damage she dealt to Rimi's body throughout the entire fight. Rimi's body was already at its limit before she initiated that technique. The aftereffects of using the Roar as One technique combined with the blows Miu landed in that final clash proved too much for Rimi to handle. The usage of technique alone is not enough to kill Rimi. Miu may not have killed her, but she is definitely not innocent either. Miu and Ogata share the blame for Rimi's death.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Miu had to have known that if she continued to deal more damage to Rimi's body while she was using that technique she may die. That much is pretty evident.
    you're kidding right? You must be because it you see it that way than I don't even know....
    They both hit each other simultaneously, rimi would have survived just like Miu( because both their hits were equal, rimi's stronger probably because she went for the full kill) But the only difference was rimi was already killing herself for having used the technique THIS LONG and THIS RECKLESSLY, hence already killing her chance for survival after that powerful exchange.

Saying Miu killed her is a negligent comment seeing as both sides weren't on equal grounds in terms of livelihood and the one at fault for that was rimi for choosing to offset that balance of livelihood. What YOU expected Miu to lay down and die in her hands? Of course she's going to defend herself.

The outcome happened because rimi used the deadly tech to destroy her own chance of livelihood, not because Miu chose to defend herself.
    Last edited by bighawke5; March 22, 2013 at 04:24 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    you're kidding right? You must be because it you see it that way than I don't even know....
    They both hit each other simultaneously, rimi would have survived just like Miu( because both their hits were equal, rimi's stronger probably because she went for the full kill) But the only difference was rimi was already killing herself for having used the technique THIS LONG and THIS RECKLESSLY, hence already killing her chance for survival after that powerful exchange.

Saying Miu killed her is a negligent comment seeing as both sides weren't on equal grounds in terms of livelihood and the one at fault for that was rimi for choosing to offset that balance of livelihood. What YOU expected Miu to lay down and die in her hands? Of course she's going to defend herself.

The outcome happened because rimi used the deadly tech to destroy her own chance of livelihood, not because Miu chose to defend herself.
    I suppose you're right if I look at it from a different perspective. Idk for some reason I still feel Miu is somewhat to blame, but I'll leave it alone seeing as that's not really the case.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

That was indeed a radical negligent comment. Forgive me.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vinhtran's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

really looking forward to see Kenichi explode.......I'm satisfied if Kenchi put a dent on Kensei and then blackout......it would show his progress.....he's getting there (master level).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vinhtran View Post
    really looking forward to see Kenichi explode.......I'm satisfied if Kenchi put a dent on Kensei and then blackout......it would show his progress.....he's getting there (master level).
    Next chapter, we'll see Ogata mopping the floor with the dead body of Kenichi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi explosion of anger now what will happen next chapter will kenichi he smashed to peices or will the elders show up and Ogata escapes before they arrive hmm

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

loool i think kenichi needs to run away
    he is not ready to fight a master
    i think he will land a hit using Kensei Ma's new technique

Tsutomu Tanaka will interrupt afterwards to try and kill him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

spoilers before fairy tail... must be an interesting chapter

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=36842853 lastpost

12. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Seen kenichi kicking ogata ass,the notion if absurd ogata fighting serious vs kenichi as we always see sakaki beat kenichi with a single finger and with out power up while laughing.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi got hit! But we can't tell if it was Ogata or Berserker who got tired of being ignored or anything else. Anyway, why my predictions tend to suck so much baby bottle!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...that is clearly a Mubyoshi used on Ogata...wonder what he will say.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew he would somehow be able to land 1 hit before being fodderized like his own masters do to him. This was predictable. lolz people that thought he wouldn't be able to even touch Ogata were again underestimating the "emotional power up"

...in manga/anime history, "emotional power ups" have well been shown to even give enough strengths to fodders allowing them moments of flashiness/awesomeness before they again become violently fodderized in ability...like a balancing act lolz I thought we all knew this? lol

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Kenichi got hit! But we can't tell if it was Ogata or Berserker who got tired of being ignored or anything else. Anyway, why my predictions tend to suck so much baby bottle!
    obviously he's fighting Ogata, so ogata was the one who messed his shit up like this. I dont see Ogata running away and asking beserker to take his place and beserker all the sudden being able to inflict that kind of damage out nowhere since they started fighting all in the same chapter lol
    Last edited by bighawke5; March 29, 2013 at 04:01 AM.

New Reply
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast