Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: MH Manhwa Hangout

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MH Manhwa Hangout

I was interested in Ghang Gwon only in the first volume. Later, his plot became childsh compared to the serious stuff happening with mr Beggar!

The author said he would do a season two, but he was going to do anothe series before...

Of all the webcomics I prefer ToG. Chaser is good but i want to see more about its mysteries, shame the season 2 is not even released yet..

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I was interested in Ghang Gwon only in the first volume. Later, his plot became childsh compared to the serious stuff happening with mr Beggar!

The author said he would do a season two, but he was going to do anothe series before...

Of all the webcomics I prefer ToG. Chaser is good but i want to see more about its mysteries, shame the season 2 is not even released yet...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried Annarasumanara, the first 4 chapters have been translated by egscans recently and by Webtoon Live till chapter 11 (but they stopped it). I would not say that the story is the strongest point, but the author is making really good job in the drawing area. The concept of the web comic is really used for more than just a manhwa in color and I like that.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I tried Annarasumanara, the first 4 chapters have been translated by egscans recently and by Webtoon Live till chapter 11 (but they stopped it). I would not say that the story is the strongest point, but the author is making really good job in the drawing area. The concept of the web comic is really used for more than just a manhwa in color and I like that.
    I intended to try it. The cover picture at egscans looked interesting. How is the story so far, the theme?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The theme is about a young high school girl Ai who seems to have been abandoned by her father and whose mother is away (dead?). So she has big money issue. In the city there is an old amusement park. The only person there is a mysterious magician who, according to the rumour, is able to make people disappear. By circumstance, they meet each other, but the difficulties of life, made Ai loose her belief in magic.

Below is two examples of the visuals used by the author. It's kind of special so I understand one may not like it.
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by k-dom; October 10, 2011 at 02:16 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

If i read that i think i will just torture myself! it only has 3 chapters!!!! I would probably like and then the waiting would be hellish, plus i don't like to peek at korean raws.....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

There are 11 chapters translated out of 25. It will depend on egscans release pace. I'm not to sure to understand how they deal with them given the fact that they stopped chaser

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh! It is completed series with 25 chapters? Hmm... 11 translated chapters are more solid....

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    The theme is about a young high school girl Ai who seems to have been abandoned by her father and whose mother is away (dead?). So she has big money issue. In the city there is an old amusement park. The only person there is a mysterious magician who, according to the rumour, is able to make people disappear. By circumstance, they meet each other, but the difficulties of life, made Ai loose her belief in magic.

Below is two examples of the visuals used by the author. It's kind of special so I understand one may not like it.
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Thanks for the info. I liked the plot and the art is pretty acceptable. I will try it as soon as I have some spare time. I already have few series on my list that are either dropped, on hiatus, or uncertain releases-one more can't hurt, right.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

NEWS UPDATE

A Fairytale for the Demon Lord by Kim Yong-Hwan

The web series A Fairytale for the Demon Lord by Kim Yong-Hwan has been finished.
    I think there will be a prequel to it. Although I won't be following it (maybe).

If you have not read the series yet, please give it a try.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh? It has been that long already? ^^;
    I kind of dropped that series because it feels a bit too heavy and monotonous. I didn't expect it to end so fast. A prequel, huh? It is kind of rare to see a series having a prequel, could be interesting. Not sure, though.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The authors of Ares, Chaser, Trace and Kisswood didn't do any other work? Does anyone know?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

This I'm not sure but if you search the manhwa titles on the on manga updates, you might find the answers.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i may sound annoying but still got to say it
    try the manhwa Witch Hunter, i planned on starting hte thread few months back when i started it was really a good shonen but the scannalation was pretty slow recently few more chaps are released so its a green sig may be more chaps will be released soon and what ever the cease it is still an ongoing manhwa
    if ou like fantasy world and power using heros and villains you like this one

---------- Post added December 23, 2011 at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was December 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM ----------

When in the world will the next vol of Legend of Maian be released?
    i have been checking the online readers every now and then but its still on chap 62. Is it a dropped project or what ? if so is tehre any chance of getting the raws to view and its subsequent translation online? i dun like leaving a manga half way if i like it and esp if things were just getting interesting

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, just stared reading "Zen Martial Arts Academy". That's a manhwa, right? If so, I'm a bit surpised that it doesn't have it's own thread here as it seems promising enough. Fun and likeable characters, at any rate .

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm i thought of creating a thread but wanted to amass atleast 15 chap b4 starting one.
    its kind a like tenjou tenge in certain instances heard the raw is on hiatus for more than a yr tho

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

opened a new webtoon thread, the title of the manhwa is TAL. its a decent read, you guys might try it out

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast