Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 13

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 13

I think leecherboy would have loved to translate this chapter... But oh well, that's life.

So, after only a few hours of rest, Saske goes to try and kill Ichachi... And then what? Read it and enjoy

Oh, also, this chapter was released in Spanish just 9 hours before the earthquake in Japan... So try not to crack up too hard, just in case

Edit: Release updated in September 2013.
    Mediafire
    Sendspace

Next chapter will be chapter 50 of Raruto altogether, as well as the finale of season 2 of Sisepuede... And I'll have some free time those days, so next chapter will be out just one week after it's released in Spanish!
    Last edited by unok-kun; September 20, 2013 at 02:59 PM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 13

Big THX! XD

Man, I read it now and.. WOW.. frankly speaking recent chapters had only a few moments of fun for me, BUT this chapter made me laugh so good time.. WOW.. freakin' awesome. I thought so that jesulink would parody genjutsu battle in such a way <I mean, the usage of that > xDXD
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

New Reply