Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo

    57 41.91%
  • Shinji

    79 58.09%
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 236

Thread: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

  1. #151
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyBenard View Post
    Way to go and prove yourself wrong again.

    You need to blow away the mask for Ichigo to revert back. Cutting one of the horns in that instance was simply circumstantial as it destabilized the powerful Cero that Hollow Ichigo was about to fire (such a cero was as strong as R2 Ulquiorra's Black Cero). The cero exploded in Hollow Ichigo's face, hence, destroying the mask.
    cutting the horns is how you revert it.
    Spoiler show


    oh wait i know what reply this will get
    Last edited by Hystzen; March 30, 2011 at 04:56 PM.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #152
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Quote Originally Posted by Hystzen View Post
    cutting the horns is how you revert it.

    Spoiler show


    oh wait i know what reply this will get
    I do not think that bleach movies are canon.

    Also, I hadn't watched said movie, so I'd appreciate it if you put such information in spoiler tags next time, someone else may get spoiled unintentionally.
    Last edited by LucyBenard; March 30, 2011 at 04:47 PM.

  4. #153
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post

    ya man he dodged tousen ... no one else can do this feat
    Stop, what is wrong with you in downplaying that feat? Let me explain it to you.

    Shinji was unmasked and was attempting to cut downwards at Aizen. His entire body is moving downwards. Then Tousen's sword comes up.

    In that moment it takes his downward moving head and Tousen's upward moving blade to close that distance Shinji unmasked has reacted, changed the direction of his head,
    and dodged.

  5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #154
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    The explosion of the cero was not that powerful. Granted it was large, but I judge this by what it destroyed. The moment the cero destabilized, Orihime was RIGHT THERE. Her barrier was still back behind Ishida, and she was like 10 feet away from him. And it didn't even scratch her. Anything that can't harm Orihime is not remotely powerful. >>

    Subsequently Renji cut it? Wat?

  7. #155
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaintSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    That was pretty strange..The same cero that was literally able to blow Ulquiorra's organs away didn't leave an effect massive enough to blow Inoue and an injured Ishida away...almost as strange as Inoue being able to keep up with the fight, enough to shield Ichigo earlier on but that's another story altogether.

    I think when the horn was severed, the charging cero was thrown out of sync and it literally blew up in Hollow Ichigo's face and that's what broke the mask.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #156
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    That thing was aimed right at Ulquiorra's head and fired it point blank from inches away. Reason Ulquiorra lost his lower half is because that's where he got cut earlier. Suffice to say I'd put Shinji's cero above Ichigo's.

  10. #157
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    That thing was aimed right at Ulquiorra's head and fired it point blank from inches away. Reason Ulquiorra lost his lower half is because that's where he got cut earlier. Suffice to say I'd put Shinji's cero above Ichigo's.
    Ulquiorra's lower half being cut earlier would have only helped your argument if that cero had separated his lower half from his upper half - since separating them would have been NEGLIGIBLY easier, thanks to the so-called "cut".

    That is not what the cero accomplished, however. The cero annihilated Ulquiorra's lower body. IMO, that's the most powerful cero that we've witnessed in bleach to-date. Easily on-par with the Black Cero that R2 Ulquiorra used to punch a hole in Ichigo's chest.

  11. #158
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Uh, considering the massive hole all the way down to the bottom of Las Noches the cero created, saying it was annihilated requires a lot more information than you have to say the least. You'd have a point if the floor was still there and his lower half was just gone, but here it has an obvious place to go and absolutely no reason for it to be anywhere near them.

    To say nothing of that assertion also requiring us to know whether or not a limb simply being unattached removes the reiatsu 'flow' given that utterly retarded exit point BS, that normally causes it to be so resilient, making it easier to destroy, as Tousen's effortlessly annihilation of Grimmjaw's arm with a simple mid level Kido suggests.

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #159
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    high speed regeneration

    i doubt shinji can kill ichigonator ...
    <hr noshade size="1">
    When did Ichigonator show HSR? And if your whole argument for Ichigo triumphing is based on Ichigonator, please explain how he will come out. Which one of his friends will be in danger? Who does he need to protect? Oh thats right, none of his friends are here, he's not fighting to protect anyone, Ichigonator won't manifest, your argument is completely irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    and ichigonator seems to be the free-of-doubts version of ichigo
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Which would only make him weaker against an ability like Sakanade.
    Here's what Shinji says,
    Quote Quote:
    The stronger you are the more used you are to combat, the more likely your body is to react only to what you see!!
    In other words, the stronger your instincts, the more vulnerable you are. Now, who was it that claimed to be Ichigo's instincts?

  14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #160
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Sorry, Samurai, but Lucy's right. There's no way in hell that Shinji's cero is stronger than H2's. Base Ulquiorra's regular cero is already nearly as destructive as masked Shinji's cero.

    Observe the comparison. Grimmjow canceled out both ceros with his own.

    Shinji's cero gives one-armed severely beaten Grimmjow moderate injuries

    Healthy Grimmjow with HM boost; Grimmjow's hand, where a greater concentration of Reiatsu lies, is burned badly by base Ulquiorra's cero

  16. #161
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Quote Originally Posted by CeroOskuraz View Post
    Sorry, Samurai, but Lucy's right. There's no way in hell that Shinji's cero is stronger than H2's. Base Ulquiorra's regular cero is already nearly as destructive as masked Shinji's cero.

    Observe the comparison. Grimmjow canceled out both ceros with his own.

    Shinji's cero gives one-armed severely beaten Grimmjow moderate injuries

    Healthy Grimmjow with HM boost; Grimmjow's hand, where a greater concentration of Reiatsu lies, is burned badly by base Ulquiorra's cero

    Not to mention, the damage seen on Grimmjow is not solely attributed to Shinji's cero. Grimmjow was beaten by Vaizard Ichigo beforehand.

  17. #162
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Lucy's right about what? That Ichigo's cero destroyed Ulquiorra's lower half? I disagree, and you should check out Random101's post. Ichigonator's cero wasn't nearly as strong as people like to think. As for Shinji's, you do realize his cero would also get a boost in HM? If Shinji fired his cero in HM, and at point-blank range, and without it being diluted by another cero, I'm pretty sure it would at least do more than what Ichigo's cero did (which wasn't much).

  18. #163
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    Uh, considering the massive hole all the way down to the bottom of Las Noches the cero created, saying it was annihilated requires a lot more information than you have to say the least. You'd have a point if the floor was still there and his lower half was just gone, but here it has an obvious place to go and absolutely no reason for it to be anywhere near them.

    To say nothing of that assertion also requiring us to know whether or not a limb simply being unattached removes the reiatsu 'flow' given that utterly retarded exit point BS, that normally causes it to be so resilient, making it easier to destroy, as Tousen's effortlessly annihilation of Grimmjaw's arm with a simple mid level Kido suggests.
    I am not sure what you are trying to say, but are you implying that Shinji's cero is more powerful than Black Cero?


    Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Lucy's right about what? That Ichigo's cero destroyed Ulquiorra's lower half?
    I guess Ishida's cero destroyed it then
    Last edited by LucyBenard; March 30, 2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #164
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    No, I'm directly saying that a destabilized, not fully charged cero is completely incapable of doing jack squat to Orihime a few feet away. Despite a massive blast radius that couldn't possibly have missed her. The power of that is in question, and it's coming up supremely short.

  20. #165
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyBenard View Post
    I am not sure what you are trying to say, but are you implying that Shinji's cero is more powerful than Black Cero?
    <hr noshade size="1">


    I guess Ishida's cero destroyed it then
    He's saying that just because the lower half was gone doesn't mean it was obliterated.

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts