英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Where the wind takes me...
Post Thanks / Like
Re: The Kingdom Hearts Thread!
hell yeah. cool \o/
i'll find a way to get it in my hands even if i have to get it in japanese > this game will be mine, all mine..... my preciousssss > (Golum from Lord of the rings )
*When you laugh, it's as though the world becomes, just a little, a nicer place.
*Being alone is scary. Solitude is scary.
*I have rushed here, when i was summoned. Because you were crying. You were sobbing as if you were screaming.
*The nights that morning will never come doesn't exist.
*More than anyone could ever admire you, this is the definite truth, I like you...
*Because you are like the sky, causing me pain in love... because I love you.
*Did you hear? Did i reach you?
- Nomura does not expect anyone to defeat the Knight first try.
- Nomura hasn't even found a way to defeat the Knight yet (Laugh).
- It was the battle of Roxas he wanted mostly added to the game, he set Roxas to be as strong as he could (For Roxas that is) so that no one would feel as though Roxas was too weak.
- The person who appears in the armor, in the battle and secret ending is related to the new series. However the next work will not be known as "Kingdom Hearts III"
- Nomura cannot say yet if Riku and Sora will be in it..
- The reason why Mickey's back is faced towards the camera was because Nomura thought it'd look cool.
More interviews with Nomura and Yoko Shimomura (composer):
- A Part of the latest secret movie is related to the new series.
- You will have EXP 0 at the beginning of Critical Mode [it is the new game mode that you can play besides Easy, Normal, and Hard Modes], it's for those that might find Critical Mode too easy. It will be seriously bad for you though if yo accidentally equip it.
- At the top of Pridelands there use to be exactly 144 heartless there, however this time they have become one body. (Eh? Well so much for you EXP Hoggers)
- Making the E.S an Optional Boss Fight was a staff member's Idea.
- As for the battle against the XIIIth Order they have changed alot.
- At a new scene, when Zexion is walking, he suddenly stops as though he's thinking of something. It's up to the player to think of why Zexion stopped.
- The XIII Mushroom was an idea from the staff ever since Kingdom Hearts II was developed. Though back then it was too big to put into the game, therefore it was added as a Sidequest for this one.
- For the Roxas battle and new element. At first Nomura WAS going to put the Roxas fight in Kingdom Hearts II but due to the time consumption in the end he took the fight out. He also wanted to add an additional bit to that event, and a new form. He was thinking about the abilities that could reside around Kingdom Hearts I.
- The Music of the battle against Roxas after the battle, was meant to value the event completly. When Nomura did the battle against Roxas, he wanted to convince the people about how emotional the battle was, therefore created an event after the battle. The battle music he saw as "Different" for when he had Sora face up against Roxas.
- There are some changes in the game the staff made that even "I" don't know about. (That's what I call putting trust in staff members)
- re:COM was made more from a less justifying view first. It seemed as Nomura wanted to make the camera like Kingdom Hearts, but it would be hard for the team to fully do this, so he changed it around.
- The team also did a couple of changes for the Last Boss against Sora. I took charge for this battle. It seemed to be *** of **** of Sora. (Yes the *** were censored in the magazine)
- All he can say is that it has to do with Marluxia and it is a very very painful attack.
- The New series is not Kingdom Hearts III (Nomura wants to make sure you remember that.)
Interview with Shimomura
- For re:COM she and the team worked day in, and day out, though this was only for the battle music. She wanted to have different feelings such as "Happy Battle" "Sad Battle" and a "Terrible Music". There also something about a "Third Form" added to the Last boss. (Confused me there slightly)
- Yoko Shimomura put ALL her work and effort in the Roxas battle music. He was pushed to his limit. The battle is meant to be very very emotional. Nomura believed Shimomura already met the standards, but Shimomura wanted to push herself further.
There are two versions of the XIII Organization fights. The first one is scattered throughout the Worlds, and Nomura stated no one at all should have any trouble with these. However for the re-fights in the new area. They will have to at least be level 99 if they want to stand a chance.
BTW, if you go to the official website, you can download a desktop clock. Click on the KHII:FM side (the left side) and click on the fourth link down. You will see the clock on the screen so click on the small arrows (the blue arrows on white blocks). I think there are directions on how to get it, but just click on Luxord (the guy who has #23) and continue clicking the arrow. Now you can download the clock (the picture in the clock will change every hour) for your PC or Mac. Here is a preview of my sister's desktop:
"Aqua... Ven... Keyblade... who are you? I can feel it... we have met before... it was when... No... it isn't you... It isn't you that I have chosen... Why is it not him... Xe... ha... nort... is that you? Xeha... nort... Xehanort!"
Secret boss's attacks (courtesy of Burn Griffith (the guy who lost badly); taken from kh-vids.net forums):
Oh my, so many questions. :O Again, sorry I die so fast in the video hehe...it was just a bad run. Jumping usually works for the cannon/blade-jet thing, but not the rising sun.
The save is pretty much like that; at the end Result screen you have the option to save, the save bar gets a crown and that's your Clear save. You get a Drive Gauge increase from Xemnas' final form so I figured there was something like that. It starts you at the very last save point.
Oh, the cannon. Well, his keyblade(if that's what it is; pretty huge badass keyblade if I do say so) transforms into a buttload of things. Actually I'll just list the attacks I'm aware of now, all in reference to my weakling level 65 Sora with a paltry 49 defensealso I've only gotten him down one bar, so I'm sure he has some more insane stuff later; and I like naming stuff, I'm just corny like that)
- Rising Sun Neo - basically like Sora's reaction command, except with more range, wider, and a heck of a lot stronger. If you (well, I...I'm sure other people are better at dodging) get hit by the first dash say goodnight. You can easily dodge roll it, or if you're gliding glide perpendicular to his approach (like avoiding Xigbar's super attack).
- Cannon Sphere - the knight's keyblade transforms into a large cannon and he flips it onto his shoulder, charges a shot then fires a huge orb at you. You can reflect it back to him, but he can also re-reflect it. If he gets hit he's blown up into the air, this is a good chance to attack. Oh, and it kills you instantly. And if you're right by him when he flips it up it does a chunk of damage.
- Chain Blade - jogs towards you (easily telegraphed) and when he's in range the keyblade separates into multiple floating parts and he spins it forward to do a bunch of hits. If all the hits connect I die.
- Jet Blade - keyblade transforms into a...sled...jet...thingamajig. He rides it around at high speed and guns straight for you; once again if you're gliding laterally he'll miss you...unless you slow down. Then life just gets hard.
- Magic Seal - jumps up and drives keyblade into the ground, emitting a blue wave and pillars; if you're inside this area you're smacked with a seal that prevents you from using magic (you have a blue sealing orb on you)
- Attack Seal - same as Magic Seal, but red; this one's a pain in the gluteus.
- Binding - wraps you in an energy field and your commands are all sealed, a release command rotates through all 4 slots; HOWEVER, hit the wrong slot and you die instantly.
- Deploy Bit - sets loose 3 or 4 (not sure, I just run away and never look back) drones that fire energy at you. If you just glide around you can avoid them.
He's also got some basic slashes and such. Basically, everything kills you. And remember this is in regards to my game, I'm sure if you build up to 99 defense it won't be so bad.
*hugs snoogen* OMG thank u lol i saw the final mix secret ending and O_O OMG I AM SOOOOOO WAITING FOR KH3 Omg omg omg who's the 3 knights...1 of them look like roxas/Sora..but i am not sure and the brown haired dude looks like squall
Hey guys, some new info popped up from a Japanese site on their inputs of the new Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Org. Battles!! How they got there already I don't know.
Xemnas Simple Points
- Sora Fights alone in this battle as well.
- You can stop the Xemnas Ariel Blade attack with a few reaction commands.
- Xemnas is the most difficult fight.
- The Reaction Commands as of follow "Break it" "Repel it" and "Stop"
- He will move around completly in darkness when his HP hits below 35%
Techniques (Yes they have official names)
1. Spark Wall -When Xemnas creates the Wall, however this time you can actually return it with the command "Prevent it"
2. Continuous Attacking - Xemnas will be continuously attacking when his HP hits a certain point. (Sounds like Final Mix's version)
3. Two Katana Attack - When Xemnas' health is at a certian point, he will be mixing "Spark Wall" with his Two Katana Attack. (Not sure what this is either possibly the one that's impossible to hit him). It's recommended to use Reflect.
4. Return to Nothingness - This is the move Xemnas uses at the beginning of the match, which can only be stopped by a reaction command. He uses it again once his HP hits around 15-30%. However it's stated (From the blog posted) that Xemnas will also do the two Katana attack, while you are in this state.
5. Building Fall Attack - This time if you mess up on the reaction command, Xemnas gets a 5 hit combo attack off of you instead.
In KH2FM+ Final Mix, it is the same area as Kingdom Hearts II. Simple Points
-Xigbar starts off with a Variety shot.
-You are not allowed to use summons.
1. "Shooting" - Xigbar will go into a sniping position, and shoot at you, you must "Warpsnipe" 3 times to complete this reaction.
2. "Shot" Xigbar will fire four discharged shots, it's easy to avoid this using "Replenish". When the bullets vanish, this is because he is reloading.
3. "Charged Shot" - This time when his HP hits 70% he will fire a charged shot, dealing twice the amount of Damage, the KH2 version had. It's the same technique to "Warpsnipe" it back at him.
4. "Ultima Shot" - This is used when his HP is around 35%. He will glow blue, as various shots will be coming out of different directions. According to the blog user, just running around in circles will not work this time, mainly because the shots are in a different pattern.
His KH2FM+ Battle takes place at the bridge in Beast Castle.
- A person who's influenced to be one of the top classes, like Xemnas and Roxas.
- "Jump" will be needed for this match, just like in Kingdom Hearts II.
- His Method of attacking changes 3 times, depending on his HP.
- Stage one attacks slowly.
- Stage Two attacks more instantly, and perfect timing with Reaction Commands are needed.
- Stage Three features a variety of Combination attacks, making it much harder to him.
His Attacks are the exact same as in Kingdom Hearts II, however they will be a mix variety of speed, and weaponry.
re:COM: Same areas as COM for Sora and Riku.
Kh2FM+ = Twilight Town infront of the Mansion.
- Vexen moves slowly in battle.
- He has a huge shield that you can't get past unless attacking him from behind, his ice attacks are also very similar to that from COM.
- When his HP hits 0, Vexen's card effect will activate only in re:COM reviving more of his HP. (Unknown to if this happens in KH2FM+ as they didn't mention it.
- Data is rising during this battle against Vexen, when it hits a certain amount, a Replica of Anti-Sora is created, and both attack in pairs at the same time, like teamwork. It should be noted that this Data bar works EXACTLY like a Drive Bar.
Techniques Shield Attack - Vexen pushes forward with his Shield in an attempt to hurt you with it. Blizzara - Vexen fires a ice attack at you, rather it hits the ground or you, the area will be turned into a frozen crystal. Freeze - A lump of ice is brought up as Vexen says "Frozen!" when it hits you, you must use the reaction command button to break free, your HP will slowly decrease during this time. Ice Needle - Vexen shouts out "VANISH" and a group of ice will spring up from the ground under you. Ice Ban - Vexen will float higher as his hands glow blue, creating ice on the floor, Sora will slip Diamond Dust - Vexen will generate a snowstorm, which will slowly take down your HP, the person has yet to find a method to dodge this. Replica - Vexen will create a Replica of Anti-Sora in a certain amount of time, and will send it to attack Sora, attacking with Anti-Sora making it a hard battle.
Lexaeus Basic Information
The battle in re:COM takes place on the 4th basement floor.
The battle in KH2FM+ Takes place in an area resembling Castle Oblivion.
- The POWER bar on the side represents "ANGER".
- When Lexaeus' POWER Gauge surpasses Sora's by a certain amount Lexaeus will perform a very powerful and fast dash.
- The stage seems to be made purposefully this way so it would be harder to dodge Lexaeus' attacks.
Continuous Attack - Lexaeus will swing his sword 3 times, to kncok the party away. Tomahawk Shot - Lexaeus says "Dodge this" as he throws his Tomahawk at Sora and company. The Tomahawk will first be thrown over head, and then be moving along different directions across the ground. Impact - Lexaeus slams his Tomahawk onto the floor, and a shockwave is shot out from all directions. Lock Hit - The Blog user has yet to find a way to dodge this, but Lexaeus will say "It's impossible to break" and a rock will appear from under Sora, and shoot out in different directions. (Not literally shoot out, just see this as the move used in the trailer)
KH2FM+ and re:COM's location - Collapsed Destiny Island.
- Ability to copy other people's weapons.
- Ability to confine party members in the "World of " with the "World" book.
- His HP Is considerably low in comparison to every other Organization battle.
Weapon Copy - Zexion will copy a party member's weapon and attack with it. One's "Double Attack" - One's double attack is when Zexion produces two books, and uses both of them during battle. World of Black Magic - Zexion takes you to a whole different world, where alot of book pages are flying around. Zexion himself cannot be damaged at all in the World of Black Magic. The Command menu itself changes if you defeat the book that is hiding Zexion. The commands are as following "Read", "Cheat" and "Lie". If there is a person confined in a book, they can not escape until Zexion's book is found.
Saix Simple Note
The fight area is the same.
He fights almost the exact same as last time besides the following.
The reaction command does alot less damange then usually.
His Berserk drive rises up even faster then before.
Wow...this information was rather...err yeah.
Arcana states it's impossible to beat Axel, and ends it on that note. Oh, and the re:COM battle is very similar to that of kh2FM+'s with a mix of a few other techniques, sadly Arcana did not go into detail there.
Demyx is everything we already know. Basically
- He hits harder
- He summons double the nobodies that must be defeated in a certain ammount of time.
- He found Wisdom Form + Fire to be the GREATEST method to accomplish this.
Luxord Basic information
Luxord will have the same abilities as last round, however here are the changes.
His attack pattern and speed has been changed.
Most of his patterns will change depending on how much time is left.
When you are a die, the time passing will change. (Lost me on this one a bit.)
The reaction commands require quicker reacting to the picking of a "o".
"Sentence of Death" - Marluxia starts off the battle by using a spell very similar to "Countdown" caused by Phantom in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. However this time it depends on how much you get hit till you die. However if you use the technique "Rob Scythe" you are able to increase the time. "Crescent Shockwave" - Marluxia slashes with his Scythe, sending a shockwave towards his opponent. "Phantom Saver" - Marluxia will appear to have vanished, however will suddenly appear behind you. "Circle Reject" - Marluxia will spin his Scythe around in a circle, and a shockwave will appear from under you. "Blossom Shower" - Marluxia will say "We will go" and petals will be scattered everywhere, injuring you upon contact. The blog poster refers to this as a "Very large range attack." "Desire" - Marluxia will slash down, despite the range though, the attack will reach you. The blog user fiound this suspiciously similar to Xaldin, as you could use the reaction command to "Learn it".
Larxene Basic stuff
-Larxene seems to have some of her original abilities back in this one, such as the way she throws her knives ect.
- Her thunder attack spells damage is UNREAL.
- She easily combines her attacks (The blog user found the possibilities endless, but overall annoying.)
- She can use thunder spells to easily conceal you and your party member's movements.
- The blog user found this battle very odd.
Continous Attack - (Same throwing technique she did in COM) Slow Knife - Larxene screams out "DISAPPEAR" and six knives are thrown at you. Thundara - She only uses it when you have alot of HP, basically 3-4 of those same very deadly thunder spells are casted. Angry Rush - She only uses it when you have low HP she slashes four times, with a mix of a thunder spell. The attack is easy to nullify, but it seems to be more in a case of scaring you off. Lightning Bolt - Electricity is discharged from both hands, and she fires it at a party member only. This attack instantly K.O's that party member. Teleport Rush - She will warp around the area, using a mix of her continuous attack, and slow knife attack. Double Attack - She will move around you quickly enough to throw five knifes simultaneously from 5 different directions. Cage Thunder - A cage of thunder is produced around a member, or you, trapping them inside the cage for an unknown period of time.
On a Side note
The Blog user had huge trouble trying to track Larxene, as to him her speed was almost impossible for even the camera to keep up with at times.
Roxas Simple Stuff
- The Blog user found the battle very challenging.
- Not only was Roxas really fast, his attack power was high.
- He hates the Promotion video for making the battle look easier then it really is.
-He stated the HP was just around as much as Xaldin's and Xemnas'. (Meaning Xaldin and Xemnas' HP is around 13 too I guess).
Ground Intercept - Roxas will quickly dash infront of the area you are running towards, and slash both of his keyblades left, and then right. Horizontal Appearance - If you are too close, or hitting Roxas for a certain period of time. Roxas will knock you away with both of his keyblades. Combo Break - If you try to finish off a combo hit, Roxas will spin his keyblades around, getting around a 8 hit combo, as well as knocking you away. Air Pierce - At times, Roxas will quickly jump in the air, and do continuous somersaults in order to knock you to the ground. XIII Reflection - Roxas will float in the air, as the background area changes, nobody signs appear on the ground.
Second Important Note
Most of these moves seem like things we've already known via scans and trailers, so these may be just speculation, though it's hard to tell for now. It's also stated by the blog user all this information is set up for correction.
I understand most of you are suspicious of the information, I am as well. I'm not fully supporting this 100% until I see it with my own eyes, mainly because well I don't see a logical way to get this far without codebreaker or having no life. So do not believe this article 100%, however most of these are indeed true by various scans.
Other Org. Battles Coming Soon
Soruce: Arcana (The user posts on their website they don't wish to be linked so I will respect this)
Last edited by rhapsody blue; April 03, 2007 at 08:27 PM.
Objective - You have 30 seconds to attack the Heartless 70 times.
Best Method - Wisdom Form + Triangle Button + Shot. The reason why Triangle Button is added, is because you can perform a slide dash against this Organization Number.
Objective - Avoid the Enemies attack 80 times.
Best Method - Abuse the Reflect. And / Or Dodgeroll if you leveled Limitform enough.
Objective - Pick up 450 prizes that the Mushroom Drops.
Best Method - Draw + Glide + Dodge Roll.
Objective - Don't get attacked by the enemy, while pushing it around 85 times.
Best Method - Wisdom Form / Final Form.
Objective - Defeat The Recovering Enemy in a certain amount of time.
Best Method - Valor Form.
Objective - Defeat all of the appearing Organization Mushrooms in 45 seconds.
Best Method - Final Form.
Objective - Defeat the enemy in 10 seconds
Best Method - Wisdom Form + Blizzard / Fire.
Objective - Attack the enemy 80 times without letting it touch the ground.
Best Method - Final Form.
Objective - Attack it enough to make it spin 80 times.
Best Method - Wisdom Form, Rumbling Rose, Minus Combo.
Objective - Find the Real one and defeat it.
Best Method - Minus Combo abilities.
Objective - Attack this one 99 times in 19 seconds.
Best Method - Wisdom Form + Max Drive Bar.
Objective - Defeat 40 of them in 30 seconds.
Best Method - Shot + Max Drive Bar + Wisdom Form.
Once you defeat all 12, go to Hollow Bastion where you fought the 1000 Heartless, and all 12 will appear there. Reaction Command may be your friend here.
Once you complete this you obtain "Winner's Proof".
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Post Thanks / Like
Re: The Kingdom Hearts Thread!
I never payed attention to the Video Game Forum, but I think will now ^^
I've completed Kingdom Hearts, but my level and such weren't that good, I loved the story and the characters. Mix-up of charcters of Disney, Final Fantasy and newly created characters from Square-Enix is great.
And about Kingdom Hearts II, well... it's a very different story, I've completed 99% of the game, I've got Ultima Weapon, all worlds are complete (except Herc's world, I couldn't finish the last tournament), my level is 99 for everyone, I've got all forms for Sora, all summons, Sephiroth went down when I was at level 60.
What I love about this game is that it has a lot Final Fantasy characters, original characters are also very interesting,it has amazing story, the battles are simply great, limits are FANTASTIC! There is so much about this game that I just love. I will return to this game many times, and it will make me happy each time. I will need to buy a PS3 to play the next games though.
If you haven't yet played this game, and you felt like doing it, you have to do it, you won't regret it, trust me ^^
Last edited by GrayFoxx; July 18, 2007 at 10:25 AM.
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Post Thanks / Like
Re: The Kingdom Hearts Thread!
Played KH2FM+ and never get pass Roxas's six days because of the war between the subtitle and the audio. (Believe me, having Japanese sub and English audio got me totally confused but not the other way around.)
My brother also stopped KHRe:CoM because he can't get pass the first boss in Tranverse Town. So, don't know what to say.
But, KH series is kind of fun though. Highly recommended for anyone with freetime, if you can stand that type of storyline, that is. ^_^"
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd. / h.a.n.d. Inc. Publisher: Square Enix Co., Ltd. Platform: Nintendo DS Genre: RPG ESRB: TBD Ship Date: TBD
The untold story of another hero.
Organization XIII, Number 13, Roxas
In KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, you will explore a variety of Disney worlds in not only single-player mode, but also in multiplayer missions made possible by the unique networking features of the Nintendo DS.
Roxas and Axel were watching the sunset from their usual spot on the station's clock tower after a long day of collecting "hearts" from the Heartless, as ordered by their organization. When their daily work ended, they often spent their evenings there. They talked about the day's work and other things over ice cream.
"Do you know why the sun looks red as it sinks below the horizon? It's because among the countless colors comprising light, red travels the greatest distance."
"You're just trying to show off, Axel!"
It was idle chatter between two boys without hearts.
This is the untold story of Organization XIII's Roxas.
It was an awakening that would signal the beginning of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga.
KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is the tale of a new trio of heroes, told across three scenarios utilizing the groundbreaking technology of the PSP. Exciting new features will be introduced on top of the traditional controls, game system, and visual style of its predecessors.
The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder
saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.
—from Ansem's Report (KINGDOM HEARTS)
Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. This event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.
Director: Tetsuya Nomura (FINAL FANTASY V-VIII, X, FINAL FANTASY VII, ADVENT CHILDREN, KINGDOM HEARTS) Co-director: Tai Yasue (KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories) Producer: Patrick Chen (KINGDOM HEARTS series) Co-producer: Yoichi Yoshimoto (Musashi Series, KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES) Executive Producer: Shinji Hashimoto (KINGDOM HEARTS series)
A Disney universe as vast as the mobile network awaits you.
In KINGDOM HEARTS coded, you will journey through a variety of Disney worlds on an exciting adventure brought to life by advanced mobile phone technology and gorgeous graphics never before seen on the platform. This marks the first collaboration between Square Enix and the Walt Disney Internet Group.
After the events of KINGDOM HEARTS, Jiminy Cricket returned to Disney Castle to organize his journal. While he arranged his records, his eyes fell upon a page with a mysterious message.
We must return to free them from their torment.
However, no matter how hard Jiminy tried to recall the source of the text, he couldn't remember. So the King digitized the contents of the journal and started an investigation. Within the world traced from the contents of Jiminy's Journal, a boy awoke on Destiny Island. It was the beginning of a new quest for a virtual Sora.
Director: Tetsuya Nomura (FINAL FANTASY V-VIII, X, FINAL FANTASY VII, ADVENT CHILDREN, KINGDOM HEARTS) Co-director: Hajime Tabata (BEFORE CRISIS –FINAL FANTASY VII–, CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII-) Producer: Kakuko Obinata (KINGDOM HEARTS series) Associate Producer: Kousei Itou (BEFORE CRISIS -FINAL FANTASY VII-) Executive Producer: Shinji Hashimoto (KINGDOM HEARTS series)
*All of the above information applies only to the Japanese version of the games announced.
So exciting~ Too bad I don't have a DS or PSP.
credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~
Oh my goodness, i had heard of late that it was coming to the DS and got me really excited. I didn't get the chance to play the first one, but from the times i played on my cousin's PS2 I really enjoyed it !
A portable Kingdom hearts sounds really good to me !
@GK Yeah i think the mobile phone one is a bit of a let down.. i dont know why they release so many games on mobile phones, esp. the final fantasy one which hardly anyone played =\