Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2) , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo

57 41.91%
  • Shinji

79 58.09%
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kurosaki Ichigo vs Hirako Shinji

Quote Originally Posted by Random101 View Post
    No, I'm directly saying that a destabilized, not fully charged cero is completely incapable of doing jack squat to Orihime a few feet away. Despite a massive blast radius that couldn't possibly have missed her. The power of that is in question, and it's coming up supremely short.
    That cero was not released. Hence, no conclusions can be drawn from it. Treat it as a failed cero. You've probably only witnessed 1% of its true power.

As for Ichigo's cero not being able to do "squat", need I remind you that it is as powerful as R2 Ulquiorra's cero which a tiny version of punched a hole into Ichigo's chest by annihilating it?

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    He's saying that just because the lower half was gone doesn't mean it was obliterated.
    Where might it have gone then?

You do realize that I am just fishing answers out of you now, the manga already states that Ulquiorra's body was destroyed. Do you really want me to prove it
    Last edited by LucyBenard; March 30, 2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

That thing was aimed right at Ulquiorra's head and fired it point blank from inches away. Reason Ulquiorra lost his lower half is because that's where he got cut earlier. Suffice to say I'd put Shinji's cero above Ichigo's.
    Hold on here my friend, while we both agree Shinji is gonna win this fight and that Sakanade beats anyone besides Aizen and Yama i cant agree with you here...Ichigo's cero was able to counter a Cero Oscuras from a Resureccion Segunga Etapa Ulq, come on that is a hella powerful cero....It also destroyed half his body and created a huge crater in the dome above Las Noches and the blast even reached the ground under the dome. Shinji's cero didnt even do any real collateral damage so there is no way Shinji's cero can be compared to Ichigo's...Ichigo and Ulq definitely have the strongest ceros we have seen thus far. Aizen has the most powerful blast though, that bala like thing he released in his last battle with Ichigo was probably even stronger than the FGT or atleast close to it in scale...
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy's right about what? That Ichigo's cero destroyed Ulquiorra's lower half? I disagree, and you should check out Random101's post.
    That's not what I'm talking about.

Quote Quote:
    Ichigonator's cero wasn't nearly as strong as people like to think.
    The only cero to actually kill someone who isn't fodder?

Quote Quote:
    As for Shinji's, you do realize his cero would also get a boost in HM? If Shinji fired his cero in HM, and at point-blank range, and without it being diluted by another cero, I'm pretty sure it would at least do more than what Ichigo's cero did (which wasn't much).
    And I'm sure you realize that Grimmjow would get that kind of a defense boost as well? In fact even more so given that he's full hollow.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay Let's put the futile debate of whether Ichigo's cero did or did not destroy R2 Ulquiorra's body (hiero enforced):

Chapter 353:

Ulquiorra: ...My arm, leg, and body are regenerating, but it is merely superficial. // The internal organs that he destroyed will not return so easily. // If that last attack did not defeat him... // ...then it is I who have perished here.

Myth debunked. Ichigo cero 100x more powerful than Shinji's (my estimate).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ulquiorra was frankly dead after the sword slash. The cero just ripped the half that was cut off out and potentially only made it faster by screwing him over for the organs that hadn't already been damaged by the slash, but even that is hard to call without knowing how exactly the regen works.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ulquiorra was frankly dead after the sword slash.
    And yet he got up and cut Hollow Ichigo's horn off after having the lower half of his body destroyed.

That sword slash had no consequences on Ulquiorra, he would have simply regenerated back to 100%, much like he did after getting his arm ripped off.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Ulquiorra was frankly dead after the sword slash. The cero just ripped the half that was cut off out and potentially only made it faster by screwing him over for the organs that hadn't already been damaged by the slash, but even that is hard to call without knowing how exactly the regen works.
    While that may be true you cannot deny the fact that Ichigonator's cero was immensely powerful. One of the strongest blast attacks we have seen in the series. Ichigonator himself isnt smart and lacks the cognitive functions to figure out how to fight against Sakanade but his cero was uber strong. I dont know how that can even be disputed. But regardless of what Shinji still wins the fight, but not by much..Its gonna be tight
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CeroOskuraz View Post
    The only cero to actually kill someone who isn't fodder?
    This is one of the subjects where I agree with Random101, Ulquiorra was already finished after that sword slash.

