Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: MH Manhwa Hangout

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MH Manhwa Hangout

Few webcomics on Naver which are worth reading. Not adventure or superfantasy but simple heartwarming stories!

My Kitty and Old Dog
    Smile Brush

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heisamess's Avatar
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] The Gamer by Sung San-Young & Sang-Ah

I dont know if there is anyone here who is familiar not only with manhwa but also with korean music industry. Anyway. There is a hip hop group called BTS (which i like a lot personally) and there is gonna be a webtoon related to them (not really but characters will have their names and some parts of personalities). So here are some info on webtoon and some teasers:

'We On' is a collaboration webtoon from Jaedam Media, CJ E&M, and Big Hit Entertainment, written and drawn by Lee Soon Gi and Park Jong Sung. It seems like the story will be about 7 boys who protect the earth through some kind of super power. A preview of the webtoon was given to fans who bought their 1st album 'Dark & Wild', where a photocard
    Spoiler show

with cartoonized versions of the members were included.

The first character introduced seems to be based on leader Rap Monster. Although we don't get his name yet, we get that he's the leader of the bunch, the genius scientist who leads battle through his strategies. He's also described as a genius that's a little clumsy.

Spoiler show

According to the teaser, Suga's character is the tough gladiator whose actions come before his words.

Spoiler show

The oldest hyung Jin the archer! According to the teaser, Jin's character is an elite son from a wealthy family. Nonetheless, he's nothing but kind to his younger members, and his strength is in his accuracy to see the enemy's weak points and make critical hits.

Spoiler show

Here are the links where i found info and off site:
    http://comics.nate.com/webtoon/detail.php?btno=64907
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...-webtoon-we-on
    And here is some music by BTS from their new album if this whole thing got you interested:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5kFM9sQhLs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5glR...t=WL&index=138

I think you can enjoy this even if you are not a fan) It looks nice, i love the art.
    Last edited by Heisamess; August 26, 2014 at 06:24 PM.
    Please dont mind my engrish. Its not my first language.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MH Manhwa Hangout

SHADOW first chapter that just started in the LINE Webtoon app is pretty good, or I guess I love it for the characters, but its a good concept to see the folks behind the scenes who clean up after the heroes and villains fight. Will keep following.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11