Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Cueball Cubed

16 22.54%
  • Team Big Gunz

55 77.46%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Big Gunz

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Cueball Cubed vs Team Big Gunz

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Most of those you linked to I count as reactions (partial-hits). Only one there that's definitely lacks any sort of reaction is the one with Ichigo standing there and taking Ulquiorra's cero—which is actually one of the ones I had in mind along with the first cero oscuras.
    I thought you might reference that. Notice that the reactions are only the cero charging itself, not the actual firing of the cero.

Do Stark's ceros charge?

Quote Quote:
    That really needs a citation, especially the bit about speed. Starrk could fire them instantaneously, if that's what you're referring to, but there's no indication of the actual cero's movement speed being quicker than others. And this is all moot anyways because I was talking about Starrk's movement speed, not his ceros.
    I'm talking about the charge time, not the actual movement speed of his ceros.

Quote Quote:
    So basically you're just going by his aesthetics? I'd partially buy that (even though LOLomaeda) if we were talking about his movement speed here and not his ability to simply put a barrier up in front of him.
    Obviously not dude...

Quote Quote:
    Hachi is the former vice commander of the Kidou corps (meaning second highest ranking of the entire organization), which I hope you're not trying to suggest is the equivalent of being the vice-captain of any given gotei 13 squad. Not to mention that was over a century ago and prior to him becoming a hybrid.
    Nonetheless, Love and Rose have shown inferior reactions to Shunsui, who outclassed both of them when he casually defeated Stark with his Shikai when the two of them with similar powerups were owned.

Consider then that Love and Rose were Captain class analogous to Hachi, who was lieutenant.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, this is about to turn into another Shunsui vs. Starrk arguement because I can already tell we have very different views of that fight if you think Shunsui owned Starrk with his shikai. I think both Love & Rose are superior to Shunsui and that he would have suffered an even worse fate had he gone up against the wolves—which was Starrk's true power as admitted by Starrk himself. I'm not gonna get into to that because it's off-topic and has nothing to do with my original claim which said Hachi would being unable to react to Starrk's movement speed.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, I actually think Shunsui and Stark were dead tied if it were to be a fair fight, with wolves giving Stark the edge.

But...OK :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shunsui destroyed Stark's wolves with Bushogoma bro.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The logic behind that was the wolves somehow explode upon being surrounded.

Uh wat?

Anime stupidity at it's finest. Suffice to say the filler bits to Hitsugaya vs. Harribel were far superior, ignoring the flashback and round two with the ladies and all the stupidity there, and even those vastly superior earlier bits had some stupidity involved.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    You mean in the anime only?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    Obviously

As for the battle, Starrk takes this one. Not only is he much faster than the likes of Hachigen, but intelligent as well (reference to Barragan).
    Last edited by LucyBenard; March 29, 2011 at 08:34 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CeroOskuraz View Post
    You mean in the anime only?
    Precisely. Obvious answer was obvious.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Starrk could more than overpower Ikkaku...Ikkaku is definitely no push over but even in bankai Starrk is just out of his league....Hachi would be a bit more of a prob but those wolves are autonomous and Starrk can create alot of them. Even if Hachi can react quickly enough to them, when he places a barrier to block a couple of them the other sill just run around and attack from another angle. Then he would create another barrier to block those and then other wolves would just maneuver around that 2nd barrier...The process would be repeated until he eventually gets nailed by one of the exploding wolves....Granted during this time Ikkaku could try a sneak attack but there's no way he could catch Starrk...Starrk's wolves would relentlessly attack them both and they would fall. Starrk wont sit around like Barragan and get caught in the gates of the 4 beast seal. I havent seen anything from Hacchi to suggest that he could put Starrk down powerwise. Starrk and Matsumoto win this with Matsumoto not having to do much
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hanihime's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Matsumoto should be able to defeat Ikkaku.
    Hachi wouldn't be able to react to Starrk's speed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaintSheik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm..I really can't see Matsumoto beating the same Ichigo that Ikkaku fought in SS and I definitely don't see her defeating Edrad. Ikkaku seems like a much more capable fighter than people give him credit for IMHO.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Big Gunz wins! They shall advance into the next round. Discuss the result of this match and all others in the Tournament Discussion thread.

Stay tuned for more details!

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3