Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member redcorpse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kingdom Hearts

love the gameplay, though i only played days & bbs (my sister played kh 1&2)
    the story, not so much ... it's become too confusing with everyone being sora, and all the xehanort clones also, plz die sora and kairi

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Kingdom Hearts! *gasp* It's one of my most favorite game of all time. It's funny how I dislike it before since I thought it was very crazy to mix my awesome Cloud Strife with something as cute as Mickey Mouse. But I was wrong; it was hilarious and awesome. Great graphic, nice battle system, interesting plot; all I ever wanted in RPG.

Ah, I miss playing KH, I miss Sora. :O

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

I love KH, i own the second game which is my kind of rpg games it was much more fun than FF which is awesome but KH has something which makes it unique. I playes the one too but it was more difficult and havent yet won it haha so i need my friend to lnd it to me again xD

I love how disney got involved in it all the classics seen again and you can atually take part in your favorite stories!

The story is interesting but i got confused since started from the second installation it was easier to grasp when i played the first so much potential :O

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    The story is interesting but i got confused since started from the second installation it was easier to grasp when i played the first so much potential :O
    I guess so, with the Nobody ideology came to surface. XD But I think it makes things even more interesting, though, at some point in the beginning I was confused as well. I like Roxas and Namine, haha~ Such a cute pairing.

Ah, I missed KH a lot! Too bad I can't play BBS. BBS is the prequel, right? But some of my friends who played it somehow found it confusing when it's related to the plot of KH1 and KH2.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I guess so, with the Nobody ideology came to surface. XD But I think it makes things even more interesting, though, at some point in the beginning I was confused as well. I like Roxas and Namine, haha~ Such a cute pairing.

Ah, I missed KH a lot! Too bad I can't play BBS. BBS is the prequel, right? But some of my friends who played it somehow found it confusing when it's related to the plot of KH1 and KH2.
    I love that couple and im a total Roxas fan >< and axel
    BBS is yes the prequel and we get to know how kairi, sora and riku get the ability to use keyblades ^^

My friends played it me is jealous and they told me on it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sharikaaria's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh I love this game so much!!

And I agree with RaveDragon - axel is dreamyy

Haha, but I can see where people are coming from with the battle system. KH1 still required a bit of thought, but KH2 disappointed a little in that respect. The new reaction commands were really cool, but the mindless button-mashing dumbed the game down a little. I also thought the layouts for the worlds were flatter than those in KH1.. the treasure chests were way to easy to find.

All the same, the story was great. Very touching.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharikaaria View Post
    Ahhh I love this game so much!!

And I agree with RaveDragon - axel is dreamyy

Haha, but I can see where people are coming from with the battle system. KH1 still required a bit of thought, but KH2 disappointed a little in that respect. The new reaction commands were really cool, but the mindless button-mashing dumbed the game down a little. I also thought the layouts for the worlds were flatter than those in KH1.. the treasure chests were way to easy to find.

Yeah, KH1 was very good, difficult but required still some work with the controls, story was too good though.

KH2 was too easy, though the story was still v.good, and the combos were so fun but still not quite satisfying, hopefully if they ever do the 3 they'll get it perfectly,theyre on the right track and well 3rd times the charm xD

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that couple and im a total Roxas fan >< and axel
    BBS is yes the prequel and we get to know how kairi, sora and riku get the ability to use keyblades ^^

My friends played it me is jealous and they told me on it.
    Well, I'm not too much into Axel, haha~ Sora and Roxas are the best.
    That is so interesting. I think the main characters on BBS somehow resemble the three of them? Two boys, one girl, encountering Mickey... Something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharikaaria View Post

Yeah, KH1 was very good, difficult but required still some work with the controls, story was too good though.

KH2 was too easy, though the story was still v.good, and the combos were so fun but still not quite satisfying, hopefully if they ever do the 3 they'll get it perfectly,theyre on the right track and well 3rd times the charm xD
    I agree that KH1 was more difficult. First time playing it, I found it very hard to control and often I was on the edge of game over. Sometimes, on boss battles, I lost. XD I actually enjoyed KH2's battle system pretty much. I agree that it lost some difficulties compared to KH1, but reaction command is kinda interesting. I still found my fingers hurt after doing lots of commands and combos. XD

But I think KH2 wins in graphic. From characters to world design. The graphic is nicely done, pretty smooth. And I especially love the CGs, although I can't stop wondering how Sora's hair can return to normal so easily after being plunged into water. XD

Anyway, I think KH is one of games with best plot. I really hope I can play BBS to get more of this plot.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

^i so totally agree you voiced my thought perfectly

BBS yes is on two guys and a girl, one of the guys looks like Roxas and we get to know why i shall not spoil it for you, and we meet chibi sora riku and Kairi theyre sooo cute

Its a good prequel and worth playing, im making a friend lend it to me in summer xD

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell me the spoiler, pleasee~~ So dying to know it. XD Since most probably I will not get a chance to play it, unless I steal my friend's console and games. XD

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Tell me the spoiler, pleasee~~ So dying to know it. XD Since most probably I will not get a chance to play it, unless I steal my friend's console and games. XD
    Okay so basically our trio gets thier power to use the keyblade from Aqua, Ventus and Terra kind of give it to Kairi Sora and Riku.

Roxas looks like Ventus because Ventus due to some events dies and goes on living in sora whom thenwhen his nobody awakened was formes even by part of ventus so he got his amazing looks xD

Riku is very similar to Terra due to both having darkness in thier hearts
    and Kairi was helped by Aqua (not sure how these two got thier keyblades) i think Terra and Aqua voluntarily wake up that power for them ^^

The story is this (coutesy of wikipedia);

Spoiler show

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG. It sounds so awesome! I really wish I could play it. Knowing the beginning of all would be so awesome! But more than that, I wish to see Sora, Riku, and Kairi on their next journey to free their 'ancestors'.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

here's a happy announcement im playing the one and having loads of fun!
    Th gameplay is a little more complicated than the two but the plot is amazing and the worlds are quite fun altough easier to beat than i remember ^^

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix is heading overseas.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I might get this since I never got around to playing the DS game (the one with the title I can never seem to remember) nor finishing Chain Of Memories. Question: Have they done something about the camera during gameplay? KH2 had a much better camera, so I would like to see that implemented in this port.

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast