Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
But unless you want Clare dead, she would have to emerge all super powered in order to defeat Priscilla or at least fight it out to a draw. Yagi could make this super power a temporary one shot deal so that it doesn't play like DBZ or Bleach, or Naruto although that too would really be cliche and rather juvenile.
I still like my theory that the three entities in the blob will unite in purpose and take on the three reanimated former # 1s while Miria and company take out the BCs, or at least get some straight answers.
I feel like i can see it all now.
1) #1's reanimate, teresa among them.
2) The zombie 1's release youki in the fight with whoever they fight.
3) Clare emerges due to her connection w/ Teresa's youki.
4a) Priscilla and 3rd entity emerge also
4b) Priscilla and 3rd entity do not emerge but seems like a matter of time
5) Clare achieves Teresa status
6) Someone dies to zombies ('bout time for a REAL death now ya?)
7) Helen and Deneve don't die cuz i like em ()
8) Clare Flash Gordon's onto the scene (AH! AHHHHHHH!)
9) Everyone wtf's
10) Reuniting emo feelings from Clare possibly followed by escape or ass kick
11) Oh noes, I, Yagi forgot all about RAKI and now have to fit him in somehow for my mistake. MY BAD READERS LOL.
yeah... got a bit troll-like at the end... but ya know....
12. Clare rescues Raki and all ends up happy. NOT
Raki's got to fit in there somewhere. Maybe he gets inadvertently liberated during the zombie #1s fight with the 3 entities in the blob and comes to Clare's rescue or at least attempts to anyway. At least this time he won't be a big crybaby like before in Rabona. Or will he be an even bigger crybaby?!
or 13. Raki gets killed during the fight and Clare goes even more berserk destroying everything for miles around.
or 14. Raki stays chained up until later for more plot twists and devices.