Quote Quote:
    And I'm sure you realize that Grimmjow would get that kind of a defense boost as well? In fact even more so given that he's full hollow.
    Defense boost? I don't know about that, I don't see how their hierro would increase by simply having more spiritual particles around them. Now energy attacks, that's an obvious given. Any miniscule defense boost probably wouldn't offset the boost an energy projectile like Ishida's arrows or ceros received. The fact that Grimmjow was a pure hollow is irrelevant. Uryuu is a human but he got a large boost by being in HM. More importantly though, there's the fact that Grimmjow never even took the full-force of Shinji's cero. He pretty much just got sent flying from the force of his own cero and Shinji's colliding. That's more impressive than simply getting his hand burned from the explosion his and Ulquiorra's cero caused.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LucyBenard View Post
    And yet he got up and cut Hollow Ichigo's horn off after having the lower half of his body destroyed.

That sword slash had no consequences on Ulquiorra, he would have simply regenerated back to 100%, much like he did after getting his arm ripped off.
    He got up after he lost his lower half anyway, but ultimately, he was dead because his regen doesn't heal organs. That strike definitely got a lung, possibly more depending on how you factor in what's moved around due to the hole and anatomy and whatnot. He was finished, all it took was for the damage to catch up to him, which wasn't long.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That strike definitely got a lung, possibly more depending on how you factor in what's moved around due to the hole and anatomy and whatnot. He was finished, all it took was for the damage to catch up to him, which wasn't long.
    I am not sure about that

In my opinion, the sword slash was only cosmetic. It did not deliver any irreversible damage to Ulquiorra since it did not destroy any organs. It may have wounded his lung as you say, but I doubt if it destroyed it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Look, I might need to show you something special about H2 Ichigo's cero.

It's retardedly strong. Notice something about it? It actually goes through Las Noches' dome.

Despite exploding.

And creating a ridiculously strong shockwave.

I'm just saying that Shinji's cero wasn't that much more impressive than Base Ulquiorra's. The HM boost wouldn't be that high anyways, given Grimmjow's rather consistent performances against Bankai Ichigo.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I might need to tell you something important. Collateral damage? Means jack all. Everything in Bleach is easily destructible once you hit captain levels save other captain levels or stronger captain levels.

Again, I point you to Hitsugaya causing a room the size of a building to explode by simply drawing his sealed sword. He's not remotely a powerhouse in terms of outright reiatsu, even pissed. Granted there's a lot of energy involved in that cero, going all the way down to Las Noches is certainly cool (Granted though that tells us literally nothing without knowing how far Cero's actually go before dispersing), but power wise, bar matching the Black Cero, it doesn't really impress in that fight.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CeroOskuraz View Post
    Look, I might need to show you something special about H2 Ichigo's cero.

It's retardedly strong. Notice something about it? It actually goes through Las Noches' dome.

Despite exploding.

And creating a ridiculously strong shockwave.

I'm just saying that Shinji's cero wasn't that much more impressive than Base Ulquiorra's. The HM boost wouldn't be that high anyways, given Grimmjow's rather consistent performances against Bankai Ichigo.
    Indeed. The shockwave alone dwarfed Las Noches meaning that it traveled miles away.

Also, notice the rings around the cero = super powerful.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Random, you need to somehow prove that collateral damage equals jack, as you say.

Because right now you're operating under an anecdotal fallacy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member cloudo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo easily overcame aizens paralysis why wouldnt he be able to beat out shinji plus shinji wasnt shown to have a bankai and
    ichigo mastered his mask whereas shinji could only wear it for what 11 secons?

Thread Closed
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast