Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kimcheee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kingdom Hearts

i first got BBS cause i got excited that it was part of the BBS series but unfortunately, i would have to say that BBS
    is my least favorite out of the KH series that's been released. The story, the music and characters are all great and amazing
    but there's just something about BBS that didn't really get me excited after playing it.

When i played the 1st and 2nd KH, I was really into the story line and characters that I played the games nonstop and even
    played them a couple of times...kind of bummed out that i can't play it on my ps3

Dream Drop Distance...i can't really say much yet since i haven't finished the game but Sora and Riku are so cute!! ^0^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to keep this thread updated:

Quote Quote:
    Square Enix confirmed they will release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix in North America this fall. The remastered compilation includes Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts ReChain of Memoires, and a cinematic story that covers the events in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix is re-release of Kingdom Hearts previously only available in Japan. Square Enix added extra, enemies, bosses, and abilities for Final Mix. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix also has a few tweaks to make the first game feel more like Kingdom Hearts II such as letting players rotate the camera with the right analog stick and reaction commands.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix will be available for PlayStation 3 this fall in North America and Europe.

From: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/25...ica-this-fall/
    So, those with a PS3, now's your chance to play the first Final Mix in English + Re: CoM + 358/Days movie. Congrats.

Sending this out, with my name attached to this... I hope no one from Gfaqs/old days find me in this section... *tip-toes out*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Huffly Parfait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Trailer time!

Watching KH days - remake theater, we're gonna cry in HD.
    Huffly Parfait is Open-- for finally!
    Wanna try to join our Parfait Team? Comecome! ♥

Website || Forum || Private Message || Ask || E-mail; Hufflepuff@minister.com

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like SE is planning to make Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix as well though it hasn't been announced yet.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix will be out in N. America on Sept. 10th and in Europe on Sept. 13th. Preorder the game in select retailers will net you an artbook.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure everyone has seen this, but anyway...

Very happy. Even though I can't play it, mostly... It looks so awesome.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are some more information about the game. Is Nomura hinting that Riku and Kairi are playable?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Here are some more information about the game. Is Nomura hinting that Riku and Kairi are playable?
    In general it sounds just like the usual KH: a party of 3, with a guest star from each world they visit. It would be great if we can play control Kairi and Riku too, they complete the team. Although we already played them in KH 2, haha~

"...last episode in the “Dark Seeker” chapter and will represent the final battle with Xehanort. ..." I thought the game is the original part, not an adaptation of anything else. But this sounds like the game follows something else (manga?) and will probably be the last, final game for the series.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, Nomura was just saying that this will be last of the "Dark Seeker" trilogy for Kingdom Hearts, and that Xehanort will no longer be the big bad. The next trilogy in the series will have a new enemy that Sora and co. will have to face.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Argh why isn't this going to be a PS4 exclusive

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, Nomura was just saying that this will be last of the "Dark Seeker" trilogy for Kingdom Hearts, and that Xehanort will no longer be the big bad. The next trilogy in the series will have a new enemy that Sora and co. will have to face.
    Oh, yay! I thought this series is coming to an end, haha~ But that sounds like KH is going to be another FF, getting new antagonists, or perhaps one day we'll see new protagonists too. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Argh why isn't this going to be a PS4 exclusive
    Isn't it good not to be exclusive? More people can enjoy it. Although whatever the platform is, it's beyond my reach.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^It would make sense if they have new protagonists since Sora and co. (aka the voice actors) can't be young forever, but I think the characters will be around for awhile. ^^

---------- Post added June 24, 2013 at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was June 22, 2013 at 03:43 PM ----------

SE has posted the official artwork of Sora, Goofy, and Donald for KHIII. Is it me or does Sora look taller?

---------- Post added July 05, 2013 at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2013 at 03:35 PM ----------

Oh, I didn't know that there is a browser based game:

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

SE has posted the official artwork of Sora, Goofy, and Donald for KHIII. Is it me or does Sora look taller?
    I think so too. From the trailer he also looks taller. I guess it shows that he's growing?

Oh, I didn't know that there is a browser based game:

In English pleaseeeeee~

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nomura discussed about KHIII:

Quote Quote:
    As director, Nomura said he is “heavily involved” in the development of Kingdom Hearts III—more so than his other projects.

Disney recently acquired Star Wars creator Lucas Arts, and in 2009 iconic comic company Marvel (Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man, The Hulk, etc.) Nomura said “it would be great” if those franchises could be added to Kingdom Hearts III, “but there are lots of rules and restrictions by Disney, so we can’t actually put everything people want.” He promised “some surprises.”

Asked about a potential co-op multiplayer mode, Nomura said the Kingdom Hearts series has always been about Sora as the main character, but considering it’s going to be “the last chapter of the Kingdom Hearts main numbering title series,” a “lot of fans actually want t play as their favorite characters,” so it’s something they will “consider.” Again, Nomura hopes to release “some surprises” in future announcements.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There will be a new video this month.

---------- Post added October 14, 2013 at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was October 10, 2013 at 10:06 PM ----------

Some more KHIII tidbits. Hopefully the trailer will show up soon ^^

---------- Post added October 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was October 14, 2013 at 09:06 PM ----------

The trailer and some new info:

---------- Post added October 17, 2013 at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was October 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM ----------

More info has been posted & Utada Hikaru will be singing the theme song
    Last edited by riki; October 17, 2013 at 08:44 PM.

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast